Turn on thread page Beta
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by vin)
    :mad:you changed your avatar
    About 7 times in the past 30 minutes...I'm not sure what to put...maybe I should do like you and just get a matching set and stick to it? But then maybe not...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skipp)
    About 7 times in the past 30 minutes...I'm not sure what to put...maybe I should do like you and just get a matching set and stick to it? But then maybe not...
    Just get something nice and memorable :yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skipp)
    keep that yellowy misa one!

ReputationRep:
    your sig skipp :cute:

Misa :woo:

ReputationRep:
    yup thjat one:cool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Matisse)
    Would be better than the celebrity tripe we're subjected to now. :sadnod:
    Of course. :yep: I believe Jordan/Katie Price was on the front page of the metro a few days ago. I opened a few pages in and found a bunch of stories about the war, government, DNA etc. :erm:

(Original post by Matisse)
    There's nothing wrong with Tokyo, I just prefer London and wouldn't want to change its identity too much. :tongue: - Also, anime doesn't really portray or place prevalence on its setting. You never see any identifiable area of Tokyo, just outer residential areas, it seems. :tongue: - Shanghai is the closest city to Tokyo, in terms of style and atmosphere, that you've been to. :yes:
    I'd assumed as much - refering to the similarity between Shanghai and Tokyo. :tongue: I just hope I find it just as enoyable. :cute:

I think it'd be amusing to makeover London. :giggle: I don't really feel like I have a connection with it, so feel free to animenise it when you come to power. Dancing in a Chopper costume in covent garden wouldn't make me as much a weirdo then. :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    tsr was broken

ReputationRep:
    Not actually heard that in Gurren Lagann vin. When was it played? Movie?

ReputationRep:
    have absolutely no idea but its on the OST:dontknow:

ReputationRep:
    vinny :jumphug:
    LZ :jumphug:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vin)
    have absolutely no idea but its on the OST:dontknow:

Kes :jumphug: How do you do>?

Are you back for good? :puppyeyes:

ReputationRep:
    I think so :cute:
    I have a working laptop!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    What are you up to?

ReputationRep:
    working out how to use windows 7. Went to the theatre earlier - saw a really good yet weird play called the idiot colony about crazy people.
    what are you up to?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kestral)
    working out how to use windows 7. Went to the theatre earlier - saw a really good yet weird play called the idiot colony about crazy people.
    what are you up to?
    Sounds fun :tongue:

Just doing economics study and listening to music :yes:

ReputationRep:
    what music?
    I lost a lot of music when my last laptop died

ReputationRep:
    :proud: I just used the word "thus" in my report :proud:

ReputationRep:
    well..i have smarties :proud:

:yum:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kestral)
    what music?
    I lost a lot of music when my last laptop died
    :console: that happened to me once :argh:

and hi :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    :gah: I completely forgot that it was mid season! I should have had my top 10 of the season written and posted already .........another thing to do at the weekend :sigh:

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.