Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
    • TSR Support Team
    • Peer Support Volunteers
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pokémontrainer)
    Nah... I am completely and utterly ****ing done. I just don't understand what is wanted from me - could do with some clarity and honesty. I can't change anything but I'm expected to? Lol, never good enough. Just tell me what you want me to do.
    Oh sweetheart sending lots of hugs :hugs:
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Nah... I am completely and utterly ****ing done. I just don't understand what is wanted from me - could do with some clarity and honesty. I can't change anything but I'm expected to? Lol, never good enough. Just tell me what you want me to do.
    I see you are being mucked around by someone or someones or something, and it's stressing you out more than it's worth.

https://vine.co/v/5meK6QqqdMx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Matrix123)
    Haha nice name
    :woo: Bye bye 3 letter word - glad you finally took the hint :eviltongue:
    Not all the work! :nah: :noway:
    But it means a lot that it helped!
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Aww no need to feel selfish! As is said it was mainly you and I just helped :yep: And I won't take that back because I don't see my opinion changing

Haha sure can - and the happiness is spreading

OK
    Posted from TSR Mobile
    Haha thanks!
    Unfortunately it's come back, and it's really bad tonight! :cry2:
    99% of it though!
    It always helps to hear your soothing words!!
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Well I do tbh. How was it me though?
    Oh ok, if you say so!

No longer am I though :emo:
    I hope it's still spreading!
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CoolCavy)
    x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FireFreezer77)
    Haha thanks!
    Unfortunately it's come back, and it's really bad tonight! :cry2:
    99% of it though!
    It always helps to hear your soothing words!!
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Well I do tbh. How was it me though?
    Oh ok, if you say so!

No longer am I though :emo:
    I hope it's still spreading!
    Whaaaaat? I thought it ad packed it's bags! It obviously forgot something and came back :facepalm:
    Spoiler:
    Show

^Kind of what I feel like now - if I swore then I really would be swearing at the thing that returned but I don't so...it's lucky
    Nahhh, more like 60:40 at the very most (you being 60 of course)
    Aww, well you know what we should do :yep: Can you think of any songs that it hates
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Well, I suggested things and talked to you - you're the one who actually has to deal with it and put everything into practice. But you're not alone in this so as much as it tries, it won't win; we will

So I see - hopefully it won't be too bad though :hugs:
    Yup - you're trying and that in itself helps to spread happiness

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Matrix123)
    Whaaaaat? I thought it ad packed it's bags! It obviously forgot something and came back :facepalm:
    Spoiler:
    Show

^Kind of what I feel like now - if I swore then I really would be swearing at the thing that returned but I don't so...it's lucky
    Nahhh, more like 60:40 at the very most (you being 60 of course)
    Aww, well you know what we should do :yep: Can you think of any songs that it hates
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Well, I suggested things and talked to you - you're the one who actually has to deal with it and put everything into practice. But you're not alone in this so as much as it tries, it won't win; we will

So I see - hopefully it won't be too bad though :hugs:
    Yup - you're trying and that in itself helps to spread happiness
    I'm afraid not - I'm fearing I'm never gonna get rid of it fully (there's a high chance that I won't too )
    Spoiler:
    Show
    :console: Can I help at all?
    I really don't see how though!
    Erm anything from The Pretty Reckless works well! So them, PVRIS and Hollywood a Undead work well too. That's all though.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    And got me through the night feeling happy!
    True, but you had to think of the useful things to say!!
    Aww thanks for the support

It's pretty bad I'm afraid, struggling badly!
    You're spreading way more happiness though

I'm gonna sleep now if that's ok to end this (well I'll watch some cute bunnies, guinea pigs first, kinda have an obsession with them now :lol: They're so cute!!!)

