Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Endless Blue)
    Got an interview offer from Jesus College, Cambridge today. It's the first news I've had from UCAS.
    Wow, congrats :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lucy96)
    Haha

Seriously?! Oh that's so annoying, idiots

Posted from TSR Mobile
    :teehee:

I know, bet the ****ers didn't even remark it :lol: because I copied A grade essays from memory

No more self teaching for me :woo: I'm going to do French A2 this year (hopefully, if not, then just do the exams next year without lessons) so I can attend further maths lessons next year

ReputationRep:
    Eveningggg

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by g.k.galloway)
    Eveningggg
    Helloooo

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Blueray2)
    Helloooo
    Hi How are you?

ReputationRep:
    Hi How are you?
    Good as my ucas finally got sent off, how long doe sit take before unis see it?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Blueray2)
    Good as my ucas finally got sent off, how long doe sit take before unis see it?
    UCAS says it can take up to a week or so for them to process it. You may get confirmation emails from the universities but don't worry too much if you don't - they don't all send them

I'm on day 52...no news yet!

ReputationRep:
    Hi guys! Only just come across this thread! My application is literally just about to be sent off.. Just need the headmaster to check it
    • What course you're going to apply for: Primary Education
    • Your AS subjects (and grades): Business, B; English Lit, B; Classics, C; Spanish C
    • Your A2 subjects (and predicted grades ): English Lit, B; Classics' C; Spanish, C
    • What universities you're thinking of applying to: Northumbria, Manchester Met, St Mary's Twickenham, Oxford Brookes and Bangor.

ReputationRep:
    UCAS says it can take up to a week or so for them to process it. You may get confirmation emails from the universities but don't worry too much if you don't - they don't all send them

I'm on day 52...no news yet!
    UCAS says it can take up to a week or so for them to process it...died when I read that
    Yeah those confirm emails are generic I know about them all too well from my oxbridge early applicant friends :lol:
    • TSR Support Team
    • Community Assistant
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Prinz655)
    Thats why u don't do subjects with essays in them
    Haha but I love them really English Literature essays are quite fun to write! You get to use pretty language
    (Original post by L'Evil Fish)
    :teehee:

I know, bet the ****ers didn't even remark it :lol: because I copied A grade essays from memory

No more self teaching for me :woo: I'm going to do French A2 this year (hopefully, if not, then just do the exams next year without lessons) so I can attend further maths lessons next year
    :lol: probably not, they just wanted money wow, even more of a reason to be annoyed

Yay! Oooh really? Impressive! Sounds great

ReputationRep:
    Is anyone actually sick of their school now Uni's on the cards? I was stuck on a bus with screaming year 7s this afternoon and I couldn't even hear the music in my headphones, wanted to scream back at the horrible things.

Can't wait to get out, so wished I went to a sixth form college instead.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hoping to send off my UCAS application tomorrow!

ReputationRep:
    Haha but I love them really English Literature essays are quite fun to write! You get to use pretty language

:lol: probably not, they just wanted money wow, even more of a reason to be annoyed

I know, my £40 gone

Yeah, it's basically English Literature in French! the A2 anyway, although I'm analysing films not a book :ahee:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AmyAintDead)
    Is anyone actually sick of their school now Uni's on the cards? I was stuck on a bus with screaming year 7s this afternoon and I couldn't even hear the music in my headphones, wanted to scream back at the horrible things.

Can't wait to get out, so wished I went to a sixth form college instead.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I've felt like that (about the bus) since Year 7. It's the worst part of my school day and I seriously cannot wait until I don't have to do it anymore!

I will miss the teachers though, these past few years I've began to feel attached to them and once I'm gone I'll feel like I'm leaving family behind.

ReputationRep:
    160, I had 159 before remarking
    Ouch

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

I will give u that, i got through my english lit GCSE with fancy language and still got an A* in it :headbang:
    • TSR Support Team
    • Community Assistant
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    I know, my £40 gone

Yeah, it's basically English Literature in French! the A2 anyway, although I'm analysing films not a book :ahee:
    Cruel

Ah that sounds amazing to be honest
    I will give u that, i got through my english lit GCSE with fancy language and still got an A* in it :headbang:
    Hehe yay! I didn't get an A* at GCSE, I'm sure AQA purposefully made sure I didn't only like one person in my year managed to

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Cruel

Hehe yay! I didn't get an A* at GCSE, I'm sure AQA purposefully made sure I didn't only like one person in my year managed to

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Ouch

ReputationRep:
    Cruel

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Ouch
    i got 0 A*. But I did get every grade from an A-E in results. Exam wise I got every grade from an A*-F

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Can someone please upload the PDF files for : AQA ECON1 June 2013 paper and the AQA ECON1 June 2013 mark scheme ...

Thanks

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Help with your A-levels

All the essentials

The adventure begins mug

Student life: what to expect

What it's really like going to uni

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Uni match

Uni match

Our tool will help you find the perfect course for you

Study planner

Create a study plan

Get your head around what you need to do and when with the study planner tool.

Study planner

Resources by subject

Everything from mind maps to class notes.

Hands typing

Degrees without fees

Discover more about degree-level apprenticeships.

A student doing homework

Study tips from A* students

Students who got top grades in their A-levels share their secrets

Study help links and info

Can you help? Study help unanswered threadsRules and posting guidelines

Sponsored content:

HEAR

HEAR

Find out how a Higher Education Achievement Report can help you prove your achievements.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.