The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I'm starting to get slightly nervous too. I'm scared that i haven't highlighted/annotated the pack enough. :smile:
Reply 681
Anyway, i'm off now - good luck for this afternoon forum people.
:biggrin:
Reply 682
my teacher never taught us much, we did one mock, and then she went on maternity leave, and lessons were taken over by another teacher who was teachin us enb6 instead of helpin us prepare for enb5 too!!! :|
Reply 683
If you havnt reordered ur pack i suggest you do! Its makes it so much more easier when its all in a logical order in terms of topics!

Also has anyone made a list of the witches and those hung? Theres so many names im confused!
Reply 684
Rouz
If you havnt reordered ur pack i suggest you do! Its makes it so much more easier when its all in a logical order in terms of topics!

Also has anyone made a list of the witches and those hung? Theres so many names im confused!

some one helped me on the pendle booklet earlier, the order that made sense the most was texts K, A, all of D, E, L, J, G, C, I, B, F, M, N, O, H
Reply 685
Rouz

Yeah I've got lists of the witches (trials and confessions) and family trees on the back of the texts.
Reply 686
Yeah I've got lists of the witches (trials and confessions) and family trees on the back of the texts.

Ive done family trees.

So its 20 wicthes who gathered on good friday
10 hanged, right?

I cant find the names for all who gathered, so ill just say like, 'including..+ most important ppl'

Do you think thatll be ok?
Reply 687
There were 6 from the main two families. There were 13 in total, charged with murdering 10 people.

Or it could be 12, I think one (Jennet Preston?) was at York or something.

Edit: Not sure how many gathered at Malkin Tower though.
Reply 688
Rouz
Ive done family trees.

So its 20 wicthes who gathered on good friday
10 hanged, right?

I cant find the names for all who gathered, so ill just say like, 'including..+ most important ppl'

Do you think thatll be ok?

yeah about 20 people gathered at malkin tower. erm if u read the end of text N it says, 13 were sent for trial, 3 aquiited, 1 died in prison (demdike) one was imprisoned and 8 hung?
Reply 689
in jennets and james's evidence theyre unsure of how many gatherd on good friday. but in text j it says at the end, 10 found guilty, and 17 (after more outbreaks of witchcraft) were hung inc. jennet device.

i think its safe to say historical dates, events and figures are inconsistent throughout these texts, stick it in the commentary if needs be.
hi people, just sitting here waiting for the time to come! does anyone have any good ideas on what will come up on the dyslexia one? i really haven't focused on the witches at all, just got so bored reading it i thought i'm never going to right for 2 1/2 hours on this! wooow wrote 'right' instead of 'write' oh dear! good start ay considering the exams in like an hour! also; if we want to put a section say on past experiences is it ok to just write out some of the sotries that are in the texts? because surely you can't make up stories. cheers and good luck people! x

btw has any1 else just studyed the dyslexia one and not the witches or vise-versa? was that wise? oh well too late now!
Reply 691
I've only studied and annotated the Dyslexia pack, I didn't find the Witches pack easy to read or at all interesting. So I hope that the questions set for Dyslexia will be good, hoping for Radio 4 or a newspaper article.
Reply 692
good luck people im off to college now, hope ur all happy with the questions we get. take ur time to plan first, then write, leave time for a commentary. hope u all do well. thank you for all the help :biggrin:
x
yeh a newspaper article would be good, i'n mot too keen on transcripts though lol i think a info pack for like parents who think their child may be dyslexic might be a good one.
**** just realised im skint and need petrol! mightt not make it to the exam! oh dear! x
Reply 694
jaketurner
yeh a newspaper article would be good, i'n mot too keen on transcripts though lol i think a info pack for like parents who think their child may be dyslexic might be a good one.
**** just realised im skint and need petrol! mightt not make it to the exam! oh dear! x

lol i just put in a tenner's worth as the light had came on :P

thanks so much to everyone over the last few days who has commented and came up with great suggestions!

i've only concentrated on the dyslexia pack - a radio script would be great :smile:

but good luck to everyone whichever one you do!! :tsr2:
Pistol
lol i just put in a tenner's worth as the light had came on :P

thanks so much to everyone over the last few days who has commented and came up with great suggestions!

i've only concentrated on the dyslexia pack - a radio script would be great :smile:

but good luck to everyone whichever one you do!! :tsr2:

i havent got a tenner! lol or a warning light! anywayss good luck to every1! its easyy all the info is there, just basically copy and paste! haha i hope. if your still here have ur quick lucky fag and whatever else if u know what i mean! and go! x
wow last comment before and first after! and i did make it on the petrol i had! woo, that went ok except i think i wrote far too much, what question did people do? garantee it was number 4 for most people lol x do they stop marking after 1000 words? cos i think i may have tripled that.
Reply 697
I think that went strangely well, which makes me suspicious! Question 4 ftw though :smile:
I think i'm the only person who didn't do question 4! haha!
meercatman
I think i'm the only person who didn't do question 4! haha!

which one did u do then?

Latest

Trending

Trending