How are you feeling right now? MKIV

Announcements Posted on

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by z33)
    Have the biggest headache imaginable right now
    So much physical and emotional pain i cant cope
    Ever tried mindfulness? That could help, it's different for each person though
    (Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes)
    :hugs:
    (Original post by FireFreezer77)
    Im reasonable again now!

Ah yes thats a wise idea, thanks!

Well not fully tbh. Its irritating and i hate living here!

Hope you are too!
    I want you to be happy more than anyone! 100%
    Honest! :hugs:

Now gonna go for a quick shower and then ill be fully with you!
    Good good!
    No worries
    Right, urmm I'd help if I could but I don't know what you could do at least you have your work there, that's a positive part of it.

Pretty much
    Aww!

I'm afraid I'm going to sleep very soon!
    Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Matrix123)
    Ever tried mindfulness? That could help, it's different for each person though

Good good!
    No worries
    Right, urmm I'd help if I could but I don't know what you could do at least you have your work there, that's a positive part of it.

Pretty much
    Aww!

I'm afraid I'm going to sleep very soon!
    Posted from TSR Mobile

Aw its ok, theres nothing that can be done anyway
    Yeah thats true, that does help tbh

Good i guess. Id rather you be fully happy! But as you say, we cant always be fully happy, unless theres anything i can do?
    Its true! 10000%

Aww ok then, i guess we'll have to speak tomorrow then.
    Ill defo be on more tomorrow and we can chat lots tomorros if you want to?

Goodnight to the lovely Matrix! I hope you have a great night sleep with the sweetest of dreams!! :hugs: × 100

I drink 4 pints of milk a day:cry2:
    Oh I want my bunnies and i want a hug.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by littlenorthernlass)
    I drink 4 pints of milk a day:cry2:
    Oh I want my bunnies and i want a hug.
    Whats wrong??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bluebutterfly310)
    Fed up.
    (Original post by Bluebutterfly310)
    How is it possible to feel high as a kite for a moment but then also feel low the next moment and have that as a continous cycle.
    Emotions, feelings and thoughts are just so complex and hard to understand how.....

ReputationRep:

Aw its ok, theres nothing that can be done anyway
    Yeah thats true, that does help tbh

Good i guess. Id rather you be fully happy! But as you say, we cant always be fully happy, unless theres anything i can do?
    Its true! 10000%

Aww ok then, i guess we'll have to speak tomorrow then.
    Ill defo be on more tomorrow and we can chat lots tomorros if you want to?

Goodnight to the lovely Matrix! I hope you have a great night sleep with the sweetest of dreams!! :hugs: × 100
    I'll reply properly now:
    Aww try to make the best of what you have:yep:
    OK

Aww it's not that I'm unhappy - I'm just happy with my relative happiness I just need sleep tbh
    Aww that's a lot!

Yup! Maybe not loads as I have lots of work to do but we can definitely chat at some point!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SassKing13)

ReputationRep:
    I'll reply properly now:
    Aww try to make the best of what you have:yep:
    OK

Aww it's not that I'm unhappy - I'm just happy with my relative happiness I just need sleep tbh
    Aww that's a lot!

Yup! Maybe not loads as I have lots of work to do but we can definitely chat at some point!
    Ok then!

I'll try to but it's defo not easy! But work does help tbh.

Ahh I see, well it's good that you are happy! And sleep solves many things so once you're all refreshed you'll feel superb!
    It sure is! Just enforcing the point!

Aww fair enough, defo make sure to get the work done! And we can chat whenever you're free!
    I don't think I have any plans (except a haircut maybe) so I'll be here!
    Woop! I look forward to that!

Aw I'm sorry I didn't want to worry you! My OCD has been playing up all day and hasn't gone away until now. Just got really down about it. But things are better now.
    Aww :hugs:
    One is very cosy! Got fresh sheets on tonight! Aww you stayed up to see if I was ok? That means a lot Matrix! I'm sorry about that though, didn't mean to worry you.
    Goodnight Matrix! Sweet Dreams! Hehe you beat me! :hugs: x 102

ReputationRep:
    Ok then!

I'll try to but it's defo not easy! But work does help tbh.

Ahh I see, well it's good that you are happy! And sleep solves many things so once you're all refreshed you'll feel superb!
    It sure is! Just enforcing the point!

Aww fair enough, defo make sure to get the work done! And we can chat whenever you're free!
    I don't think I have any plans (except a haircut maybe) so I'll be here!
    Woop! I look forward to that!

