Turn on thread page Beta

Artemis Fowl Movie Update 4! watch

Announcements

Ah, the milestone thread. Indeed. I couldn't really think of a reply that wasn't 'zomg mute's back!! :woo:"

yeah, I was tempted 'oh my ****ing god :eek2:' but resisted..

how are you?

I might go and do it anyway.

I'm very very very tired. I spent all that time playing four football matches yesterday (although I don't have any cramp or anything, so I'm fitter than I have been in months!) and then I stayed up till about four am yesterday chatting to people on MSN and also transferring the phone numbers from my SIM card to a Word doc so that I can then transfer them to my new SIM. I only have one handset, y'see, which makes things hard. Oh well, it's an amazing new contract, and I'll be able to keep the same number. I just have a temporary one till next Monday. And yourself, Charl?

:^_^:

oh dear, sounds like a very long night. you should still be asleep tbh.. I would be! yeah, the football meet looked like a success despite the low turnout! wahey for new contract, what's it like? I need to get a contract, hopefully when I go back to uni, I'll have money so can sort it.

yeah, I'm pretty good, just watching House atm :suitd:

ReputationRep:
    only losers don't have contracts tbh :danceboy:

I stayed up til waay pst four talking economics in the box, then my friend from America rang me just as I was about to go to bed, and we spent about 3 hours chatting about the Lehman crisis and whatnot. I'm so tired. :puppyeyes:

I've had a contract for the last 6 years. :proud:

Nah, I need to pack today as I'm out for nearly all of the next couple of days. I've got a mate coming round to help. It's also the last chance I get to see him. It's wasn't that low a turnout really, considering the amount of notice people had. Fifteen people, I think.

The contract is 3,000 texts and 600 minutes a month for £20, same as Matt, methinks.

(Original post by JessicaW)
    I stayed up til waay pst four talking economics in the box, then my friend from America rang me just as I was about to go to bed, and we spent about 3 hours chatting about the Lehman crisis and whatnot. I'm so tired. :puppyeyes:

I've had a contract for the last 6 years. :proud:
    go back to sleep :zomg:

ReputationRep:
    i left at 1...then listened to music until 3...then had to get up at 8 to inject my cat...then tried to go back to sleep again, but didnt :no:

(Original post by Jangrafess)
    Nah, I need to pack today as I'm out for nearly all of the next couple of days. I've got a mate coming round to help. It's also the last chance I get to see him. It's wasn't that low a turnout really, considering the amount of notice people had. Fifteen people, I think.

The contract is 3,000 texts and 600 minutes a month for £20, same as Matt, methinks.
    woah, what network!? :beard:

(Original post by Charl)
    woah, what network!? :beard:
    o2

oh, grr. I hope t-mobile has something similar. :puppyeyes:

(Original post by Charl)
    go back to sleep :zomg:
    Pah. Like that's gonna happen. I've got to go out soon anyway.

I think they do. Cal has a very good contract with them.

ReputationRep:
    t-mobile is lame

T-mobile is not lame. :mad:

Charlene, I just want you to know that I saw this and I didn't make any comment about you, even though it was sooo tempting. :puppyeyes:

(Original post by Charl)
    okay, new facebook is breaking :indiff: my wall's gone! :eek:
    Hm, so's mine. I just wrote on yours, can you see it?

ReputationRep:
    my wall is integrated into my new profile. new facebook is ****. i want to old one back :sad:

(Original post by Jangrafess)
    Hm, so's mine. I just wrote on yours, can you see it?
    nope.. even though my wall is back now :s:

paaah, I was quite happy with new facebook and all :hmpf:

okay.. saw it.. and deleted it :p:

(Original post by neon)
    my wall is integrated into my new profile. new facebook is ****. i want to old one back :sad:
    :ditto: :puppyeyes:

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.