I'll tell you how interesting...

It's Quite Interesting.
angel_sista
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Drewski)
The link was in my post... It was that thing about being an 'emo-nerdette'.
Ah, my dark thought regarding my childhood...: Okay not that surprised
εїз pinga εїз
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 10 years ago
(Original post by Mcjazz)
This is a very good point. Unrequited love is the worst :p:
Yeah
Mcjazz
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Teebs)
Ouch, burned :rolleyes:

Only recently has it been the case, but my last two crushes have both had boyfriends (and been female:p: ).
Well, you sure know how to pick 'em. Perhaps it's just a case of wanting what you can't have.
Drewski
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by εїз pinga εїз)
Yeah
Aw, pinga, you're not unlucky in love too? :hugs:
Mcjazz
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I'll tell you how interesting...

It's Quite Interesting.
Touché my friend.
angel_sista
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Yeah
Why is it (once again) just us girls on the subject? Don't guys ever suffer (and I mean SUFFER) from unrequited crushes/love?
Drewski
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by angel_sista)
Why is it (once again) just us girls on the subject? Don't guys ever suffer (and I mean SUFFER) from unrequited crushes/love?
Woah woah woah... We do, it's just if we ever talk about it to our friends we just called 'queer'.

Trust me, I've been there... Wouldn't wish it on anyone.
Teebs
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Used to, I spent most of my first year of 6th form agonising over a girl. I don't seem to anymore, I think it's partly just a better ability to drop it if she's not interested and partly just getting lucky with the girls I really really fell for.
Drewski
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Touché my friend.
Oh yeah, I'm *that* good.
Mcjazz
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Blah, I'd rather not dwell on the subject to be honest.
angel_sista
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Woah woah woah... We do, it's just if we ever talk about it to our friends we just called 'queer'.

Trust me, I've been there... Wouldn't wish it on anyone.
You can talk about it to us. We're supposed to be getting all romantic and mushy in this thread anyway.
Drewski
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
You can talk about it to us. We're supposed to be getting all romantic and mushy in this thread anyway.
Yeah, but this is very much the opposite of mushy and romantic... This is falling in love with a girl only to have her screw you over.
Greatleysteg
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Yes, yes, yes.

Oh, woe is me.

I always seem to fall for the wrong people, and it really hurts me. I've had my heart broken. But no one gets to see that.
Mcjazz
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Teebs)
Used to, I spent most of my first year of 6th form agonising over a girl. I don't seem to anymore, I think it's partly just a better ability to drop it if she's not interested and partly just getting lucky with the girls I really really fell for.
Well, it's easier to 'drop it' if you haven't got into a relationship with them. It's not so easy when you've been in a relationship for some time and they decide they don't like you anymore
εїз pinga εїз
Rep:
?
There is a difference between unrequited 'love' and an unrequited 'crush'. If you've ever been in love, and then the other person falls out of it, then you know what I'm talking about.
angel_sista
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Oh, alright peoples! Cheer up! I don't want you all to become emotional about it. I thought we could have a laugh but I realise that it was a little off-humour.
Teebs
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Well, it's easier to 'drop it' if you haven't got into a relationship with them. It's not so easy when you've been in a relationship for some time and they decide they don't like you anymore
Oh god yes. Out of 3 fairly long term (over 6 months) relationships I've never been the one doing the dumping.
Mcjazz
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
There is a difference between unrequited 'love' and an unrequited 'crush'. If you've ever been in love, and then the other person falls out of it, then you know what I'm talking about.
Yeah, this is what I was getting at.
εїз pinga εїз
Rep:
?
(Original post by Greatleysteg)
Yes, yes, yes.

Oh, woe is me.

I always seem to fall for the wrong people, and it really hurts me. I've had my heart broken. But no one gets to see that.
;console;
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (551)
37.84%
No - but I will (114)
7.83%
No - I don't want to (102)
7.01%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (689)
47.32%

Watched Threads