The Student Room Group

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

Mental Health Support Society XVI

Scroll to see replies

Original post by bullettheory
Well before my doctor thought I was schizoaffective bipolar type but now he feels I have bipolar disorder with traits of borderline personality disorder. So I'm not really sure if it's "better" and my psych isn't 100% sure so we are going to try weaning me off the main anti psychotic and see what happens. If I start to struggle then it points to schizoaffective but if I don't struggle then I can come off the antipsychotic all together. Overall I feel quite positive about it, and I am feeling good in myself so I guess that means the treatment is working.

How are you doing? :hugs:

It seems really positive! Hopefully coming of the meds works! Got my fingers crossed for you for sure!
Glad your more positive about things!!

Im ok i guess, works going good, apart from i havnt even looked at my crappy induction book :eek:
Foods horrendous atm though, im lucky if i eat 2 meals at the moment :s-smilie: like today only hade my tea and had some toast at lunch, thats it, know i need to eat, but brains telling me not too!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by CescaD96
Aw. :jumphug: I remember GCSEs, 2 years ago, they were absolutely horrible. :frown: But we all have faith in you and I'm sure you'll do great! I always felt screwed for chemistry, gosh I hated it, but if everyone finds it bad you'll be ok - and you'll be ok anyway, I promise. :smile:

I gotta ask now, have I seen you a bit in the MHoC on here?

Chemistry is my worse science... :eek: I think my counsellor is coming to come down to where the exams are held to see me before my exam to calm me down and stuff, which will help. hopefully we won't get streamers blasting this time... :hugs: Good luck in your exams :jumphug:

You have seen me in MHoC, yes.. :smile:
Original post by Midnightmemories
Chemistry is my worse science... :eek: I think my counsellor is coming to come down to where the exams are held to see me before my exam to calm me down and stuff, which will help. hopefully we won't get streamers blasting this time... :hugs: Good luck in your exams :jumphug:You have seen me in MHoC, yes.. :smile:
Chemistry was my worst too. Shambles and a half. :smile: Thank you very much although tomorrow will suck!Oh, I knew I had!
Last-ever therapy session tomorrow :cry2: SOOOOOOO not ready for this :cry2:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Chemistry was my worst too. Shambles and a half. :smile: Thank you very much although tomorrow will suck!Oh, I knew I had!

I'm going to be in tears tomorrow morning i know it... Chemistry is somehow even worse than music theory for me... I struggle scraping a D in that! Tomorrow's going to suck for me as well... > :cry2: will be me...

Original post by The_Lonely_Goatherd

Posted from TSR Mobile

:jumphug: This is going to be me next week when i have my final counselling appointment (which i haven't booked yet... Oops. :dontknow:)
Original post by Anonymous
I'm going to be in tears tomorrow morning i know it... Chemistry is somehow even worse than music theory for me... I struggle scraping a D in that! Tomorrow's going to suck for me as well... > :cry2: will be me...

:jumphug: This is going to be me next week when i have my final counselling appointment (which i haven't booked yet... Oops. :dontknow:)

this is me oops.
I did some painting tonight as a way to relax, they're not any good though :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
this is me oops.

I thought it was. :smile: I never did music but my sister did and she hated it.
this is me oops.

Thanks for the hugs :redface:

Original post by Odd socks
I did some painting tonight as a way to relax, they're not any good though :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm sure they're much better than you think! You seem to be your own worst critic. You're far too hard on yourself :hugs:

#TeamSocky
I thought it was. :smile: I never did music but my sister did and she hated it.

My music teacher is really nice but i hate the subject...

I'm sure they're much better than you think! You seem to be your own worst critic. You're far too hard on yourself :hugs:

#TeamSocky

:hugs: Always here for you <3

I agree, Socky, you're amazing.. :jumphug:

#TeamSocky
not really sure what to do with myself. hate nights so much. :frown:

#TeamSocky

I dunno, they're not that great, I don't know if I'll ever be very good :/

Attachment not found

ImageUploadedByStudent Room1431550312.413948.jpg

these are the ones I did tonight, they're a bit childish :frown:

:hugs: Always here for you <3

I agree, Socky, you're amazing.. :jumphug:

#TeamSocky

:redface: :colondollar:

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 8 years ago)

Attachment not found

Posted from TSR Mobile

looks pretty awesome to me!
Original post by ScaryScience
looks pretty awesome to me!

really? :redface: I'm such a perfectionist, I'm never happy with anything I do

Posted from TSR Mobile
Want to cry. Stupid voice is telling me bad things and that I am gonna fail my exam tomorrow, and I know I am gonna fail, and it hurts. :frown:

Sure it'll be better than you think, and if it's not then it's not the end of the world! If it's any help at all I failed one A level module last year and got a C overall in the subject, and that's with CDE in three of the other modules too, so messing up one exam doesn't have to mean disaster. You'll be alright :hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile

:jumphug:

Also Socky, they're good! Way better than anything I could do :redface:

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by furryface12
Sure it'll be better than you think, and if it's not then it's not the end of the world! If it's any help at all I failed one A level module last year and got a C overall in the subject, and that's with CDE in three of the other modules too. You'll be alright :hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hopefully. I hope this doesn't sound rude or conceited or other, but I just have a thing for my education. I'm a perfectionist when it comes to it and I've been predicted at least AAA or higher and if I don't get that I'll cry. :frown: It's something we're going to be exploring in my therapy after I had a rant about how much I thought I could have done better at GCSE.

But thank you anyway, really. I need to hear things like that. I'll just keep telling myself that it'll be ok. :smile:
really? :redface: I'm such a perfectionist, I'm never happy with anything I do

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah definitely! Is cute and am in love with space anyway. :smile:

Attachment not found

Posted from TSR Mobile

Looks epic! I could never make something look that nice :redface:

:woo:

#TeamSocky

Thanks lovely. So sorry I didn't check in on you after the other night. I meant to but I must have forgotten :getmecoat: How are things? xxx
Original post by furryface12
Sure it'll be better than you think, and if it's not then it's not the end of the world! If it's any help at all I failed one A level module last year and got a C overall in the subject, and that's with CDE in three of the other modules too, so messing up one exam doesn't have to mean disaster. You'll be alright :hugs:

:jumphug:

Also Socky, they're good! Way better than anything I could do :redface:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Original post by ScaryScience
Yeah definitely! Is cute and am in love with space anyway. :smile:

Looks epic! I could never make something look that nice :redface:

:woo:

#TeamSocky

Thanks lovely. So sorry I didn't check in on you after the other night. I meant to but I must have forgotten :getmecoat: How are things? xxx

thanks guy :hugs: feeling a bit less like I should give up on art now :redface: