The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by FireFreezer77
Ok then! :smile:

:hugs:
I'll try to but it's defo not easy! But work does help tbh.
:smile:

Ahh I see, well it's good that you are happy! :smile: And sleep solves many things so once you're all refreshed you'll feel superb! :smile:
It sure is! Just enforcing the point! :smile:

Aww fair enough, defo make sure to get the work done! And we can chat whenever you're free! :smile:
I don't think I have any plans (except a haircut maybe) so I'll be here! :smile:
Woop! I look forward to that! :biggrin:

Aw I'm sorry I didn't want to worry you! My OCD has been playing up all day and hasn't gone away until now. Just got really down about it. But things are better now.
Aww :hugs:
One is very cosy! Got fresh sheets on tonight! :biggrin: Aww you stayed up to see if I was ok? That means a lot Matrix! I'm sorry about that though, didn't mean to worry you.
Goodnight Matrix! Sweet Dreams! :smile: Hehe you beat me! :hugs: x 102 :wink:

I appreciate that, and great you have that work!

Indeed!
And fair enough:yep:

I will do and thanks for understanding :smile: (ooh a haircut, nice!)
Me too! :h:

It's OK:hugs:Fair enough, no use on dwelling on that now :smile:
That's awesome to hear and oh yes I remember! That's one of the best things in the world! :biggrin: Of course! I had to make sure you were OK:yep:
No need to apologise, I know you didn't mean for me to feel that way. Gotta go for real now.

Indeed:mmm:
Goodnight! :hugs: x 103 :wink:
Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Matrix123
I appreciate that, and great you have that work!

Indeed!
And fair enough:yep:

I will do and thanks for understanding :smile: (ooh a haircut, nice!)
Me too! :h:

It's OK:hugs:Fair enough, no use on dwelling on that now :smile:
That's awesome to hear and oh yes I remember! That's one of the best things in the world! :biggrin: Of course! I had to make sure you were OK:yep:
No need to apologise, I know you didn't mean for me to feel that way. Gotta go for real now.

Indeed:mmm:
Goodnight! :hugs: x 103 :wink:
Posted from TSR Mobile

Aww thanks, it sure is! Hopefully uni will be good too! (First day on Monday! :eek:)

Mmhmm!
:smile: Just radiating trueness! :smile:

Good to hear it! Aw it's ok! (If they're open that is! One needs a haircut, hair is too long and annoying me!)
Woop Woop! :biggrin:

:hugs: Yea exactly! That's the past this is the now! :yep:
Hehe it sure is! So nice and crisp! :biggrin: Feels super comfortable!
Aww I don't know what to say to that! I don't know anyone (except you) who'd actually do that! Literally no one!
Aww you sure? I still wanted to apologize! I feel bad that I did. Was completely unintentional!
Aw ok, me too tbh.

Hehe :mmm:
Goodnight! :hugs: x 104 :wink:

Also it seems our previous posts have been edited :colonhash:
Not impressed!
(edited 7 years ago)
Have stayed up too late :frown:
I need sleep, good night all
shivering sensation :snowman2:
Mad awkward.:argh:
God knows what this girl was asking man.

But both my ears were blocked with water from my shower.

All I could hear was my own voice, and completely blanked her.:o:o I couldn't hear her!

Now she's sitting in the corner of the room mean mugging me, like she wants to rip my head off!!!

But I could not care less.:u:
Laffin' mi ed ov.

Sid and Dina are one of the cutest couples on the worldddddd. Goals.
Grateful :colondollar:

Spoiler

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 7 years ago)
In so much pain. It hurts to move. Damn stupid period. Means I have to skip my Box Fit class today and I can't help berate myself for it. :cry2:
I'm tired, happy and feeling a bit awkward. Weird combo lol. This Sapnish guy at my flat is sooo funny. We were playing cards last night, I lost, not to mention many times :| and he asked me to choose who to kiss between a female friend of mine and him. I was like :colonhash:, he was like :wink:, and then I was like 'I'd go with the girl :wink:', he was like 'OMG she just rejected me' :biggrin: I lost, again😐 He asked me to dance with him😐 at 2am last night😐 I was like 😐, he held my hands, saying 'you have beautiful hands, can you give me massage?' and that 'the closer I get, the more I like😉'. I was like 😐😐😐, he then went on to rest his face on my shoulder, that was weird. I was likw 'okay that's enough', he goes 'Noo its not enough, we need more time'. I stopped dancing. This was our 2nd meeting so I'm just like :colonhash::colonhash::colonhash:
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by BrokenLife
I'm tired, happy and feeling a bit awkward. Weird combo lol. This Sapnish guy at my flat is sooo funny. We were playing cards last night, I lost, not to mention many times :| and he asked me to choose who to kiss between a female friend of mine and him. I was like :colonhash:, he was like :wink:, and then I was like 'I'd go with the girl :wink:', he was like 'OMG she just rejected me' :biggrin: I lost, again😐 He asked me to dance with him😐 at 2am last night😐 I was like 😐, he held my hands, saying 'you have beautiful hands, can you give me massage?' and that 'the closer I get, the more I like😉'. This was our 2nd meeting so I'm just like :colonhash::colonhash::colonhash:

