Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

I'm Wonderful and I'm Single Society XXIV Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by itssimplyme)
    I think it's bull**** haha, we have one possible link and that's just my brother :rofl: however he's 2 years older? But my brother and him do play rugby...anyway I'll get to the bottom of this! And he'll think I'm a freak for questioning him like maaaaad.

(Oh and thanks Tomstaaa ahaha)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    You see the post i just made

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tomsta)
    You see the post i just made
    That exact thing has happened to me, not even gonna lie. I really don't like when people ask that question - idk why! I've been through many phases and I listen to an array of genres

ReputationRep:
    That exact thing has happened to me, not even gonna lie. I really don't like when people ask that question - idk why! I've been through many phases and I listen to an array of genres
    This was on a dating site, yeah she gave me generic responses for the few few messages, gave me a impression ... (yes i know this is un-normally harsh and cold of me)

ReputationRep:
    This was on a dating site, yeah she gave me generic responses for the few few messages, gave me a impression ... (yes i know this is un-normally harsh and cold of me)
    Nooo, don't judge for them! Sometimes when people ask, 'oh what music are you into', 'oh what are your hobbies', 'oh what's your fave movie' it's just so boring?! Try spice up the way you do it maybe? :') I really hate when people ask me those typical questions and I know exactly how i come across in my replies

ReputationRep:
    Nooo, don't judge for them! Sometimes when people ask, 'oh what music are you into', 'oh what are your hobbies', 'oh what's your fave movie' it's just so boring?! Try spice up the way you do it maybe? :') I really hate when people ask me those typical questions and I know exactly how i come across in my replies
    It was an introductory message, she has next to nothing on her profile, nothing i could ask a specific question about

ReputationRep:
    It was an introductory message, she has next to nothing on her profile, nothing i could ask a specific question about
    fair enouuuuugh

ReputationRep:
    fair enouuuuugh
    I'm not really getting a vibe from her; nothing is telling me to keep talking to her ... will leave it for the time being, anyway how's the guy hunt going for you

ReputationRep:
    Evening everyone.

ReputationRep:
    I'm not really getting a vibe from her; nothing is telling me to keep talking to her ... will leave it for the time being, anyway how's the guy hunt going for you
    That's fair enough :')

I'm on a guy hunt? That certainly sounds like something! :lol:

ReputationRep:
    I'm on a dating site too but I think I give up on it tbh!

ReputationRep:
    Very nice! Will definitely give it a listen in a few

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ChrisLay1)
    I've had more luck on here than on the dating sites i've used

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bookworm246love)
    yeah, its pretty good have fun at uni!
    Thanks, you too

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Oh right!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Danny the Geezer)
    BOOM!
    I don't understand your explosion.

ReputationRep:
    You guys tried Tinder? I know its more hook ups than dating, but its a little confidence boost when you get a match, and you obviously don't have to speak if you don't want a hook up, and if you do then fair enough

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Danny the Geezer)
    Fading Light is really nice, I'm not technical at all, so don't laugh but I want to give a good response! ahaha, the "effects" made it really nice to listen to?! That just sounds silly, but it was nice! Also liked what you did with the Platnum song Haven't heard it in aaaages

I was nosey and read a couple poems; are they about your own personal experiences?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Joe1996)
    You guys tried Tinder? I know its more hook ups than dating, but its a little confidence boost when you get a match, and you obviously don't have to speak if you don't want a hook up, and if you do then fair enough

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I can't get the offical Tinder as I have a Windows phone. I'll probably stick to trying to meet in real life tbh but thanks anyway.

ReputationRep:
    I can't get the offical Tinder as I have a Windows phone. I'll probably stick to trying to meet in real life tbh but thanks anyway.
    Ahh fair enough, I don't use it to actually meet people, its just nice to know someone thinks you're attractive

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Joe1996)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Yes i've actually had 2 responses on tinder in the past two days, but even still i've been on tinder for a year and had a total of 3 responses

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.