Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

NFL talk? Questions about American football? watch

ReputationRep:
    Amendola injured already. Groin injury aggravated.

Edelman stepping up big time though

ReputationRep:
    Poor first half for the Seahawks, although we're a good 2nd half team usually... Up until the last 3 minutes where it all falls a part. Russell had some nice completion ratios and Doug Bladwin is shining but the O-line and defense just seem to be getting unecessary penalties (again) and trying to get Wilson killed. And yet again, pass rush is just plain poor, you can't go and give Cam Newton that much time.

LOOK. LOOK AT THAT FACE. That is not the face of a happy man... Although it also looks like he could be having a stroke :curious: Someone should take a look at that.

ReputationRep:
    My fantasy team are asleep.

ReputationRep:
    I apoligse everyone for my Seahawks focus but I can't help it but this sums us up so far: First drive of the second half he escapes a sack, rolls left and hits Rice for a gain of 21 yards... Okung and McQuistan are done for holding and Hawks go 19 for 3.

We then punt, get it back and then instantly get a penalty for Wright for taunting. What the actual heck?

ReputationRep:
    Ive never seen a better blitz than what Polamalu just did!!

ReputationRep:
    M(vp)anuel

ReputationRep:
    Fair play to the Bengals, always good to see them doing well and some of AJ Green's catches are unreal. Seahawks currently at 2nd-and-31... How does that even happen?

Also, COME ON BUFFALO. Break your losery streak- I believes in jooo! ^(*.*)^

ReputationRep:
    Oh my god what a game Mcfadden is having! Bringing in those beautiful fantasy points!

ReputationRep:
    Damn it nevermind I spoke too soon

ReputationRep:
    69 yards of penalties for the Seahawks. Daymn.

(Original post by bornab3)
    Damn it nevermind I spoke too soon
    Ha, good things aren't destined to happen to you it seems :console: You can be the Matt Flynn of the NFL Group

ReputationRep:
    What is going on with the Pats?? wow, just wow!

ReputationRep:
    What is going on with the Pats?? wow, just wow!
    Seahawks losing to Carolina, Titans beating the Steelers, Bills leading the Pats and the Chiefs thrashing someone.

May you never change NFL :penguinhug:

ReputationRep:
    Reggie Bush, 77 yards TD, get in you beautiful points

ReputationRep:
    *clears throat*

TOUCHDOWN SEAHAWKS.

:crazy:

Balance is restored. DangerRuss is on form.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IMakeSenseToNone)
    *clears throat*

TOUCHDOWN SEAHAWKS.

:crazy:

Balance is restored. DangerRuss is on form.
    great pass!

ReputationRep:
    Bengals with 97, 91, and 80 yard touchdown drives so far. We couldn't do anything like that last year, so hopefully this is a sign of good things to come!

ReputationRep:
    Finally getting pressure on Newton!... Aaaand we give 30yrds in penalties. Poor show O_Q

(Original post by jackclarke1995)
    Bengals with 97, 91, and 80 yard touchdown drives so far. We couldn't do anything like that last year, so hopefully this is a sign of good things to come!
    Bengals deserve some love finally <3 I can't remember was it the O-line which was the issue last year? I think I only saw them in the play offs but I remember Dalton having to act quick all the time.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zubby77)
    Reggie Bush, 77 yards TD, get in you beautiful points
    Dude your team is absolutely killing it!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IMakeSenseToNone)
    Finally getting pressure on Newton!... Aaaand we give 30yrds in penalties. Poor show O_Q

Bengals deserve some love finally <3 I can't remember was it the O-line which was the issue last year? I think I only saw them in the play offs but I remember Dalton having to act quick all the time.
    Dodgy O-Line, no number 2 wr, crap mlb, awful safeties. That's pretty much the faults of last years team summed up

ReputationRep:
    Dude your team is absolutely killing it!!
    Haha I know man it's an awesome start to my first ever Fantasy season Pats D isn't exactly helping though. Dude I'm playing has 5 players yet to play though, so it's not done yet!

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered sport threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.