Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by leinad2012)
    Arsenal are the best team in the world!!!!!

Like, subscribble, retweet, favourite, follow4follow, double tap, pin it, and swipe right if you agree
    You forgot the #GoonerFamily

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ClockEnderAFC)
    You forgot the #GoonerFamily
    Honestly the top comments on all the photos on Arsenal's facebook page is gag worthy; "Alexis is da best, like if you agree!!", "Boscienely best defender in BPL, like if you agree!!:P:P:P", "I swear on me mum I'd like this comment, I swore on it so now you have to like", "Sanchez>Hazard like if your agree!!!!!!!!!!"

Like, ****ing seriously, in what way will 100 likes from ****ing 12 year old strangers change your life in any way? :rolleyes:

Anyways, rant over, does anyone actually like Ramsey on RW? Against Liverpool it didn't really work but he was constantly cutting in and making space for Bellerin against Burnley it worked pretty well tbh, at least better than I thought it would. Although I'd still rather Walcott started on RW tbh.

Oh and any news on Ox, I heard he had a setback and is now our only injured player, although we still have 4 or 5 playing still getting back to full fitness

ReputationRep:

Anyways, rant over, does anyone actually like Ramsey on RW? Against Liverpool it didn't really work but he was constantly cutting in and making space for Bellerin against Burnley it worked pretty well tbh, at least better than I thought it would. Although I'd still rather Walcott started on RW tbh.
    He got 2 assists vs liverpool:rolleyes:

1 goal and 2 assists in 2 games on RW, dont look too bad.

It's all about getting the magic triangle of Ozil, Giroud, Ramsey clicking together imo

ReputationRep:
    ffs Rentboys won today, was banking on at least point from those useless striped *****. Need Utd to beat them next week.

ReputationRep:
    Our twitter followers are so much worse, AFCHorse being a little *****boy on my timeline all night. Dont even remember following the fruit loop.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kim-Jong-Illest)
    Our twitter followers are so much worse, AFCHorse being a little *****boy on my timeline all night. Dont even remember following the fruit loop.
    lmfao, I'm in tears, racism over saying Cyprus will have a team in the Europa League

ReputationRep:
    you could just unfollow?

ReputationRep:
    I'm not on twitter but I've heard such horrid things about the Arsenal fans on their that I'm glad I'm not on it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by swirly)
    you could just unfollow?
    im intrigued as to where this argument will go lol, he's trying to claim racism for a comment on how **** cypriot football teams are.

(Original post by angelfox)
    lmfao, I'm in tears, racism over saying Cyprus will have a team in the Europa League
    :lol:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SA-1)
    I'm not on twitter but I've heard such horrid things about the Arsenal fans on their that I'm glad I'm not on it
    our fans rule twitter tbh, in fact most social networks are dominated by arsenal fans which is why we always troll on online polls.

ReputationRep:
    im intrigued as to where this argument will go lol, he's trying to claim racism for a comment on how **** cypriot football teams are.

:lol:
    omg that was unreal :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AR_95)
    lol Welbeck's been playing on the LW second half of the season ffs
    Thats where he mostly played last season. Scored 9 in the league. I wish Arsenal fans would just admit he's gone backwards as footballer. He had his chance upfront for Arsenal for a large period of the season, didn't do anything. Not good enough for any team in the top 4.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SA-1)
    Mike Sanz is scum to the Arsenal fanbase yes.

ReputationRep:
    Kane's been their captain the last few games ffs. I don't even know who our starting captain is tbh seeing that Arteta has missed half the season
    I was talking to a colleague of mine about who our next captain should be today funnily enough. It's bound to change soon seeing as Arteta won't be around for too long, and nor will Merta. Would really like Jack to get the armband tbh, I know I'll get a bunch of Wilshere haters disagreeing but the guy is probably favourite to get the armband, and would do well with it too imo.

ReputationRep:
    Ramsey on right wing doesn't work against pressing teams. He likes to drift into the center, which forces Bellerin to push up, and often leaves masses of space for others to run in to (especially with Mertesacker there). The only reason we haven't suffered as much is because Monreal has had practice at CB, which means when Bellerin pushes up, he can stay back, and we are essentially playing with 3 CBs (as well as Bellerin being pacey af).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SA-1)
    I was talking to a colleague of mine about who our next captain should be today funnily enough. It's bound to change soon seeing as Arteta won't be around for too long, and nor will Merta. Would really like Jack to get the armband tbh, I know I'll get a bunch of Wilshere haters disagreeing but the guy is probably favourite to get the armband, and would do well with it too imo.
    Jack would be alright, although I'd find out of Coq is serious about his future with us, and either give it to him, Ramsey, or Koscielny.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Arkasia)
    He likes to drift into the center, which forces Bellerin to push up
    Do you think Wenger intended this?

Bellerin is clearly better offensively in the final third than defensively on the rest of the pitch.

ReputationRep:
    Not sure about yesterdays game as I didn't watch, but Ramsey on RW pretty much stayed on the right wing whilst crossing balls in against Liverpool..

In fact Bellerin is the one who cuts in through the corner of the box, hence his opening goal.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Rosicky will be made captain, only to play under 10 games for that season.

Wenger gonna Wenger.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Magnus Taylor)
    Thumbs up if you think Arsenal will get second
    piss off.

- sincerly.

Acorns.

(PS, do actually stay around in the football forum. but just dont be a **** about it)

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: May 12, 2015
Poll
Who is your favourite TV detective?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.