Join TSR now and chat about whatever you’re intoSign up now

ReputationRep:
    Did anyone see her perform tonight on (dare I say it) X-Factor? It was pretty terrible in all honesty.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rk2k14)

Dont test me Ebo, I serve ass kickings in bulk. Call me Costco:cool:
    Just watching his return to Raw last week now, what a man.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Eboracum)
    Just watching his return to Raw last week now, what a man.
    Heard Rk2k14 just made him his *****:cool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LosingDogs)
    Did anyone see her perform tonight on (dare I say it) X-Factor? It was pretty terrible in all honesty.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I know that with no football on drives people crazy... but watching that is insane.

Not the biggest fan of Taylor Swift but I find Jessie J just as irritating, and that's not just because of her music.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by swarly)
    brahs what do you make of j cole's sophomore album?

serious disappoints

yeah i know its old but just been going through his catalogue
    Hmm, I think J cole is a very technical rapper, like friday night lights better. Born sinner felt a little boring and his flow and ability is a bit too good for the beats he's using.

That's why I like Kendrick, he's able to use his technical ability in the hardest of beats.

I like Forbidden fruit though.

ReputationRep:
    Btw. Just jamming to A tribe called quest.

Award tour is such a tune. The bass and the treble just synchronises so well.

ReputationRep:
    La-da-da-da-dahh, It's the mother****ing D-O-double-G

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Eboracum)
    I rarely use this expression, but I lolled.

Hayles. I'm curious so I have to ask. Whenever you write about dating/relationships, you seem to always write in past tense. I can only assume that you were "available" on the dating scene a while back, but now you are settled down with a nice wholesome gentleman. Perhaps he is the housewife, whilst you are off being a power business woman?

I can imagine a chap on a night out trying to give you a lecture on football, and then you turn round and destroy him. Women that like football are a rare breed in Eboracum's circle. Not a single girl on my uni course that I know (which is lots) likes football, a sad state of affairs. Eboracum respects Hayles 101.
    smooth:cool:
    eboracum is smooth.

ReputationRep:
    as for taylor swift, i agree with whoever called her a 9/10.
    she's amazing but for some reason i just hate her as a person.

oh well, not like her personality is ever gonna directly affect (effect?) my life...

ReputationRep:
    Taylor swift listens to Kendrick Lamar, so I give her ratings now.

Still think that she's a psycho but minor.

ReputationRep:
    Ite lads? Think it's been two weeks, more than a week anyway. Quick read through the thread, don't want to take shots but it doesn't hold a candle to those halcyon days of April-June this year.

I'm just happy I guess and thought I'd come comment on Qua turning Jam onto his belly and putting a pillow under his arse as usual lol

My ex snapchatted me a while ago with a one second shot of her tits, I got this amazing snapchat app which let's you save ****. Obviously she's just **** hungry so I didn't give her the attention she wanted and lo and ****ing behold a few days later, I've got a video of her fingering herself raw and wet lol. Anyway the app allows you to view stuff without showing them that you've viewed it, so she's just whining about it and the mean time I'm just building up a subfolder in my **** bank

I feel happy and stuff

ReputationRep:
    Truth is I don't even find her attractive anymore, I just like power games and control lol. It's good fun. I'm not a model and been lazy with my body, so it's nice to mess with girls' heads. Knowing that I can make her squirm and beg. The neediness is fun. I haven't even been wronged too much by girls, and not at all by her, so it's not even as if I have some warped eye for an eye motive, I just find it fun haha. The way they beg for forgiveness, send tit pics as if it'll help and then moan and whine and pour their heart out to you hahaha

ReputationRep:
    Someone else must be around? I woke up from the cold lol. I had the windows fully open to hide the smell of the draw, then it hit me too hard and I fell asleep for probs an hour, and now I've woke in a kind of daze, my feet feel like ice lol. I'm not sure if I'm still high but I'm just happy lol.

Waiting up for a text from the girl I like. Her ex contacted her out of the blue recently and he's from her past - before her life turned ****. I'm always there for this girl and try help her with her problems and love talking to her, but I'm not as funny as I used to be. I feel I don't make her laugh as much as I used to do for girls / how much she can laugh. And this ex takes her back to a time when she did used to laugh a lot more, so... I don't know. Do I let her go? Do I tell her go? Girl been through a lot, I just want her to be happy

ReputationRep:
    I miss people, like in life. I miss my niggaz. There's some people that you can meet, whether it's after an hour or after a year, and just pick up and talk to them for days about all kinds of real ***** ****. You can make fun of them and they'll make fun of you, and they'll say something and you'll be like FAM I KNNNOOWWWW, because they the only ones who picked up on it apart from you. And you'll be watching some dead out drake video, lol I'm not saying anymore inb4 ******

Tip to the youngers on here - if you ever got a ***** like that, don't disrespect them. I did and I ****ed it man, I regret that the most

ReputationRep:
    TSR should review it's banning policy, and introduce some kind of quality control to the forum. There is too many individual posters putting up repetitive ****, instead of debating with each other and producing something engaging. You'll see 5 posts in a row about the same thing, sometimes each poster will put their own twist on it to make themselves seem more insightful than the others but it's essentially the same. Maybe it's more of a problem with the Liverpool thread than the others. People need to quote each other and actually debate ****

ReputationRep:
    People on here who were long derided as the worst posters are becoming more and more staple and standard. Like others are responding to their posts as if they're worth responding to. TSR honestly needs quality control lol. You go look at genuinely good posters interested in meaningful debates about football and they're drying out, posting less and some just leaving the site. FF lost a lot of good posters recently and I don't mean to say this like typical boring nostalgia bemoaning that someone from (the) The Dressing Room era would do.

Maybe it's natural, the oldest posters are the best ones this is just natural, and in a normal cycle, others would age and mature and take their place. But it aint happening with the current crop

ReputationRep:
    Been listening to Beyonce for a bit. I hate her feminist agenda but I cba to think about finding a more meaningful/soulful woman singer. If I were a boy is some deep ****

ReputationRep:
    this entire page is soooo ready for a 'didn't read lol' hahaha, been laughing at the thought for ages

ReputationRep:
    I think if I lost this girl, I'd actually break man. I'd break and I can't afford to break, I got people to take care of man. I never begged before but I'll have to beg her to stay with me I think. She's brilliant and she told me she'd choose me over the ex, if she still even had any feelings for the ex at all, but idk you know. If he made her happier... Something about her language, she was like 'he can't just expect me to drop everything', 'he's way too late ' - as if she still has some feelings about him. **** man **** this ****

ReputationRep:
    **** man

Poll
Which Fantasy Franchise is the best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.