ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dringi95)
    Thanks.
    That´s very helpful
    Or do LSD, it is up to you really.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by smashzeJ)
    Or do LSD, it is up to you really.
    If anybody else has a proper answer to my question, help would be very much appreciated
    Thank you

ReputationRep:
    If anybody else has a proper answer to my question, help would be very much appreciated
    Thank you
    What answers do you want. Dude reneg BAML, risk a blacklist and live your life with GS. You're sorted man.. chill.

ReputationRep:
    Does anybody know what happens if you reject a a bank after signing the contract for the spring week?

Already signed BAML but got GS and I do not know what to do.
    I would def. prefer GS though.
    Apparently it's not a massive problem at Spring Week level, but then again it may act against you in future applications if you don't give them a decent reason so be aware of that. Depends how much you value BAML as a potential Summer internship I guess

ReputationRep:
    Thank you
    I'm up for dat coke too...

Seriously though, if you really really want GS then you could accept GS and make a 'valid' excuse up to BoA - Something like you OD'd on coke...

ReputationRep:
    Just had my GS status page changed from interview scheduled to completed...... Wonder if it means anything at all.

ReputationRep:
    UBS offer

ReputationRep:
    Yeah same; not sure if it means anything but supposedly most offer holders last year had their status's changed aswell- don't take this for granted though

ReputationRep:
    Thank you
    I would suggest just being honest and saying you have a clash, then ask them to move you to the Summer Week. If you make up a lame excuse they'll probably see through it as they know that most Spring Weeks clash.

ReputationRep:
    Anyone know what to expect from Barclays final round?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mozmas94)
    I would suggest just being honest and saying you have a clash, then ask them to move you to the Summer Week. If you make up a lame excuse they'll probably see through it as they know that most Spring Weeks clash.
    You have to re-apply for the summer position.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cem101)
    Goldman securities 🎉
    Oh god! Congrats bro!! Did they call you?
    (You left me alone now... )

ReputationRep:
    PWC Talent Academy (Summer), Assessment Center invite.

ReputationRep:
    CS offer

ReputationRep:
    sigh, what is life. not even sure why cs rejected, interview was conversations and one said see you in april.

ReputationRep:
    I sent in my CS app but they never got back to me somehow ... like not even an email confirmation to say my application was received ...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mozmas94)
    Yes, I think this is probably the best idea.
    Thanks

ReputationRep:
    GS GIR offer.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources

Articles:

Guide to investment bankingGuide to consultancy

Featured recruiter profiles:

Deutsche Bank logo

Deutsche Bank is recruiting

"Thrive in an international banking environment"

Quick link:

Unanswered investment banking and consultancy threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.