Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by Life_peer)
    Saracen's Fez As my last symbolic action as the Prime Minister, I'd like to dissolve the Parliament today.

Fly, MPs! Be free!
    I'm going to do the update in a sec because I am going to a formal dinner this evening and I don't know how long I will be there and where I might go afterwards (which sounds more risqué than I am planning tbh).

ReputationRep:
    Lel SF, imagine, someone on TSR actually having a social life, the horror.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    I would like to ask what the Cabinet members' reflections are on the term just passed?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Quamquam123)
    I would like to ask what the Cabinet members' reflections are on the term just passed?
    What a corker of a term
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by jamestg)
    What a corker of a term
    Good to hear
    • Very Important Poster
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    Study Helper
    Welcome Squad
    I am very pleased with how it's been. We have defended ourselves against MoNCs and passed some policies which I think are great! Possibly the highlight: my SoI
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by mobbsy91)
    Possibly the highlight: my SoI
    That goes without saying
    • Wiki Support Team
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    Political Ambassador
    In terms of quality, it was good stuff.

In terms of quantity, we didn't do enough, especially from a Liberal point of view. There are things I personally should have got done and could have got done, but didn't.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    The euthanasia bill should never have got authorization on our end and I seriously considered leaving the coalition however other than that it was great and the train bill will be a contender for bill of the term.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 27, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.