Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    This is like the special needs table at school. You guys have nerve to treat it like an exclusive night club :teehee: I'm not bothered by any of you sad bags. You'll get tired before I do, surely.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ApeMob)
    Oh sry didn't see that lol
    well it doesn't matter now does it.
    It does matter

Are you a virgin?
    Babes, there was no need for that :no:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Arieisit)
    I'm not afraid of a ban :rolleyes:, you're just not worth it.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Oooh he aint neva scared. Watch out! :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Twinport53)
    Nope had a relationship from 17 to 21, do the maths and work it out. You must be a virgin, trolling a forum though :yy:
    :blah: And calling someone a virgin only works on sad lonely males who spend all day on the internet. It's offensively true calling them a virgin :`).

ReputationRep:
    Ok so I enter a thread full of LARPing type roleplaying chat (which is sad) and the geeks can't take it. I see. I have friends in real life and resort to nothing. I know you people don't think I post to impress you. Please lmao And yes I am laughing, this is too amusing....in a sad way. I mean the same guy who says I'm nt worth it feels bothered enough still. X`D

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Eva.Gregoria)
    It does matter

Babes, there was no need for that :no:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Eva, you're the only person that likes her :rolleyes:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    :blah: And calling someone a virgin only works on sad lonely males who spend all day on the internet. It's offensively true calling them a virgin :`).
    Nice knowing you then :yy:

ReputationRep:
    Ok so I enter a thread full of LARPing type roleplaying chat (which is sad) and the geeks can't take it. I see. I have friends in real life and resort to nothing. I know you people don't think I post to impress you. Please lmao And yes I am laughing, this is too amusing....in a sad way. I mean the same guy who says I'm nt worth it feels bothered enough still. X`D
    Go out with your friends then

ReputationRep:
    Eva, you're the only person that likes her :rolleyes:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    You're so popular online...well...one thread... & must be a real superstar offline too huh

ReputationRep:
    Go out with your friends then
    Can't a girl have a bit of me time with you lovely people. It's California, there will always be enough time to frolic :closedeyes:

ReputationRep:
    lol you people have nerve. A depressed boy takes his issues out on me

then his girlfriend rushes in to call me a ***** when I never encountered this...person

I defend myself against a trove of clowns

and now I'm the villain?! Hahhaaaa. You people :nah: Exactly why Brits can't rule the world now.
    • Section Leader
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    Hello non-sleepers. What have I walked in on?

ReputationRep:
    Can't a girl have a bit of me time with you lovely people. It's California, there will always be enough time to frolic :closedeyes:
    Not if you are gonna start getting cocky and start arguments. There is no need, grow up a little and stop winding people up?

ReputationRep:
    Why should I? You need to leave. You're so juvenile it's a shame. The only people that try to use virginity as an insult online are either virgins themselves or sluts and since you cant be a slut you're a virgin. Much idiocy!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Need I remind you one of you called me a virgin first. A fat virgin to be specific. So it's you who is the idiot. You're so angry and bored and lonely you can't even keep track :laugh: Don't get mad because you fired shots first and I won't let you. :closedeyes:

ReputationRep:
    You're so popular online...well...one thread... & must be a real superstar offline too huh
    I'm popular? :laugh:. Yes I have friends in real life as well. You keep bringing it up. Do you have any? Why cant you not just get in arguments with us? :confused:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Oh what's this now

ReputationRep:
    Cas making dinner at 9 50pm:cool:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Need I remind you one of you called me a virgin first. A fat virgin to be specific. So it's you who is the idiot. You're so angry and bored and lonely you can't even keep track :laugh: Don't get mad because you fired shots first and I won't let you. :closedeyes:
    Re-read what I said. I never call you a virgin. I said you can't be the village slut. Stay in school child.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Not if you are gonna start getting cocky and start arguments. There is no need, grow up a little and stop winding people up?
    Are you ****ing kidding me?

TALE OF THE TAPE:

EVA ASKS ABOUT PIERCINGS WHEN I CAME IN

I TELL HER I GOT A PIERCING

KAIROS COMES IN AND MAKES FUN OF THE PHOTO

I DEFEND MYSELF BRIEFLY

ARIESISIT COMES IN AND CALLS ME A *****

AGAIN I DEFEND MYSELF

THEN TWINPORT COMES IN AND FIRES SHOTS

NOW I AM WINDING PPL UP BECAUSE I HAVE THREE NERDS ATTACKING ME AT ONCE?!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DivinityA)
    Hello non-sleepers. What have I walked in on?
    Hi cow

Posted from TSR Mobile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.