Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

(Original post by TheOtherSide.)
    :hi:
    Blanked. :mmm:

:wavey:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Amellia123)
    Its actually true :lol: my other friend actually knows who McCulloch is too :rofl:
    Amazing :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Matrix123)
    Hahahaha yeah
    (Really!? I love his name so much! I still haven't gotten over how cool it is )

I have to go for tea :cry2: have a great evening if we don't get to speak after:jumphug:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Haha I thought you were talking about Ian :lol: Thank you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SassKing13)
    Oh my God :rofl: That is genuinely amazing :rofl: My TSR thing has had an outside influence :lol:
    Hahaha :lol: Yeah, that'd be cool
    Haha and yeah true Suede are good...
    The only thing is that I had a funny throat last Saturday, then on Sunday I woke up feeling ill. Had a rough throat, a sniffly nose and a cough. I went in on the Monday, but I didn't go in on the Tuesday. I feel better now than I did, but I still have this nagging, dry cough Apart from that, I'm good

Awesome! Told you you'd do well
    Hahaha :rofl: couldnt believe it slipped out :lol: it has indeed
    Aww no! urgh colds are the worst, my sis has also been ill. The dry tickly throats are the worst, so aggrivating! I hope you are feeling better now! :console: being ill is the appitemy of bad things tbh.
    Ahh good!
    Hahaha i suppose so, these only count for 20% of the marks, she read out my score and i was like 'are you sure thats mine?!' :lol:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hydeman)
    Blanked. :mmm:

:wavey:
    Pshh I'm sure they were just getting a super long, super awesome reply ready...
    Spoiler:
    Show
    :getmecoat:
    Hey! :hugs:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Like my new hat?

ReputationRep:
    :lol:

I was gasping because Matrix found out my real name, taking away some of the mystery :lol:
    Ahhh i seeee :lol: SassKing you are become less and less of a mystery now :rofl:
    God
    Amazing :rofl:
    Ikr she only knows of him because of his 'interesting' choice of words (ie because he ****s everyone and everything off :lol:)

(Original post by TheOtherSide.)
    Pshh I'm sure they were just getting a super long, super awesome reply ready...
    Spoiler:
    Show
    :getmecoat:
    Whatever you say, sweetie. :console:

Hey! :hugs:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Like my new hat?

Spoiler:
    Show
    Yes, you should wear it more often... :mmm:

Spoiler:
    Show

:mmm:

Spoiler:
    Show
    I'm only joking, the hat is lovely, and so are you. :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    Hahaha :rofl: couldnt believe it slipped out :lol: it has indeed
    Aww no! urgh colds are the worst, my sis has also been ill. The dry tickly throats are the worst, so aggrivating! I hope you are feeling better now! :console: being ill is the appitemy of bad things tbh.
    Ahh good!
    Hahaha i suppose so, these only count for 20% of the marks, she read out my score and i was like 'are you sure thats mine?!' :lol:
    That's so amazing :rofl: That something I mentioned on here has turned into that and that your friend even knows who Ian McCulloch is :lol: Amazing
    Yeah, pretty crap :/ I do feel better than I did. I had a bit of a funny head on the Sunday morning too, dizzy and headache... I do feel better now though, just got this annoying cough... I've been taking cough mixture though So hopefully it'll go soon

Ah I see and haha :lol: Well done for that though

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hydeman)
    Whatever you say, sweetie. :console:
    :cry:

Aww thanks! :girl:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    That was me showing how much I appreciate you by imitating you. :yep:
    Spoiler:
    Show

Spoiler:
    Show
    :lol: :jumphug:

ReputationRep:
    That's so amazing :rofl: That something I mentioned on here has turned into that and that your friend even knows who Ian McCulloch is :lol: Amazing
    Yeah, pretty crap :/ I do feel better than I did. I had a bit of a funny head on the Sunday morning too, dizzy and headache... I do feel better now though, just got this annoying cough... I've been taking cough mixture though So hopefully it'll go soon

Ah I see and haha :lol: Well done for that though
    Haha its is isnt it? :lol: she even likes the original Ultravox (we dicussed this on the walk home from school last week) i had no idea how much stuff she liked..... Shes a massive Rolling Stones, Smiths, Doors, Beatles etc fan! I was very shocked (although she dislikes disco and thinks Duran Duran are naff :lol:)
    Awwww no!! that sounds horrid! Im so glad you feel a little better now though Ooooh is it Calpol? (The orange one is so nice :rofl:) actually i thinks thats for 0-12 year olds :lol:

Thank you SassKing! :jumphug: aparantly the 2 marks i lost were for really dumb mistakes too :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    :lol:

I was gasping because Matrix found out my real name, taking away some of the mystery :lol:
    :rofl: don't worry, you're still mysterious
    Haha I thought you were talking about Ian :lol: Thank you
    Nope - you Just speaking the truth

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Haha its is isnt it? :lol: she even likes the original Ultravox (we dicussed this on the walk home from school last week) i had no idea how much stuff she liked..... Shes a massive Rolling Stones, Smiths, Doors, Beatles etc fan! I was very shocked (although she dislikes disco and thinks Duran Duran are naff :lol:)
    Awwww no!! that sounds horrid! Im so glad you feel a little better now though Ooooh is it Calpol? (The orange one is so nice :rofl:) actually i thinks thats for 0-12 year olds :lol:

Thank you SassKing! :jumphug: aparantly the 2 marks i lost were for really dumb mistakes too :rofl:
    Oooooooh Calpol!:awesome::ahee:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Ahhh i seeee :lol: SassKing you are become less and less of a mystery now :rofl:
    God

Ikr she only knows of him because of his 'interesting' choice of words (ie because he ****s everyone and everything off :lol:)
    I know, I know

Sorry...wait a minute...what did you...did you...did you just say...God?

Goddddddddddddddddddddddddd Amelliaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaa

*Cue Matrix and the choir*

ReputationRep:
    Godddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd dddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd Amelliaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa !

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Anyone else? No...OK

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Amellia123

ReputationRep:

Wow, that's really cool! Even the original Ultravox? That's awesome I feel like most people our sort of ages (we're basically similar ) only know the more famous later incarnation of Ultravox. Doors fan? Fantastic That's all really cool to hear!

Yep It seems that even my regular praying to Mr McCulloch could not stop me from catching something :rofl: Thank you I think it's that Benylin stuff I'm too rebellious for Calpol (:rofl:). Hahaha I see :rofl:

:hugs: Ahh...annoying

ReputationRep:
    To the members of the choir that have not participated :

Just not good enough :unimpressed:

ReputationRep:
    I know, I know

Sorry...wait a minute...what did you...did you...did you just say...God?

*Cue Matrix and the choir*
    SassKing you cant just go around throwing the mystery away like that :rofl:

Im afraid so yes God and Jesus Christ have made up a lot of my vocab over the past week :lol: must be the stress :rofl:
    God SassKing :naughty:

Dont you dare use that choir gif on me

ReputationRep:
    SassKing you cant just go around throwing the mystery away like that :rofl:

Im afraid so yes God and Jesus Christ have made up a lot of my vocab over the past week :lol: must be the stress :rofl:
    God SassKing :naughty:

Dont you dare use that choir gif on me
    My eyes! My eyes! Why is that thing back too!?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 8, 2017
Poll
Who is your favourite TV detective?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.