Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I'm very upset about Wilshere getting another injury yet again, he's always been one of my favorite players and he's been held back by injury too many times. I just hope he still has time to recover and prove to Wenger that he can stay fit and keep up his performances. He certainly has a lot of promise in him, always had potential, we just have to see if he can stay healthy in the squad.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lúcio)
    I'll never forget some of our worst times and I'm under no illusion that Liverpool aren't a top club anymore

#obsessed

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Wouldn't say you're old enough to remember the good times anyway mate

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SA-1)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    When I talk about good times, it's only really a few years when we won the Champions League and FA Cup.
    It hasn't really gotten much better for us in the modern era
    Yeah we've finished 2nd twice but as a fan that's more depressing to see than anything else.

Definitely wish I was old enough to have experienced Liverpool back in the day though.
    Don't know how long it'll be before we win the league again - let's hope I see it in my lifetime....

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Ramsey and bellerin haven't traveled and won't be playing tonight. So will that be 3 months injured each or just rotation?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SA-1)
    Wilshere is one of my favourite players, it's such a shame that he's held back by so many injuries. He's missed over 1000 days for Arsenal and this is the 5th consecutive season he's been effected by an injury I read somewhere, ridiculous.

Wouldn't want him to be sold though, he's still one of our best midfielders so I'm just hoping his injury problems will subside. He's only 23 so he still has time imo.

Doesn't even really matter tbh, with our current squad it's not that it's deeply effected us.

Will probably come back when Ramsey gets injured anyway
    More like he'll come back in April, score one goal and everyone will be convinced he's like a new signing for 2016/2017.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AR_95)
    More like he'll come back in April, score one goal and Wenger will be convinced he's like a new signing for 2016/2017.
    corrected.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SA-1)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Arsenal fans that are my age aren't old enough to remember the good times either, no top 2 finish in over 10 years and a 9 year trophy drought, in fact Liverpool fans have seen more trophies

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Depleted)
    Arsenal fans that are my age aren't old enough to remember the good times either, no top 2 finish in over 10 years and a 9 year trophy drought, in fact Liverpool fans have seen more trophies
    And more title challenges.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Depleted)
    You have no memory of 2004? Ain't you meant to be in uni? Are you the brain version of Adebayor's leg?

ReputationRep:
    ffs apparently the fat cocaine midget starts in goal tonight

ReputationRep:
    Thought Wilshere was injured.

ReputationRep:
    Scenes when you lose to a team you can't even pronounce...

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Shed End)
    Thought Wilshere was injured.
    Nope, he's the one who takes it. The supplier is the one starting tonight.

However this beautiful man does:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by angelfox)
    ffs apparently the fat cocaine midget starts in goal tonight
    Gacha from Narcos?!

------------

Christ, Ospina starts.

Can't wait til he throws it into his own net! :rolleyes:

Ospina, Debuchy, Gibbs, Gabriel, Koscielny, Arteta, Ozil, Cazorla, Ox, Sanchez, Giroud.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Playing a second string team with Chelsea in mind in the weekend. Great idea :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    People so harsh on Ospina, not a good 1st choice keeper but a solid 2nd choice one. Perfect side imo, especially with Chelsea on the weekend

ReputationRep:
    What's that kit?!

ReputationRep:
    Lol

Just ****ing lol

ReputationRep:
    Gibbs...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by leinad2012)
    People so harsh on Ospina, not a good 1st choice keeper but a solid 2nd choice one. Perfect side imo, especially with Chelsea on the weekend
    because gks get fatigued and need a rest a month into the season?

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: November 8, 2015

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.