That's a start of something new.
:perv:
Original post by undercxver
Laffin' mi ed ov.

Sid and Dina are one of the cutest couples on the worldddddd. Goals.

The youtubers? :s-smilie:
Lel
Buffet breakfast 0-1 Cheese
Don't gimme buffet option
Its all mine
:colone: food
I guess so. Because, sometimes people are being nice or just polite. That's why I said, maybe you were mistaking it for flirting. If not then I apologise and yeah, I'd keep my distance too. :smile:
Original post by Airmed
In so much pain. It hurts to move. Damn stupid period. Means I have to skip my Box Fit class today and I can't help berate myself for it. :cry2:

I can't move whenever I get mine too. :emo:
Original post by littlenorthernlass
I drink 4 pints of milk a day:cry2:
Oh I want my bunnies and i want a hug.

holy...4 pints? someone body building? :shock: and awww here you go :console:

Original post by fatima1998
shivering sensation :snowman2:

what were you doing?? or was it a coldnight :holmes:

Original post by BrokenLife
I'm tired, happy and feeling a bit awkward. Weird combo lol. This Sapnish guy at my flat is sooo funny. We were playing cards last night, I lost, not to mention many times :| and he asked me to choose who to kiss between a female friend of mine and him. I was like :colonhash:, he was like :wink:, and then I was like 'I'd go with the girl :wink:', he was like 'OMG she just rejected me' :biggrin: I lost, again😐 He asked me to dance with him😐 at 2am last night😐 I was like 😐, he held my hands, saying 'you have beautiful hands, can you give me massage?' and that 'the closer I get, the more I like😉'. This was our 2nd meeting so I'm just like :colonhash::colonhash::colonhash:

do you like him tho? :wink:

Original post by Saba XD

Spoiler

or something creepy? :lol:
Original post by Ayaz789
:lovehug:

Nope i just never went town tbh :L so ill go tomro insha'Allah if i have time:smile: & barclays still havent rang so ill be going there tomro :facepalm:

Posted from TSR Mobile
:lovehug:
Ok, do go today then Insha Allah. Barclays is gonna get an earful from me. :argh:

Edit: just remembered that is is Sunday and the banks are going to be closed lol.
(edited 7 years ago)
Feel so horrendous tbh.
not that i think anyone is acc bothered like ppl have given up even pretending to be bothered :lol:
feel so sick as well which isnt helped by the fact i've only just eaten something for the first time in 2 days so now i feel more sick.
cant sleep for more than 5 hours at a time or 3 when it is bad, not that anyone cares about that either.
the dreams just get worse but it's fine cos ill just 'de-stress' and then it will all be great.
im so fed up.
Original post by Saba XD

Spoiler

Haha no, I think he's just has a very funny personality and not to forget he was flirting only, which doesn't always have to end up in something more than just flirting. Its certainly impressive though, I mean his confidence. Lol the funny thing is we're all going out today and he's coming too.
All snuggled in bed!
Soo relaxed and comfy!
Ahhh this is glorious :biggrin:
Original post by ForestShadow
holy...4 pints? someone body building? :shock: and awww here you go :console:

what were you doing?? or was it a coldnight :holmes:

do you like him tho? :wink:

or something creepy? :lol:

As I said, its too early to even think whether I like him or not, it was only our 2nd meeting last night. He's very good looking though. I wouldn't say I like him as such though. :smile:Hahaha trust me, I should have been creeped oit when he asked me to kiss him and dance, but I wasn't creeped out 😐 Like, although I met him the 2nd time but this huy is quite popular at our building and I've heard many stuff about him so I sort of felt like i knew him. :biggrin:
(edited 7 years ago)

Latest