Aw I'm sorry I didn't want to worry you! My OCD has been playing up all day and hasn't gone away until now. Just got really down about it. But things are better now.
    Aww :hugs:
    One is very cosy! Got fresh sheets on tonight! Aww you stayed up to see if I was ok? That means a lot Matrix! I'm sorry about that though, didn't mean to worry you.
    Goodnight Matrix! Sweet Dreams! Hehe you beat me! :hugs: x 102
    I appreciate that, and great you have that work!

Indeed!
    And fair enough:yep:

I will do and thanks for understanding (ooh a haircut, nice!)
    Me too!

It's OK:hugs:Fair enough, no use on dwelling on that now
    That's awesome to hear and oh yes I remember! That's one of the best things in the world! Of course! I had to make sure you were OK:yep:
    No need to apologise, I know you didn't mean for me to feel that way. Gotta go for real now.

Indeed:mmm:
    Goodnight! :hugs: x 103
    Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I appreciate that, and great you have that work!

Indeed!
    And fair enough:yep:

I will do and thanks for understanding (ooh a haircut, nice!)
    Me too!

It's OK:hugs:Fair enough, no use on dwelling on that now
    That's awesome to hear and oh yes I remember! That's one of the best things in the world! Of course! I had to make sure you were OK:yep:
    No need to apologise, I know you didn't mean for me to feel that way. Gotta go for real now.

Indeed:mmm:
    Goodnight! :hugs: x 103
    Posted from TSR Mobile
    Aww thanks, it sure is! Hopefully uni will be good too! (First day on Monday! :eek:)

Mmhmm!
    Just radiating trueness!

Good to hear it! Aw it's ok! (If they're open that is! One needs a haircut, hair is too long and annoying me!)
    Woop Woop!

:hugs: Yea exactly! That's the past this is the now! :yep:
    Hehe it sure is! So nice and crisp! Feels super comfortable!
    Aww I don't know what to say to that! I don't know anyone (except you) who'd actually do that! Literally no one!
    Aww you sure? I still wanted to apologize! I feel bad that I did. Was completely unintentional!
    Aw ok, me too tbh.

Hehe :mmm:
    Goodnight! :hugs: x 104

Also it seems our previous posts have been edited
    Not impressed!

ReputationRep:
    Have stayed up too late
    I need sleep, good night all

shivering sensation :snowman2:

ReputationRep:
    Mad awkward.:argh:
    God knows what this girl was asking man.

But both my ears were blocked with water from my shower.

All I could hear was my own voice, and completely blanked her.:o:o I couldn't hear her!

Now she's sitting in the corner of the room mean mugging me, like she wants to rip my head off!!!

But I could not care less.

ReputationRep:
    Laffin' mi ed ov.

Sid and Dina are one of the cutest couples on the worldddddd. Goals.

ReputationRep:
    Grateful

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    In so much pain. It hurts to move. Damn stupid period. Means I have to skip my Box Fit class today and I can't help berate myself for it. :cry2:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Saba XD)
    Maybe, she wants you to stay overnight but only as a friend?
    If this was the only thing she said I'd think it too, but she's said a lot of other stuff which suggest otherwise
    I'm keeping my distance, I don't want to start wrecking relationships

ReputationRep:
    I'm tired, happy and feeling a bit awkward. Weird combo lol. This Sapnish guy at my flat is sooo funny. We were playing cards last night, I lost, not to mention many times :| and he asked me to choose who to kiss between a female friend of mine and him. I was like , he was like , and then I was like 'I'd go with the girl ', he was like 'OMG she just rejected me' I lost, again😐 He asked me to dance with him😐 at 2am last night😐 I was like 😐, he held my hands, saying 'you have beautiful hands, can you give me massage?' and that 'the closer I get, the more I like😉'. I was like 😐😐😐, he then went on to rest his face on my shoulder, that was weird. I was likw 'okay that's enough', he goes 'Noo its not enough, we need more time'. I stopped dancing. This was our 2nd meeting so I'm just like

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BrokenLife)
    I'm tired, happy and feeling a bit awkward. Weird combo lol. This Sapnish guy at my flat is sooo funny. We were playing cards last night, I lost, not to mention many times :| and he asked me to choose who to kiss between a female friend of mine and him. I was like , he was like , and then I was like 'I'd go with the girl ', he was like 'OMG she just rejected me' I lost, again😐 He asked me to dance with him😐 at 2am last night😐 I was like 😐, he held my hands, saying 'you have beautiful hands, can you give me massage?' and that 'the closer I get, the more I like😉'. This was our 2nd meeting so I'm just like
    That's a start of something new.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    :perv:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by undercxver)
    Laffin' mi ed ov.

Sid and Dina are one of the cutest couples on the worldddddd. Goals.
    The youtubers?

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: December 9, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Poll
How are you feeling about doing A-levels?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.