(Original post by Oakflame)
    Same here! Is it PPE? What college?
    Yes, PPE at Merton! What about you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by antigone-)
    I'm waiting too
    Me too...History, Brasenose.

ReputationRep:
    No-one seems to have heard from Trinity. At least I'm not the only one waiting for a response from them

ReputationRep:
    More invites/rejections at 5PM?

ReputationRep:
    Anyone heard from Keble yet for e&m?

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone got replies from Keble by email or has everyone so far been posted letters?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by studentofstudent)
    Anyone heard from Keble yet for e&m?
    You can check here

http://www.keble.ox.ac.uk/admissions...ns-information

ReputationRep:
    Well, it's 5pm now. I'm going to assume no more for the day (maybe a few more before they leave), back to another 24 hours of waiting.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ruszty)
    Yeah I know! I've gone for Worcester, you?
    Exeter You heard anything yet?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by connieiscrazy)
    I rang admissions for St Hugh's today and they said you can expect a reply within the next week or so

Haha I know, they leave it such short notice!
    That's grim, I have to fly over and my subject interviews start the 7th Decmeber

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by haien910)
    has anyone heard from St Anne's yet?
    Applied for Philosophy and Beginner's Modern Greek and still nothing. Doesn't seem to be many on TSR who have applied / got allocated St. Anne's so there's no real indication on how fast they are and which subjects they've sent out, as there's nothing on their website

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by haien910)
    has anyone heard from St Anne's yet?
    (Original post by charlotte2405)
    Applied for Philosophy and Beginner's Modern Greek and still nothing. Doesn't seem to be many on TSR who have applied / got allocated St. Anne's so there's no real indication on how fast they are and which subjects they've sent out, as there's nothing on their website

Same, I haven't heard anything ! Applying for English and French.

ReputationRep:
    Anyone else have an interview for Arabic and Islamic studies?

ReputationRep:
    Interview for History at Lincoln.

ReputationRep:
    Considering removing my email account from my phone to stop myself constantly checking for the elusive email...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LM Devonald)
    Congrats!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LM Devonald)
    Congrats

ReputationRep:
    Is it possible to email the admissions office about whether you have been shortlisted? Or would it appear too far-fetched?

I need to make traveling arrangements so I want to find out the answer as soon as possible

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by raluca1)
    Is it possible to email the admissions office about whether you have been shortlisted? Or would it appear too far-fetched?

I need to make traveling arrangements so I want to find out the answer as soon as possible
    Haha nice try but I'm afraid you're going to have to wait with the rest of us

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by antigone-)
    Haha nice try but I'm afraid you're going to have to wait with the rest of us
    Haha, it was worth a shot. The wait is killing me!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.