Join TSR now and chat about whatever you’re intoSign up now

ReputationRep:
    Was listening to Dizzee Rascal, he came back and did a free style with Skepta and a few others on Radio One Xtra. Got me nostalgic, I wish he never sold out, boy in the corner had skills. Still can't hate, after all I would sell out myself.

He comes in around 9:20.

Also how is Jammer in BBK? Putting it on record that I think he's awful.

Also want Dizzee's t-shirt lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by So Instinct)
    Was listening to Dizzee Rascal, he came back and did a free style with Skepta and a few others on Radio One Xtra. Got me nostalgic, I wish he never sold out, boy in the corner had skills. Still can't hate, after all I would sell out myself.

He comes in around 9:20.

You heard the FITB Cypher?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rk2k14)
    You heard the FITB Cypher?
    Yeah I actually happened to watch it few days ago. They all went in- Akala, SafOne, Mic Righteous and P Money where my favs but I'm a bit prejudice since I liked them anyway. I was expecting better from Ghetts though, his flow isn't what it used to be and he was just hyping.

ReputationRep:
    Building on what someone said earlier, does anyone ever get sick of hanging out with friends (as in hours in a day)? And if you don't, how many friends are there which you don't get sick of?

Me personally don't tend to hang out with friends for more than 3 or so hours, only people I can spend all day with is my GF and my best friend (also female). I **** them both though that's probably why.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I actually happened to watch it few days ago. They all went in- Akala, Mic Righteous and P Money where my favs but I'm a bit prejudice since I liked them anyway. I was expecting better from Ghetts though, his flow isn't what it used to be.
    Yeah, only his fanboys are hypin him up. Theres a video of all them after the Cypher and Ghetts was pretty ****** off because he knew he did pretty ****. Akala is unreal:eek:

ReputationRep:
    Terrible rapper, literally awfully bad, I've heard better in street battles. Don't know how he squirmed his way into the scene.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, only his fanboys are hypin him up. Theres a video of all them after the Cypher and Ghetts was pretty ****** off because he knew he did pretty ****. Akala is unreal:eek:
    Akala just has that consistent flow that's so good, same with Lowkey if he hadn't retired he deffo should have been in the cypher. His FITB was one of the greatest.

This is gonna sound sexist but I just skipped over that female MC's part. Can't take women rapping seriously. :dontknow:

ReputationRep:
    Akala just has that consistent flow that's so good, same with Lowkey if he hadn't retired he deffo should have been in the cypher. His FITB was one of the greatest.

This is gonna sound sexist but I just skipped over that female MC's part. Can't take girls rapping seriously. :shrug:
    Did you sense the tension between Mic and Ghetts. I miss Lowkey
    Here first verse was ok, but then she just went downhill. TBh i did think she was better than a few of the guys, eg. that Potty guy

ReputationRep:
    Did you sense the tension between Mic and Ghetts. I miss Lowkey
    Here first verse was ok, but then she just went downhill. TBh i did think she was better than a few of the guys, eg. that Potty guy
    Nah I didn't, I watched it in a group so wasn't concentrating that hard on the video was mostly just listening.

I swear Ghetts looked like he was wearing a Kevlar vest lmao.

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    Nah I didn't, I watched it in a group so wasn't concentrating that hard on the video was mostly just listening.

I swear Ghetts looked like he was wearing a Kevlar vest lmao.
    HAHA I know, i thought it was a normal jacket but when i paused it Bascially Mic like dropped the mic() in front of Ghetts and he was like 'stuff goes the other way like that' 'real talk don't ever do that again'. Pretty funny lol.
    What did you think of Bliz? He had some good bars but his lack of experience and age showed.

ReputationRep:
    HAHA I know, i thought it was a normal jacket but when i paused it Bascially Mic like dropped the mic() in front of Ghetts and he was like 'stuff goes the other way like that' 'real talk don't ever do that again'. Pretty funny lol.
    What did you think of Bliz? He had some good bars but his lack of experience and age showed.
    Lol, his roadman coming out. Was this at the end or something? I don't remember that at all.

I like Bliz's flow but yeah the same as what you said.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by swarly)
    X
    From what little I can see she actually looks pretty fine. Also lmaooo @ everything including the sly self promotion lol. Got a source?

ReputationRep:
    Lol, his roadman coming out. Was this at the end or something? I don't remember that at all.

I like Bliz's flow but yeah the same as what you said.
    Yeah it was towards the end. Mic was clearly on something though

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Isometrix)
    SUG is one of few guys on here I wouldn't want to know irl, sounds like a complete nut job. Spouts some pseudo intellectual crap from time to time but from his posts I can just tell he borders on the unstable akin to your typical junkie. Zurich acts like a **** on the football threads but he sounds decent when he posts non football related things. Would be interesting to see what he's like irl.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Bit late but that was amazing.
    Surprised you didn't rek me to be honest, then again I suppose it's way too easy...

ReputationRep:
    I miss Yaboy

ReputationRep:
    x
    That was embarrassing...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lúcio)
    Bit late but that was amazing.
    Surprised you didn't rek me to be honest, then again I suppose it's way too easy...
    I like you man lol. I also like when other people rip into you :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lúcio)
    That was embarrassing...
    lel white boy

you're embarrassing

Spoiler:
    Show
    brb dont understand the week a go references

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Isometrix)
    I like you man lol. I also like when other people rip into you :p:
    meh, i'm not even botherred anymore, especially when you take a step back and realise just how poor their attempts are.

lel white boy
    being racist now are we?
    think i'll have to get sr90 on this:cool:

inb4 you're white so it's apparently not racist

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: January 5, 2015
Poll
If you won £30,000, which of these would you spend it on?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.