Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aspirinpharmacist)
    Haha, thanks

In a huge way.

AAnnyyttiimmee!!

Damn that is very annoying ! I wouldn't worry too much though as we all do it hhaahhaa,, I'm sure you'll be fine

(Original post by senz72)
    Hello fellow singletons!

How is it going?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    HHeeyyaa!! Welcome!! II''mm Lucine,, how are ya???

I'm alright thanks :)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jack22031994)
    me and two of the girls were elves and went round given free bubbles, stickers and mince pies to everyone (Hub radio was broadcasting from the fair) - although we weren't doing the on air stuff
    Oh nice!! Really getting into the xmas spirit! AAhh lovely,, sounds really nice. Ahh cool
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by lucine.B)
    Oh nice!! Really getting into the xmas spirit! AAhh lovely,, sounds really nice. Ahh cool
    Yeah!! - have a hub radio workshop tomorrow as well

ReputationRep:
    I'm not too shabby thanks.

I have a feeling I might be a regular on this.

My name is Senthushan but most people call me Sen now.

(mostly because they don't know how to pronounce my name!)
    Ah nice.

Kooll well some of us (( including moi) aarree regulars oonn hheerree,, aallwwaayyss ffeeeeee ttoo chat
    As Tom would say ,, welcome to the family

I can see why I would attempt to pronounce it but honestly ddoonn''tt eevveenn know where to start.. I'll work at it and hopefully I'l get it one day!! But yeah,, hey Sen!
    You in uni or...???

ReputationRep:
    Ah nice.

Kooll well some of us (( including moi) aarree regulars oonn hheerree,, aallwwaayyss ffeeeeee ttoo chat
    As Tom would say ,, welcome to the family

I can see why I would attempt to pronounce it but honestly ddoonn''tt eevveenn know where to start.. I'll work at it and hopefully I'l get it one day!! But yeah,, hey Sen!
    You in uni or...???
    I'm in uni currently. Absolutely hating it though.

This might be creepy but you seem familiar. Have you ever heard of the Latymer school?

Sorry, you just look like someone I've seen around. I'm probably losing it. :/

ReputationRep:
    4 Gems way

ReputationRep:
    Hahaha! Come on now How is it stupid??? At the end of the day all you can be is yourself. Anyways I'm sure yourself is a fine self so BE YOURSELF :aetsch: hehe.
    I'm not an un-fine self but why be yourself when you can be better than yourself? That's a good life motto.

ReputationRep:
    hello people

how you all doing
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Afternoon

ReputationRep:
    I'm in uni currently. Absolutely hating it though.

This might be creepy but you seem familiar. Have you ever heard of the Latymer school?

Sorry, you just look like someone I've seen around. I'm probably losing it. :/

Oh nice, where and what are you studying??? Oh whys that???

Lol I wouldn't consider that creepy, what I consider creepy is the PM's I tend to recieve Why yes I have heard of that school! Latymer in London right??? Couple of my friends go...but I myself do not.

Haha no worries, I often find people to look familiar xD

(Original post by bognog7654)
    hello people

how you all doing
    Heya! Welcome to ze thread I'm Lucine, how ar e ya???

(Original post by Jack22031994)
    Afternoon
    Oh hey, whats up???

(Original post by Tom_green_day)
    I'm not an un-fine self but why be yourself when you can be better than yourself? That's a good life motto.
    I say be the best verison of yourself you can be. No one but you can be that. I mean if you're not comfortable being yourself how can anyone ever like you, yourslef (qustion in genral not specifically pointed at you)

ReputationRep:
    Holla.

Perseverance is key.

ReputationRep:
    Ah, I'm so happy! Had a dodgy driving lesson last Sunday which put me in a horrible mood about it all, but had a really good one today :') confidence is back hehe.

ReputationRep:
    I say be the best verison of yourself you can be. No one but you can be that. I mean if you're not comfortable being yourself how can anyone ever like you, yourslef (qustion in genral not specifically pointed at you)
    Well I live with the understanding that if I'm comfortable with myself, I'm not trying hard enough to be better. Pain and gain

ReputationRep:
    Hello How's everyone?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by itssimplyme)
    Ah, I'm so happy! Had a dodgy driving lesson last Sunday which put me in a horrible mood about it all, but had a really good one today :') confidence is back hehe.
    Wooo! Good moods!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CharlieTT)
    Wooo! Good moods!
    Indeed; always the way forward! ;P Had a nice day?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by itssimplyme)
    Indeed; always the way forward! ;P Had a nice day?
    Not really, I feel like crap, had a lousy school day and am extremely tired. But I've been in a good mood since Tuesday for some reason xD

ReputationRep:
    Not really, I feel like crap, had a lousy school day and am extremely tired. But I've been in a good mood since Tuesday for some reason xD
    Awww, no that sucks Just school that's making you feel down? Have an early night tonight, ready for Friday and the weekend, woo! As you implied earlier, good moods are best

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Flexa)
    Holla.

Perseverance is key.
    Heyz welcome! How are ya???
    :yep: Amen sista/ brother ()

(Original post by Tom_green_day)
    Well I live with the understanding that if I'm comfortable with myself, I'm not trying hard enough to be better. Pain and gain
    :laugh: True dat :gangster: Still, at least try to better yourself then rather than trying to be someone else

(Original post by Bazinga13)
    Hello How's everyone?
    Heya! Welcome! I'm good thanks, you???

Wooo! Good moods!
    Aww sorry to hear ya had a crap day! :console:
    On a sidenote; any news??? The end of term is nigh :mmm:

ReputationRep:
    Heya! Welcome! I'm good thanks, you???
    :mmm:
    Hello It's been ages since the last time I came here. SO. Much. Work. Other than that, I'm good! How are you??

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.