Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mackay)
    Even when Hodgson was in charge of us, I had more faith in going to OT and getting a result.
    You smashed us 3-0 last season at OT with Rodgers lool

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WeOnlyLiveOnce)
    You smashed us 3-0 last season at OT with Rodgers lool
    Why isn't there a match thread anyone know? Or is there one?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hayles101)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    That's a good question :eek:, I think it'll be created tomorrow? :confused:.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lyrical Prodigy)
    Would love to see a Sanchez goal next week.
    Ey do you think we'll win tomorrow?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Arsenal FC Supporter

ReputationRep:
    Arsenal FC Supporter

Posted from TSR Mobile

(Original post by WeOnlyLiveOnce)
    That's a good question :eek:, I think it'll be created tomorrow? :confused:.
    Where have you guys been?

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show....php?t=3017511

(Original post by _Charlotte15)
    Ey do you think we'll win tomorrow?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    That's a tough question, genuinely don't know how this one will unfold. Probably a United win or draw.

ReputationRep:
    Hello liverpool fans....United fan here (yh u fkn kunts lets 'ave it)... What do you think the score will be tomorrow?

ReputationRep:
    Reckon it will be 2-2.

ReputationRep:
    cant find a picture online, but I love how the L.F.C. christmas poster adverts feature a grumpy kid, and a crying baby.... just kind of sums up your season..

Keep seeing them in lime-street station, I will take a picture next time I am there..

ReputationRep:
    My team for tomorrow would be:

B Jones

Skrtel Toure Lovren

Markovic Can Gerrar Couts Moreno

Balotelli and Sterling

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fallen_acorns)
    cant find a picture online, but I love how the L.F.C. christmas poster adverts feature a grumpy kid, and a crying baby.... just kind of sums up your season..

Keep seeing them in lime-street station, I will take a picture next time I am there..
    If you were working there earlier I would have met you lol. Universities right next to limestreet and I was always in town.

ReputationRep:
    You laugh but..

Attachment 346191

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Ah sentimentality. Can understand it tbh.

ReputationRep:
    You laugh but..

Attachment 346191

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Depends what the circumstances were. On a 6 month loan for free with minimal wages? Sure why not. On a free but 5 year contract with big wages? No ****ing way.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mackay)
    Even when Hodgson was in charge of us, I had more faith in going to OT and getting a result.
    Gtfo. I don't think you remember how bad it was under Hodgson. His tactics were so bad, I wondered if the team would even make it onto the pitch.

(Original post by A level sufferer)
    My team for tomorrow would be:

B Jones

Skrtel Toure Lovren

Markovic Can Gerrar Couts Moreno

Balotelli and Sterling

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I'm glad you're not Rodgers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lyrical Prodigy)
    Where have you guys been?

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show....php?t=3017511
    lmfao was thinking, it's been up for at least 3 days :laugh:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zerforax)
    Gtfo. I don't think you remember how bad it was under Hodgson. His tactics were so bad, I wondered if the team would even make it onto the pitch.

I'm glad you're not Rodgers
    What's wrong with my team, We're **** at defending anyway so we might aswell pack the midfield and hope that pace wins us the game. Would be better than that poor (piece of cow ****) team that he put out against Basel

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by A level sufferer)
    What's wrong with my team, We're **** at defending anyway so we might aswell pack the midfield and hope that pace wins us the game. Would be better than that poor (piece of cow ****) team that he put out against Basel

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Jeez calm down.

B.Jones has little experience in the first team and obviously has next to no quality otherwise he would've had some game time over the years.

Moreno is a leftback rather than a left winger. If we're push into a back 5 then Markovic will end up playing as a right back instead of as an attacking player. Don't think he even has any experience tracking back.

Not sure how you can drop Henderson.

Gerrard and Coutinho offer little protection in the midfield.

Not even sure of Balotelli is fit. Not even sure if Toure is fit.

ReputationRep:
    Jeez calm down.

B.Jones has little experience in the first team and obviously has next to no quality otherwise he would've had some game time over the years.

Moreno is a leftback rather than a left winger. If we're push into a back 5 then Markovic will end up playing as a right back instead of as an attacking player. Don't think he even has any experience tracking back.

Not sure how you can drop Henderson.

Gerrard and Coutinho offer little protection in the midfield.

Not even sure of Balotelli is fit. Not even sure if Toure is fit.
    Using the similar formation this is more likely; rumour is its 3 atb and jones starts. Also Moreno would work well as a wingback.

B Jones

Skrtel Toure Lovren

Henderson/Johnson Can Lucas Moreno
    Markovic Coutinho
    Sterling

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gob Bluth)
    Using the similar formation this is more likely; rumour is its 3 atb and jones starts. Also Moreno would work well as a wingback.

B Jones

Skrtel Toure Lovren

Henderson/Johnson Can Lucas Moreno
    Markovic Coutinho
    Sterling
    Big call by Rodgers if he does drop Mignolet for this game :s

Can you really see no Gerrard starting if we're talking about more likely line up?
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Big call by Rodgers if he does drop Mignolet for this game :s

Can you really see no Gerrard starting if we're talking about more likely line up?
    No Gerrard would be silly, he always steps up his game against us. I'll be amazed if he's not in the starting line up, would be a huge call to take him out.

Why is Mignolet being dropped now? Bizarre.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Unsure why Mignolet is being dropped of all games. Surely the league cup would of been a better time to do that.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: February 4, 2015
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.