Insomnia/cant sleep/chat forum

Announcements Posted on
How helpful is our apprenticeship zone? Have your say with our short survey 02-12-2016

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZuluK)
    :rofl: budding alcoholic in the roooommmm!!!! Ngl I'm surprised I haven't turned to the bottle yet :lol:

Go crazy with the drinking... Cuz after uni it's back to drinking after 6pm haha!!

Ooohhh who else is in the queue and who do I have to battle with?
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I'd rather you "***" at me
    Haha, I will! And noooo! It's never gonna be just after 6pm - I'll just do what I do in lectures... take vodka in a water bottle

EDIT: ok that makes it sound really bad...!! I only rarely do that, and usually if it's a later lecture!!

(Original post by ZuluK)

Ooohhh who else is in the queue and who do I have to battle with?
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I'd rather you "***" at me
    No one :sad: I said that to feel important :sad:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    HAHAHAHAHA you made my day :lol: :lol:

(Original post by mobbsy91)
    Haha, I will! And noooo! It's never gonna be just after 6pm - I'll just do what I do in lectures... take vodka in a water bottle

EDIT: ok that makes it sound really bad...!! I only rarely do that, and usually if it's a later lecture!!
    :rofl: we've got a pro right here... Will I see you in an AA meeting anytime soon?

Tbh you probably need the vodka for the later lectures. I once had a lecture finish at 8

(Original post by FrenchUnicorn)
    No one :sad: I said that to feel important :sad:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    HAHAHAHAHA you made my day :lol: :lol:
    You are important to me... Without you, I would never have know how beautiful the colour purple/lilac could be... How the hard horn is amazing at drilling and hitting the right spots. How your tail would sweep across my body in soft motions causing ripples and shivers... You, French Unicorn, are my awakening.

Spoiler:
    Show
    :rofl: I don't even know what I'm saying anymore Loool I need to sleep

(Original post by ZuluK)
    You are important to me... Without you, I would never have know how beautiful the colour purple/lilac could be... How the hard horn is amazing at drilling and hitting the right spots. How your tail would sweep across my body in soft motions causing ripples and shivers... You, French Unicorn, are my awakening.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Awww :blush: so sweeet :lovehug:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    hahaha I genuinely laughed :lol:

(Original post by FrenchUnicorn)
    Awww :blush: so sweeet :lovehug:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    hahaha I genuinely laughed :lol:
    :rofl: so cringey I just re read what I wrote lol

Spoiler:
    Show
    okay I'm going to go and do some revision lol... Even though I don't want to. I'll be back tonight when the insomniacs are high

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZuluK)
    :rofl: we've got a pro right here... Will I see you in an AA meeting anytime soon?

Tbh you probably need the vodka for the later lectures. I once had a lecture finish at 8

Spoiler:
    Show
    Haha, yeh you will :rofl: Yeh, like today, I've got a workshop from 5-7. Workshops I tend to make sure I'm totally sober, so I can actually do the work, but lectures are when it's easy to drift off..

Haha, yeh you will :rofl: Yeh, like today, I've got a workshop from 5-7. Workshops I tend to make sure I'm totally sober, so I can actually do the work, but lectures are when it's easy to drift off..
    Oh damn! I hate that... Like why the 10 hour break In the middle... Rather just get all the lectures done and dusted for the day and then chill but noooo!!

:rofl: one of my pet peeves. But damn 5-7

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZuluK)
    Oh damn! I hate that... Like why the 10 hour break In the middle... Rather just get all the lectures done and dusted for the day and then chill but noooo!!

:rofl: one of my pet peeves. But damn 5-7
    Haha yeh, it's sooo annoying... I should be doing work, but I'm not... just on TSR and watching more Grey's Anatomy

(Original post by ZuluK)
    :rofl: so cringey I just re read what I wrote lol
    Spoiler:
    Show
    okay I'm going to go and do some revision lol... Even though I don't want to. I'll be back tonight when the insomniacs are high
    I forgive you :mmm:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    good luck :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    I have the most fuccked up sleeping pattern I literally fall asleep at like 2am sometimes I seriously need to stop taking naps after school ffs.

Come out come out wherever you are

ReputationRep:
    Wag1 family

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZuluK)
    Come out come out wherever you are
    I'm here! Sleeping Got to sleep after drinking lots and lots!!!!!!! Awake now, gonna go get cleaned up, and see if I can get a bit more!!! Bye!!

I'm here! Sleeping Got to sleep after drinking lots and lots!!!!!!! Awake now, gonna go get cleaned up, and see if I can get a bit more!!! Bye!!
    Awwww!!!! That's good that you slept a bit!!! Sleep well

Hope you ain't drunk considering you drunk lots and lots :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    Drinking a latte...fml someone shoot me for being a retard

(Original post by Pulse.)
    Wag1 family

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Wag 1 G... How's it hanging?

:lol:

(Original post by CON5P1RACY K1D)
    Nahhhh you made this thread soo can't shoot you :lol:

Why you drinking a latte? It's like you wana stay awake...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CON5P1RACY K1D)

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone else get really hungry at 3am?

(Original post by Adores)
    Does anyone else get really hungry at 3am?
    I'm starving but cba to get out of bed..

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: October 19, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Today on TSR
Poll
Would you rather have...?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.