The Insomniacs Society Watch

Aemiliana
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 8 years ago
(Original post by secretmessages)
What game is it? :teeth:
Zeus: Master of Olympia and Poseidon: Master of Atlantis. They won't work so I've given up :sad:
Aemiliana
Rep:
?
Aw ok, night night and good luck at sleeping!

I will go and sort those articles out :p:

:hugs:
Thanks. I'm feeling wide awake again now :facepalm:
secretmessages
Badges: 14
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by steffi.alexa)
Zeus: Master of Olympia and Poseidon: Master of Atlantis. They won't work so I've given up :sad:
Never heard of them If you post in the tech forum then someone might be able to get them to work for you

Thanks. I'm feeling wide awake again now :facepalm:
It's always the way :p:
ByronicHero
  • PS Reviewer
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
The lack of information about editing? In which case I haven't a clue. Or sarcastic thanks for the crap I like to post? In which case I'm tired and so post even more rubbish :p:
The lack :yep:

There would be an in-built amount of hypocrisy in me having a go at anyone for posting crap
Aemiliana
Rep:
?
Never heard of them If you post in the tech forum then someone might be able to get them to work for you

It's always the way :p:
I've tried everything Google threw up and can't be bothered to deal with it tonight. Plus it's always something simple that makes me feel like a retard :o:

Haha, I know. :sad:
Aemiliana
Rep:
?
(Original post by paddy__power)

There would be an in-built amount of hypocrisy in me having a go at anyone for posting crap
Might be in the FAQs of the site.

I think I hold the record for posting crap :top:
secretmessages
Report 8 years ago
I've tried everything Google threw up and can't be bothered to deal with it tonight. Plus it's always something simple that makes me feel like a retard :o:
Aww don't think like that! The number of times something won't work just because I've forgotten to do something really simple is unbelievable :p: but it happens to everyone :yep:
secretmessages
Report 8 years ago

Do you want to create an article or edit one?
ByronicHero
  • PS Reviewer
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Might be in the FAQs of the site.

I think I hold the record for posting crap :top:
I have 12,000 posts of crap. like 4000 of them have been in the last month or two I think :sigh:
Aemiliana
Rep:
?
Aww don't think like that! The number of times something won't work just because I've forgotten to do something really simple is unbelievable :p: but it happens to everyone :yep:
It probably is - I only started installing it at 1am or something. I'll look at it after some sleep. :yep:

I have 12,000 posts of crap. like 4000 of them have been in the last month or two I think :sigh:
I'll beat you percentage-wise :p:

Post-A level boredom?
ByronicHero
  • PS Reviewer
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Do you want to create an article or edit one?
Neither currently I would just to be aware of how to should the situation arise
someperson
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by Guvnor)
Well its your honesty that I laughed at :p: :o:

:top2:

Well you are a funny character I must say
Lool thanks...I think:p:

I'm gonna try to sleep now...night
ByronicHero
  • PS Reviewer
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
It probably is - I only started installing it at 1am or something. I'll look at it after some sleep. :yep:

I'll beat you percentage-wise :p:

Post-A level boredom?
Nope, just looked at your post count per day

Lol no, I didn't do A levels (well I did the exams but not the work). General life boredom :yep:

Nothing better to do tbh.
secretmessages
Report 8 years ago
Don't give up, it'll be worth playing in the end :teeth: Have a look tomorrow yeah

Neither currently I would just to be aware of how to should the situation arise
Well, here is your starting page, you can get to pretty much any existing article you want from there. On every non-protected article there is an "edit" button/link near the top (or it might be near the bottom, I can't remember :p:) and you use that to get started with the editing. Wiki formatting is different to on TSR, but there are buttons at the top of the edit box to help you get started. That probably covers everything

(Original post by someperson)
x
Night :bigsmile:
Aemiliana
Rep:
?
Nope, just looked at your post count per day

Lol no, I didn't do A levels (well I did the exams but not the work). General life boredom :yep:

Nothing better to do tbh.
But 100% of my posts are crap, as are my shouts and whispers in the sub area thingy-ma-bobby.

If you get good grades, I'm going to hate you for a whole minute before being crushed by my own results.
Aemiliana
Rep:
?
Don't give up, it'll be worth playing in the end :teeth: Have a look tomorrow yeah
It'd better be! If it's rubbish I'll probably cry :emo:
secretmessages
Report 8 years ago
It'd better be! If it's rubbish I'll probably cry :emo:
:no: Don't cry :puppyeyes:

If it doesn't work then just install something better :awesome:
ByronicHero
  • PS Reviewer
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago

Well, here is your starting page, you can get to pretty much any existing article you want from there. On every non-protected article there is an "edit" button/link near the top (or it might be near the bottom, I can't remember :p:) and you use that to get started with the editing. Wiki formatting is different to on TSR, but there are buttons at the top of the edit box to help you get started. That probably covers everything

Night :bigsmile:
Many thanks
ByronicHero
  • PS Reviewer
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
But 100% of my posts are crap, as are my shouts and whispers in the sub area thingy-ma-bobby.

If you get good grades, I'm going to hate you for a whole minute before being crushed by my own results.
So are mine, and in the various chat threads that don't count. Although in the HOC only 90% of my comments are crap so fair enough :p:

Depends what you call good? With the no work I did I'm probably going to end up with AAAB - ABBC depending on whether I talked about the right crap or not. It's not very good tbh but A levels were so boring so I just couldn't be bothered. I did try a few times to read one of the textbooks but lost concentration as soon as it started talking about something boring, in a boring stupid way, that only boring stupid people could enjoy.

See this is what most of my posts are like, I clearly win XD
Aemiliana
Rep:
?
:no: Don't cry :puppyeyes:

If it doesn't work then just install something better :awesome:
I've posted a thread about it but I doubt I'll be able to use it on this computer really :sad:

It has to be awesome though! It was suggested after I mentioned that I like Pharaoh and the friend I borrowed it from seemed to think it was good. I'm going to have to cancel my copy if it won't work I think :erm:

So are mine, and in the various chat threads that don't count. Although in the HOC only 90% of my comments are crap so fair enough :p:

Depends what you call good? With the no work I did I'm probably going to end up with AAAB - ABBC depending on whether I talked about the right crap or not. It's not very good tbh but A levels were so boring so I just couldn't be bothered. I did try a few times to read one of the textbooks but lost concentration as soon as it started talking about something boring, in a boring stupid way, that only boring stupid people could enjoy.

See this is what most of my posts are like, I clearly win XD
I'd call those good, they'd get me into Manchester :sad:

Mine are all emo, whiney crap. Especially at night.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (264)
39.11%
No - but I will (46)
6.81%
No - I don't want to (50)
7.41%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (315)
46.67%

Watched Threads