Original post by ironandbeer
Incoming

:biggrin: :hugs:
Original post by moment of truth
:biggrin: :hugs:

PRSOM
Original post by Anonymous
Really not coping right now. :cry2:

:hugs: Not much help but if you can, go to sleep?
make it stop. please.
Got freshers flu and my first lecture tomorrow, which I haven't done any reading for. I just feel so ****, both physically and mentally, and it's too overwhelming :frown:
Original post by .snowflake.
make it stop. please.

Whsts happeniny lovely? :?(
Original post by ironandbeer
:hugs: Not much help but if you can, go to sleep?

I can't they keep shouting :cry2:
Original post by .snowflake.
make it stop. please.

you ok hun?
Original post by tasha96
Whsts happeniny lovely? :?(

my brain keeps telling me things like 'the books you took out of the library on friday are in the wrong order on your bookshelf. they NEED sorting out right now, otherwise dad's going to die.
Original post by Anonymous
I can't they keep shouting :cry2:

:hugs: It's really horrible when they don't shut up. Could you try a bath and your favorite show? I put the laptop where I can see it from the bath and this really helps me calm down.
Not been feeling great all night, been keeping busy but its meant putting off sleep,
My brain is being so cruel tonight :cry2:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Urghhhhhh. :cry: sick of being in this head. hurts too much. I can feel horrible things and I can't take it
Everyonr is going to die becsuee i hsf tea and uits.all my fault snf theure sll goin to diee bsecaise of me
This weekends been awesome; but at the same time is been so ****. So many panic attacks have happened because of how crowded it was there. Ughhhhh
Seeing things :cry2: cant sleep tonight
so terrified. i was ok up until today!
Original post by Porridge510
Seeing things :cry2: cant sleep tonight
so terrified. i was ok up until today!

Depends on what you're seeing but have you tried to check if it's real? I've seen bugs before so I try to squish them or sometimes I see blood on things so I rub my hands in it, just helps to reaffirm that it's not real.
Original post by Sabertooth
Depends on what you're seeing but have you tried to check if it's real? I've seen bugs before so I try to squish them or sometimes I see blood on things so I rub my hands in it, just helps to reaffirm that it's not real.

No i cant really do that. :frown: it scares me even more too. :frown:
ive come downstairs its 2:15am im exhausted but cant go up to my room to sleep.

i cant sleep downstairs. im going to be home alone in a couple of hours. i cant deal with this. not again. i thought it all stopped :cry2:

i have no curtains up at my bedroom window atm and it makes me even mroe scared. i see reflections. i saw an imprint on my door but i cant make out what it is :cry2:
Can't sleep and I've got my DSA assessment at 10am tomorrow, what if I sleep in and miss it?? :s

Posted from TSR Mobile
Just woke up choking and choked that much I was sick. I ****ing hate this
I want to sleep but i cant because im terrified. :cry2:

hate this so much. every night ive been fine. why tonight! :cry2:

Latest