Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PriyaPaul)
    Well done... That's great .. I did self-teaching too..
    Its the best way I think, learn your own methods and learn your own way. Hope you got the results you wanted

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lilypear)
    This is my third attempt too and I would be so sad if I got a third B too I was 10 marks away in November, and 4 marks in March, but from what I hear about harsh marking, I'm very worried but a B is great as it isn't a fail at all, you have done very well :-)!

No...No...
    Awwrh I see. Well the grade boundaries are quite low so I pray that you get your A. The grades people expect vary person to person so a B in Maths to me is like an A* haha well not literally but yh. So I really hope you get the A . What else are you expecting to get grade wise for your other subjects?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tinkletea)
    Its the best way I think, learn your own methods and learn your own way. Hope you got the results you wanted
    Thanks...hopefully Good Luck to you too ...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by D_Vadgama)
    Were you having problems logging in?
    It took a couple minutes but then it loaded. I think it's because of the large quantity of people trying to log in at the same time? Hopefully it'll work for you soon!

ReputationRep:
    Please hElp
    Ive GOT MY RESULTS I GOT 176/200 IN FOUNDATION MATHS!!!! HOW MUCH MARKS DID I NEED FOR A 'C' PLEASE HELP! !

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Peaches & Cream)
    I got: 7 A*s and 2 As! I'm getting one more in school later as that wasn't on Edexcel.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Congratulations! That's brilliant!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SklIsMentalAbuse)
    Awwrh I see. Well the grade boundaries are quite low so I pray that you get your A. The grades people expect vary person to person so a B in Maths to me is like an A* haha well not literally but yh. So I really hope you get the A . What else are you expecting to get grade wise for your other subjects?
    Well, hopefully, the only way I can go is up! It will be disappointing if I don't because then I can't go to sixth form to do maths with mechanics I'm relying on Physics to get an A so I can do it for A level, an A/A* in Media, German and an A maybe in History, but the rest are more likely to be B's (Asian Reject! ) you?!

No...No...

ReputationRep:
    Just awoken. What's everyone up to and how do you you all feel?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Invest)
    Just awoken. What's everyone up to and how do you you all feel?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Sat drinking tea and watching the news
    It's saying that alot more people have failed D:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    How is everyone doing? What did you get? I still have 4 results to collect but this is what I got so far:

5 A*'s and one A

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by english007)
    Please hElp
    Ive GOT MY RESULTS I GOT 176/200 IN FOUNDATION MATHS!!!! HOW MUCH MARKS DID I NEED FOR A 'C' PLEASE HELP! !

Posted from TSR Mobile
    143/200 for edexcel foundation maths :P

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kavoi08)
    How is everyone doing? What did you get? I still have 4 results to collect but this is what I got so far:

5 A*'s and one A

i still have loads to collect,but units not ;cashed in yet' on edexcel results plus:confused:
    but ywah :
    3A's and 1B

ReputationRep:
    Not getting mine until 11

ReputationRep:
    Yep...it took me three hours to go to sleep last night. Urgh. Well then....Best of luck to you all and I hope that we all achieve what we want; and if not; we know how to deal with it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by iSeeYouBarf)
    Not getting mine until 11
    That's a bit late!
    Good luck

ReputationRep:
    i've been trying to login into resultsplus for 40minutes and it still won't load

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by meadhbh 3)
    Ooooooh is right, well my friends birthday party might turn into a a sleepover so yeah! Ha! lol. Where you getting the ID? The last time I was out was in portstewart I was really late and had no ID so I just risked it, while I walked/jogged in i tried to look confident and ignored direct eye contact with the bouncer who was talking to someone else but looked at me walk in and kinda looked suspicious, but he didn't come after me, I don't think he wanted to run after me lol! Or he's just terrible at his job!
    Hopefully off my cousin all being well! Was Portstewart good craic? Morelli's after? :lol:

ReputationRep:
    Are people having trouble with results plus? Take my advice: a watched pot never boils!

I left my phone loading in my room and quickly went to the bathroom, came back to my results!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by urmalison)
    143/200 for edexcel foundation maths :P
    Aqa?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I'll have them in two hours

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
    Useful resources

Study tools

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Thinking about uni already?

Thinking about uni already?

See where you can apply with our uni match tool

Student chat

Ask a question

Chat to other GCSE students and get your study questions answered.

Creating

Make study resources

Create all the resources you need to get the grades.

Planner

Create your own Study Plan

Organise all your homework and exams so you never miss another deadline.

Resources by subject

From flashcards to mind maps; there's everything you need for all of your GCSE subjects.

Papers

Find past papers

100s of GCSE past papers for all your subjects at your fingertips.

Help out other students

Can you help? Study help unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.