Christopher Eccleston
    8.20%
    David Tennant
    59.71%
    Matt Smith
    32.09%

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by drbluebox)
    Do you even know WHO that character was in the continuity of the series! that was Rassilon the ORIGINAL time lord from loads of generations ago who generated the experiments to create the time lords, time travel, tardis and various weapons of mass destruction.

Though most people wouldnt get that unless they watched the classic series.
    :congrats: but I already knew that.

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    Episode order changed: http://gallifreynewsbase.blogspot.co...de-update.html

Someone else has been marked :O - http://doctorwhotv.co.uk/whos-the-ma...htm#more-14352

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LastLordofTime)
    Episode order changed: http://gallifreynewsbase.blogspot.co...de-update.html

Someone else has been marked :O - http://doctorwhotv.co.uk/whos-the-ma...htm#more-14352
    Interesting how they casually just flipped the episodes just like that...doesn't that pretty much confirm that The Doctor, Amy, and Rory will survive this mid-season cliffhanger despite all the rumours going round?

Although I really doubt we will be seeing Amy and Rory beyond this season, an end of season departure is looking on the cards. I guess it depends on how much storyline they have left, how popular they are with the fans and whether the actors want to stay. But a third season with the same companions does sound unrealistic.

I wouldn't mind a third series with Amy Pond tbh.

Although I should probably wait till the end of this series in case I change my mind.

ReputationRep:
    I'll miss Rory, not so much Amy.

Shame you can't really have Rory without Amy.

ReputationRep:
    It would be interesting to see Rory with the Doctor without Amy, as it would be a strange dynamic. He can't just leave him behind, but really he chose Amelia, not her future husband. I'd definitely love to see something along those lines, how Rory would deal with The Doctor moving on to another companion so quickly - could also be some big developments on The Doctor as well.

And it's a series, not a season :unimpressed:

ReputationRep:
    Something more platonic would be lovely

Might change my mind about Amy this season though as she won't quite be the girl with no backstory this series (I think, could be more of the same).

ReputationRep:
    Happened across BBC3 earlier, who are repeating series 5 on Fridays, one a week, and showed The Time of Angels earlier, and given that there's about 10 episodes left after that (including a repeat of the Christmas Special) it could give us a rough estimate of when Series 6 will begin - April 2nd. This is a probable EARLIEST date for it to begin, though. And a complete guess...

ReputationRep:
    I didn't post it before, because it didn't seem to be true, but I'll post it now since it seems more likely. The reason it didn't seem true is because we were told that there would be no returning/classic monsters in series 6, and a recent Series 6 location shoot picture proves this it untrue.
    Spoiler:
    Show

First, the returning enemy: http://doctorwhotv.co.uk/sontarans-r...htm#more-14391

And now the speculation I didn't post before:http://doctorwhotv.co.uk/cybermen-ba...es-6-14458.htm

Spoilered since the URL shortening thing that TSR does shows the spoilery bits of the links

ReputationRep:
    I don't want Karen Gillan to leave! I hope it's untrue as she's been my favourite companion so far!

Hmmmm...to those spoilers.

ReputationRep:
    Not surprised tbh. Don't be surprised if ALL the villains in the Big Bang were the Silence.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Colonel.)
    Not surprised tbh.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Don't be surprised if ALL the villains in the Big Bang were the Silence.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    So the Silence is the name of the alliance possibly? :holmes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SirMasterKey)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    So the Silence is the name of the alliance possibly? :holmes:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Or shifters

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    "will start to crack in a massive way"?

hmm :holmes:

like the silence-cracks, perhaps?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ape Gone Insane)
    Still ages away. :sad: I want to go forward in time and watch all the episodes. :tardis:
    Tell me about it.

Although I want Amy Pond to come back more as she said she'd run away with me and she never did.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ape Gone Insane)
    *Run Backwards :fyi:
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    Waterloo Road? Best Drama?

How the **** did that happen?

ReputationRep:
    It was voted for by the public - that's how.

I would've been happy with either Sherlock or Doctor Who. However, I was glad to see David Jason beat out Benedict and Matt, since he deserves it.

ReputationRep:
    The whole show was an absolute joke tbh.

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.