The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/education/3570916.stm

Well, at least I'm not that hysterical! :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:
Well as the title suggests, this will be the last thread b4 the big day tomorrow, as in a min I'll have to go to work and straight from there I'm going out so won't be able to have access to a computer!!

Anyways this is the last thread I'm posting not knowing for sure that I have definetly failed and hoping!! However tomorrow I'll know for sure. Iv'e gotta get BBB for my firm choice (which I won't get) or alternativey a BCC for my insurance. So hopefully I'll be able to post up my official grades tomorrow and compare and contrast!!

Good luck to all of you great people and if any of you don't quite make the grade, just think of me (the dead cert failure of us all)

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!OhMyGod!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ItsAlmostHere!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
btigershark
Well as the title suggests, this will be the last thread b4 the big day tomorrow, as in a min I'll have to go to work and straight from there I'm going out so won't be able to have access to a computer!!

Anyways this is the last thread I'm posting not knowing for sure that I have definetly failed and hoping!! However tomorrow I'll know for sure. Iv'e gotta get BBB for my firm choice (which I won't get) or alternativey a BCC for my insurance. So hopefully I'll be able to post up my official grades tomorrow and compare and contrast!!

Good luck to all of you great people and if any of you don't quite make the grade, just think of me (the dead cert failure of us all)

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!OhMyGod!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ItsAlmostHere!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good luck, hopefully will be seeing you at Notts.

Arrrrg, I'm so, so scared. :frown:
Reply 683
deianra
That's the spirit, dear. :rolleyes:

I'm more of a "OH GODS OH GODS DAMMIT ARGH. Okay. Calm. breathe. *hyperventilates* No, dammit, Meg, breathe slower. Okay. I'm okay. I'll be okay. Yes. Dammit, I will be okay" type of person.

And yes, I do talk to myself in my head :tongue:

18.5 hours!!!!!!!! OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD! :biggrin: Good luck for tomorrow sweetie pie!!!! {Huggle}
GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Hopefully everything will work out.....
Reply 685
Good Luck Everyone Im Off Now.....i Will Open The Results Thread Tomorrow Morning 9am...
Don't want to count my chickens, but I think I may know my results already....

Got a call from the college asking if I want to be in the local paper...... Usually paper features the best/better results out there......

Also I was in the paper for my GCSE's, and the headteacher said something alpong the lines of 'didn't you know you did well since you were asked to be in the paper' etc. And the pic was of the 4 best results in the school

They would know my results by now, I doubt they'd pick people to be in the paper if their results are disppointing.....

So I'm quietly confident of my 3 A's, but still arghhhhhh.

Also I get them at 8-00 a.m. because of this, so thats one good point.
no doubt the server will be very busy tomorrow
Reply 688
People in the paper annoy me.
AATTMM
People in the paper annoy me.

Tell me about it.

But don't worry, I'm not the token 'here we have so and so, who through hard work and great motivation, has managed to achieve 10 A grade A-levels. Don't you feel insignificant?'.
All of the nerves and anticipation! Well, I wish you all good luck for tomorrow! Hope there isn't too many disappointments! Be proud with what you have achieved, as long as you have done your best, you cannot do much better than that so try not to stress tonight or after you have all recieved your results!
JenniferPowers
AAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRGGGGGHHHHH! P*** p*** p***! I don't want to get my results, I like thinking I'm smart, I don't want a piece of paper to prove me wrong!

Good luck everyone else. Not that any of you need it, you smug A graders you! OHHHHHHHHHH I HATE THIS!

I'll shut up now...

Oh come on, not everybody here is going for A's. Good luck in yours, maybe you'll think you're smarter than ever after tomorrow! :smile:
Reply 692
nope....im not expecting any grade A's :frown:
dream3r
nope....im not expecting any grade A's :frown:

Well what are you predicted, and what do you think you'll get?
Reply 694
Its started raining really heavy here. On the weather report it says that there might be light flooding tommorow. I hope the weather doesn't get too bad, the last thing I need is to be stuick in my house waiting for results to be sent to me by post (who knows when they'll arrive then!) :frown:
Reply 695
Pegasus
Its started raining really heavy here. On the weather report it says that there might be light flooding tommorow. I hope the weather doesn't get too bad, the last thing I need is to be stuick in my house waiting for results to be sent to me by post (who knows when they'll arrive then!) :frown:

maybe it will rain so heavily that all the exam slips will get wet, they will merge together, and you will never know what grades you got.
Pegasus

What if all the result envelopes got flooded, ahh! Lucky it's only light flooding. :smile:
Reply 697
Bathsheba
maybe it will rain so heavily that all the exam slips will get wet, they will merge together, and you will never know what grades you got.

i hope that happens
chats
i hope that happens

Mmm... they have them on computer so that would only delay the agony a few more hours. :frown:
chats
i hope that happens

I take it you have good predicted grades.

Latest

Trending

Trending