The Student Room Group

Hospital pharmacy Pre-registration Applications (Pharmalife) 2017/2018

Scroll to see replies

Did everyone who apply to TLC get an invitation to Stage 2? :/
Does anyone have an idea what the interview is like at Kingston hospital :smile:
Original post by Gd07998
Anyone hear back from West Herts Hospitals?

Yes all my friends got rejected :frown:
Original post by Workaholic99
Yes all my friends got rejected :frown:

Oh no! Was this after interview?
Anyone have interview on the 22nd for south east?
Original post by Jin3011
Eyo guys! Let me know if you want me to send you a file of common pre-reg interview questions to go over. Helped me prep for my interviews. Best wishes!

Could you send me one, please? Many thanks:smile:
Original post by misspharma
Did everyone who apply to TLC get an invitation to Stage 2? :/

Nope, two of my friends got put on the reserve list. Maybe they don't reject anyone, just reserve them
Just got all the dates for my 4 interviews:blush:Anyone got any idea of the typical questions asked?I am soooooo petrified. WIll they ask about NHS structure or some weird stuff we dont know?Can anyone give a short list of topics we should all consider?Ta. x
Original post by pharmagal95
Just got all the dates for my 4 interviews:blush:Anyone got any idea of the typical questions asked?I am soooooo petrified. WIll they ask about NHS structure or some weird stuff we dont know?Can anyone give a short list of topics we should all consider?Ta. x

Which hospitals did you apply for
Original post by Jin3011
Eyo guys! Let me know if you want me to send you a file of common pre-reg interview questions to go over. Helped me prep for my interviews. Best wishes!

Please can you send to me :smile:

well done you! I'd say just learn from your first interview? You get plenty of chances, most of us don't even have that many opportunities!
Which hospitals did you apply for

Leeds, Lancaster and 2 in the south west :smile:
Original post by misspharma
well done you! I'd say just learn from your first interview? You get plenty of chances, most of us don't even have that many opportunities!

Thank-you! Its just very nerve wracking isnt it!!I have all of mine over 3 consecutive days - I just dont know what to learn anymore. I've got the Pre-reg book with the questions in, but some of them are so strange !!! Where did you apply?
Thank-you! Its just very nerve wracking isnt it!!I have all of mine over 3 consecutive days - I just dont know what to learn anymore. I've got the Pre-reg book with the questions in, but some of them are so strange !!! Where did you apply?

Where did you get the pre reg book from🙂

What pre-reg book with what kind of questions in it? :s-smilie: I applied Bournemouth, KSS, SW london and Thames Valley!
Where did you get the pre reg book from🙂

It was recommended to me by one of the pre-reg students on one of my summer placements. It's by Nadia Bukhari?
It's literally called "The pre-registration interview"I'd say 3/4 of it is pointless now (as it gave tips for the actual oharmalife application)But it has about 60 or so questions in there e.g. "How have you dealt with conflict"
It's literally called "The pre-registration interview"I'd say 3/4 of it is pointless now (as it gave tips for the actual oharmalife application)But it has about 60 or so questions in there e.g. "How have you dealt with conflict"

Oh ok thanks :smile:
Reply 698
Good luck to people with interviews today!

I know this this a silly question but how do you prepare for clinical questions ?
Is it like reading over your notes?
I have an interview at Mid Essex and they're tests in the morning and only if you pass those tests you'll get the interview in the afternoon 😩
Reply 699
Original post by ae11
Good luck to people with interviews today!

I know this this a silly question but how do you prepare for clinical questions ?
Is it like reading over your notes?
I have an interview at Mid Essex and they're tests in the morning and only if you pass those tests you'll get the interview in the afternoon 😩

omg, that is so harsh :frown:
Go over hot topics like steroids, antibiotics, some common severe drug interactions to avoid, narrow therapeutic index drugs, things like that!

Good luck! X

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending