Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    has anyone done the maths and literacy test for middlesex universityy??? mines on monday and i really want to know what type of questions they will ask.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KirsttyyM)
    thanks so much, means a lot, just waiting is harsh aha! And, I really want kings so bad xxx
    Hopefully they will get back to you soon! Xxx

ReputationRep:
    Anyone heard from BCU or Leeds, for BCU I am supposed to hear this month and for Leeds its if you are really good or really bad youll hear this month, if you are somewhere in the middle you wont find out march

ReputationRep:
    I'm waiting to hear back from leeds too just wondering how you know about the really good and really bad thing? Dying to hear back from them soon

ReputationRep:
    I'm waiting to hear back from leeds too just wondering how you know about the really good and really bad thing? Dying to hear back from them soon

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hi Yana, just seen this - how do you access 'My Hub' - I've been checking track but didn't realise you could check on there too!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yana06)
    Hi, I got an interview for Southampton at the end of the month and I applied on the 27th November. I only found out because I logged onto their my hub thing and it said on there, just keep checking and something will happen eventually!
    Hi Yana, is there a link to My Hub?! I have no idea how to access it?

ReputationRep:
    I had my interview at Liverpool John Moores in November and still haven't heard anything back. I was just wondering if anybody had had their interview and heard something back from them?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Shannon462)
    I had my interview at Liverpool John Moores in November and still haven't heard anything back. I was just wondering if anybody had had their interview and heard something back from them?
    I had mine in December and she said to us that no one would hear till Feb/March time at the earliest as they wait till all the interviews are done (they have ten sessions in total) before giving them out as there's only about twenty places. She said only people straight rejected would hear back quickly. When we were there she said we'd hear the same day whether we definitely had a rejection!! So no news is good news at the moment I think! Obviously I'm waiting to hear as well haha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by katienursing2015)
    I had mine in December and she said to us that no one would hear till Feb/March time at the earliest as they wait till all the interviews are done (they have ten sessions in total) before giving them out as there's only about twenty places. She said only people straight rejected would hear back quickly. When we were there she said we'd hear the same day whether we definitely had a rejection!! So no news is good news at the moment I think! Obviously I'm waiting to hear as well haha
    Ohh okay thank you!! Will ljmu be your firm if you got an offer?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Shannon462)
    Ohh okay thank you!! Will ljmu be your firm if you got an offer?
    Salford and Manchester are my top choices because of location but I really like ljmu so would still be really happy if I got a place there. What about you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Deede3_)
    They told me at interview

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HanVan)
    Hey everyone! I'm Hannah, I have a deferred entry to the university of Leeds for children's nursing in 2016 (because I'm currently travelling the world!)

I had offers/interviews/tests from Birmingham City Uni, Queens Belfast, Brighton and Northumbria as well as UoLeeds last September so I know the whole process quite well and would be happy to answer any questions or give any advice!

Good luck to everyone applying this year, it will be worth the stress of UCAS!
    x

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Hey! I have my Northumbria University interview next week for Child Nursing 2016 entry and I am super nervous! Can you give me any tips for the interview or what sort of questions they ask Any advice will be most appreciated!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mel100t)
    Has anyone heard back from Kingston University?
    Yeah, i have an interview next month. I applied at the beginning of December but they don't seem to update via track so make sure you check your spam folder, in case you've missed anything.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    hi, I have an interview next week for the university of surrey and for manchester next month.I was wondering if anyone could offer advice on what I could do to prepare or anything to focus on for these interviews, particularly surrey as it is sooner and its my first one so i am quite anxious. It is mmi, thanks!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by katienursing2015)
    Alright thank you, hopefully the wait won't be too long now then! Good luck with your interviews!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Deede3_)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    We were told on that interview day x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by topdot12)
    We were told on that interview day x

Aw, right thank you!

ReputationRep:
    I just got an interview now for the 11th of Feb

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone heard back about their english and numeracy tests at LSBU? I done my tests on the 9th and wondered if anyone else went this day and has been offered an interview?

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 8, 2017
Poll
Could you cope without Wifi?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.