ReputationRep:
    1-0 Villarreal

Awful time to concede. That's cruel.

ReputationRep:
    Kicked In The Teeth innit. Oh wait it's not THAT Suarez

ReputationRep:
    Yes, let's play the whole damn game with no striker :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    We didn't deserve that to be honest but that's just how things go.

Even so, we definitely have enough to beat this side - yes they're disciplined but they aren't as impressive as I thought they would be.
    With Sturridge and a fit Coutinho, I'm not nervous at all.

ReputationRep:
    Moreno can **** right off, missed a glorious chance and got caught far too up field for their counter. We were **** anyway, far too negative and playing with no striker didn't help us at all (infact it made it too easy for them to defend against us), Klopp should of brought on Sturridge earlier.
    • Wiki Support Team
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    Political Ambassador
    Well that's royally f*cked me off

ReputationRep:
    Fuming with that - not that we conceded a late goal as playing with a 35 year old CB was always going to be a risk that he gets outpaced higher up the pitch - because we made no effort to try and get anything from that game.

Our GK, CBs, FB and Lucas all had good games. Unfortunately that goal takes the gloss completely off what was a strong performance for 92 minutes.

Milner and Allen were okay but didn't get enough of the game.

All of our 4 attacking players were terrible today. No doubt they all worked hard but to what end? We still lost the damn game. No logic in not playing Sturridge at all and the worst thing is that he'll play him against Swansea at the weekend and then he won't start next Thursday.
    • Wiki Support Team
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by Zerforax)
    Fuming with that - not that we conceded a late goal as playing with a 35 year old CB was always going to be a risk that he gets outpaced higher up the pitch - because we made no effort to try and get anything from that game.

Our GK, CBs, FB and Lucas all had good games. Unfortunately that goal takes the gloss completely off what was a strong performance for 92 minutes.

Milner and Allen were okay but didn't get enough of the game.

All of our 4 attacking players were terrible today. No doubt they all worked hard but to what end? We still lost the damn game. No logic in not playing Sturridge at all and the worst thing is that he'll play him against Swansea at the weekend and then he won't start next Thursday.
    I literally agree with every single word here

ReputationRep:
    Blame Klopp for that loss - took too long to sub on a striker. Overrated manager imo. We'll be trophyless with him.

Sturridge not coming on suggests to me that Klopp doesn't rate him. Players like him should play in games like this. Wouldn't be surprised if he's sold in the summer.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LFC_fan_321)
    Blame Klopp for that loss - took too long to sub on a striker. Overrated manager imo. We'll be trophyless with him.

Sturridge not coming on suggests to me that Klopp doesn't rate him. Players like him should play in games like this. Wouldn't be surprised if he's sold in the summer.
    Forget being sold - if I was Sturridge I'd be looking to leave. Best striker at the club by a long way and still gets overlooked?

ReputationRep:
    Unlucky lads, still the return leg though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LFC_fan_321)

Looool want to swap for Van Gaal

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zerforax)
    Forget being sold - if I was Sturridge I'd be looking to leave. Best striker at the club by a long way and still gets overlooked?
    Benteke coming on before him even speaks volumes.

ReputationRep:
    At least Moreno is really good at tracking back

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.