Join TSR now and chat about whatever you’re intoSign up now

ReputationRep:
    Also United lost to Leicester lol, that was a cracking day. One of the best days I've had in ages

ReputationRep:
    Di Maria scares me you know. He really, really scares me. For the first time, I'm thinking we're struggling for the top four, just because of him. He fixes United. **** man such a good player. Came from Madrid and I thought he might get Ozil syndrome where he can't adjust to lower quality players around him/demands of being the main man, but **** me what a player. He can drag United through games right now. He can drag them to a challenge for second as well. We desperately need an injury to him or for his form to dip as we reach the colder months

ReputationRep:
    I was part of the new crop and came up with some pretty bad posts at the start but I stuck around the thread because I could learn a lot more about football because of the good posters. Nowadays most of the threads are filled with garbage tbh and I feel like I don't get anything out from it. I prepare a response and whilst I'm typing it, half way through I say **** it CBa and stop. This happens 90% of the time nowadays ;(

Still though. It's only clogged up so much because of preseason. I reckon around January time the threads will improve a lot more or something

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Pls ban that guy...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lúcio)
    Pls ban that guy...
    Y u heff to be mad

It's only G(ame)

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NewSlaves)
    TSR should review it's banning policy, and introduce some kind of quality control to the forum. There is too many individual posters putting up repetitive ****, instead of debating with each other and producing something engaging. You'll see 5 posts in a row about the same thing, sometimes each poster will put their own twist on it to make themselves seem more insightful than the others but it's essentially the same. Maybe it's more of a problem with the Liverpool thread than the others. People need to quote each other and actually debate ****
    Yeah.

Well I quote people and get nothing but arguments. Or don't get a quote back.

When I'm serious get nothing but arguments against me. Also not fussed about getting shredded. Everyone gets shredded on this forum from time to time. Just because I'm a more experienced poster doesn't make it different. If people were perfect then Mourinho wouldn't find a way to lose to Sunderland at home. Plus anyway given my fair amount of football rippings.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lúcio)
    Pls ban that guy...
    NewSlaves is 10 times the poster you will ever be darling.

ReputationRep:
    Hope the football league in India kicks off. Would be so nice.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by swarly)
    NewSlaves is 10 times the poster you will ever be darling.
    Lol, swarly going for it; how embarrassing.

10/10 poster white knighting a 10/10 poster...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lúcio)
    Lol, swarly going for it; how embarrassing.

10/10 poster white knighting a 10/10 poster...
    shut up bruh you the guy that goes and pees in a cubicle and locks the door when all the urinals are free and you're the only guy in the building.

brb lock wont work
    brb not peeing today

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ggmu!)
    Hope the football league in India kicks off. Would be so nice.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    YO GUYS, MY TEAM MUMBAI FC JUST WON THE INDIAN LEAGUE

Oh wait, I forgot. No one cares about the Indian league

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by swarly)
    shut up bruh you the guy that goes and pees in a cubicle and locks the door when all the urinals are free and you're the only guy in the building.

brb lock wont work
    brb not peeing today

ReputationRep:
    My ex snapchatted me a while ago with a one second shot of her tits, I got this amazing snapchat app which let's you save ****. Obviously she's just **** hungry so I didn't give her the attention she wanted and lo and ****ing behold a few days later, I've got a video of her fingering herself raw and wet lol. Anyway the app allows you to view stuff without showing them that you've viewed it, so she's just whining about it and the mean time I'm just building up a subfolder in my **** bank

I feel happy and stuff
    That's pretty cheap tbh, both of you that is. She's dumb for sending it to you in the first place though I will admit.

I miss people, like in life. I miss my niggaz. There's some people that you can meet, whether it's after an hour or after a year, and just pick up and talk to them for days about all kinds of real ***** ****. You can make fun of them and they'll make fun of you, and they'll say something and you'll be like FAM I KNNNOOWWWW, because they the only ones who picked up on it apart from you. And you'll be watching some dead out drake video, lol I'm not saying anymore inb4 ******
    Know that feeling man. Problem is in the situation you don't often appreciate what you have until you lose it, like you I learned the hard way. Though t least you've learnt from the mistake, are a better friend for it and will appreciate it next time you find that person, I would go as far as to say that makes the mistake worth it. A wise man once said the man who makes no mistakes does not usually make anything.

ReputationRep:
    lol at Ashley Young's net worth being 6 times Mike Tyson's :lol:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AR_95)
    YO GUYS, MY TEAM MUMBAI FC JUST WON THE INDIAN LEAGUE

Oh wait, I forgot. No one cares about the Indian league
    Please isn't football against sharia or something m8

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I don't really have allegiances to friends tbh. Most if not all are situational anyway. Have about 3 family members who I have a very strong bond with to compensate but most friends I have I could dispose of with the click of a finger if possible.

Can sense that a lot of people are two faced by their mannerisms towards me/other people and what they tell me about others. Weirdly enough the ones who I don't talk to so much(for no particular reason) are more trustworthy.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ggmu!)
    Please isn't football against sharia or something m8

Posted from TSR Mobile

Saudi Arabia have a football team don't they?

Besides, you know your self you're telling this to the wrong person

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AR_95)
    Saudi Arabia have a football team don't they?

Besides, you know your self you're telling this to the wrong person
    Pls your country wouldn't exist without India

/checkmate

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ggmu!)
    Pls your country wouldn't exist without India

/checkmate

Posted from TSR Mobile
    You can't checkmate a game which didn't start

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AR_95)
    You can't checkmate a game which didn't start
    Name:  1413218365792.jpg
Views: 144
Size:  86.6 KB

/checkmate

Posted from TSR Mobile

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: January 5, 2015
Poll
Which pet is the best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.