(Original post by SeanFM)
    It is quite stressful when you feel like you have so many tasks in front of you and what feels like very little time to do it, but the key is to mentally plan out how you're going to tackle them (firstly in what order then forget about the rest if you can and focus on one thing at a time) and knock them off one by one, then you look back and forget all about the short time you had to do something :lol:
    Thank you S, I've made a mental list of the things I need to do, I know how to do some of them, others are proving difficult to complete :lol:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FireFreezer77)
    I'm afraid not - I'm fearing I'm never gonna get rid of it fully (there's a high chance that I won't too )
    Spoiler:
    Show
    :console: Can I help at all?
    I really don't see how though!
    Erm anything from The Pretty Reckless works well! So them, PVRIS and Hollywood a Undead work well too. That's all though.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    And got me through the night feeling happy!
    True, but you had to think of the useful things to say!!
    Aww thanks for the support

It's pretty bad I'm afraid, struggling badly!
    You're spreading way more happiness though

I'm gonna sleep now if that's ok to end this (well I'll watch some cute bunnies, guinea pigs first, kinda have an obsession with them now :lol: They're so cute!!!)
    Aww, it's OK! You'll just have to be the brave warrior that you are
    Spoiler:
    Show
    It's mainly just the thing that returned to you - why did it have to return, but we'll get through it so it should be scared right now :yep:
    There is something else but I might PM you in the morning as you're going to sleep but it's nothing massive
    Explained in the last spoiler in previous post
    Oooh maybe Freezer should listen to those if he struggles sleeping (hopefully it won't come to that, but it's good to have a plan b )
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Awww, and I'm so glad to hear that!
    I guess
    No worries! :hugs:

Awww well only look at the spoiler if it's getting really, really bad...actually just look no matter how you're feeling
    You have been warned beforehand though so...
    Spoiler:
    Show

Aw

Sure, that's OK! Goodnight (and that's really sweet! Aw hope you enjoy that )
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aamirac)
    Thank you S, I've made a mental list of the things I need to do, I know how to do some of them, others are proving difficult to complete :lol:
    Maybe the smaller ones you can complete first to feel like you have less on your plate I believe that you will find a way forward though.

Maybe the smaller ones you can complete first to feel like you have less on your plate I believe that you will find a way forward though.
    I've already sort of completed most the small ones, (like looking into getting a new desk for example) so I'm left with the bigger tasks like ''???''

*sigh* I'll find a way somehow.
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    I've already sort of completed most the small ones, (like looking into getting a new desk for example) so I'm left with the bigger tasks like ''???''

*sigh* I'll find a way somehow.
    :rofl: see, I am too late to the party then :lol: you have already thought of how to approach things yourself, nice.

I know the feeling, just start somewhere and hopefully it all falls into place

ReputationRep:
    I am so anxious about results day; the mere thought of it is enough to make me panic. And I've had such a crappy summer too, which is just depressing.

:rofl: see, I am too late to the party then :lol: you have already thought of how to approach things yourself, nice.

I know the feeling, just start somewhere and hopefully it all falls into place
    :toofunny:

litttllleeee problem. I don't know where to start with the 'bigger tasks'. :hide: :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by titfortat)
    Like ****
    Here if you need:hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I need to get my priorities straight, someone send an interrupt to my brain plz and fix my life x_X

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by z33)
    I need to get my priorities straight, someone send an interrupt to my brain plz and fix my life x_X
    z!
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Get those priorities straight:unimpressed:

Sorry I can't fix your life though:erm:that's for you to make the best of

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I feel hot really really hot :sigh:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mr T 999)
    I feel hot really really hot :sigh:
    It is really hot today.
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    :toofunny:

litttllleeee problem. I don't know where to start with the 'bigger tasks'. :hide: :rofl:
    :lol: well you are welcome to run it by me if you think I could be of any use but otherwise anywhere is good, as is just figuring out how you can possibly approach it and where it makes sense to start.
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by z33)
    Zeb, you think you need to get your head screwed on straight? Life ain't about how straight that screw is, it's about how you handle the wonkiness. Now strap on a pair and get on with it.

Posted from TSR Mobile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Break up or unrequited love?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.