Doctor Who - Discussion Thread I watch

• View Poll Results: Favourite Doctor?
    Christopher Eccleston
    8.20%
    David Tennant
    59.71%
    Matt Smith
    32.09%

I'm no good at the Doctor Who adventure games but I like watching the walk-throughs on YouTube. It's like watching an episode

ReputationRep:
    I'm close to doing that XD I REALLY hate sneaky games, and I've heard the gameplay is a bit pants, so I might just watch them all. Someone should really edit a video of it all together and put it online in "places" :ninja:

ReputationRep:
    I watched the End of Time p.2 episode before and the scene with Tennant and the gun (where he keeps pointing it at the Time Lords and the Master, with that annoying, cheap click sound) part reminded me of everything I hated about RTD.

(Original post by Mess.)
    I watched the End of Time p.2 episode before and the scene with Tennant and the gun (where he keeps pointing it at the Time Lords and the Master, with that annoying, cheap click sound) part reminded me of everything I hated about RTD.
    I thought that sound ruined the moment, well when it was repeated multiple times.

Get out of the way! :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    All this RTD hate is absolutely stupid at times

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ape Gone Insane)
    I thought that sound ruined the moment, well when it was repeated multiple times.

Get out of the way! :awesome:
    The first time is at least mildly understandable because Tennant might have perhaps pulled the hammer back. But why the **** would he continuously push the hammer forward whilst spinning round only to pull the hammer back :facepalm2:

Also, Daltons character was an idiot. He had his magic glove of doom. He should have destroyed both Tennant and the Master. Leaving his plan to be fullfilled. RTD makes me cinge

ReputationRep:
    Oh, get over it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mess.)
    The first time is at least mildly understandable because Tennant might have perhaps pulled the hammer back. But why the **** would he continuously push the hammer forward whilst spinning round only to pull the hammer back :facepalm2:

Also, Daltons character was an idiot. He had his magic glove of doom. He should have destroyed both Tennant and the Master. Leaving his plan to be fullfilled. RTD makes me cinge
    That probably would have been better, but then there would be no show... and therefore no Doctor Who thread :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mess.)

He couldn't destroy the Master, the signal was partly through him. The Master himself said that, if the Doctor had of shot him it would have broken the link.

ReputationRep:
    Well then destroy Tennant and get a grip if the Master. Sorted.

I know it obviously wouldn't be a story that way but I hate it when the bad guys are given these awesome weapons of doom only to not use them for some daft reason. It spoils the story for me.

ReputationRep:
    Free Doctor Who episode from iTunes today :w00t:

ReputationRep:
    Which one :woohoo:

ReputationRep:
    The End of Time Pt 1... Mehhh. Not really fussed about that.

ReputationRep:
    One of these days, I will write a massive essay to prove you all wrong about RTD

ReputationRep:
    He's not terribly bad, it's just that The Moff is more to my style RTD has a completely different style.

Anywho, in news, David Tennant is reportedly now engaged to his daughter. http://gallifreynewsbase.blogspot.co...t-engaged.html

ReputationRep:
    Meh. Just meh.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LastLordofTime)
    He's not terribly bad, it's just that The Moff is more to my style RTD has a completely different style.

Anywho, in news, David Tennant is reportedly now engaged to his daughter. http://gallifreynewsbase.blogspot.co...t-engaged.html
    Having seen them together on screen with DT playing the father, it just seems a bit incestuous don't you think

ReputationRep:
    incest is bestest :hubba:

ReputationRep:
    Tennant has lost me forever if this is true. Git. I want her!

ReputationRep:
    Doctor Who casting news: http://gallifreynewsbase.blogspot.co...ting-news.html

Torchwood casting news: http://gallifreynewsbase.blogspot.co...ting-news.html

VERY happy about a particular casting in the Torchwood one <3

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.