Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
    • Section Leader
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Arieisit)
    Hi cow

Posted from TSR Mobile

(Original post by Twinport53)
    But apparently it's ok for her to take the piss out of somebody who could be depressed? That is fine in her book.
    Yeah that's not on.

ReputationRep:
    Tbf, it seems a pattern people coming and regulars reacting now... Didn't think anything of it.

But if it happens again there must be something to it

No more attacking individuals

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ApeMob)
    lol you people have nerve. A depressed boy takes his issues out on me

then his girlfriend rushes in to call me a ***** when I never encountered this...person

I defend myself against a trove of clowns

and now I'm the villain?! Hahhaaaa. You people :nah: Exactly why Brits can't rule the world now.
    Ok, it seems like you take things a little seriously here. Everything we say on here is out of jest, we rarely ever insult people or call them names for real.

Everyone on here has called me a ***** at some point too but that's what the thread is all about. You don't have to defend yourself against anything cause no one is actually insulting you.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I'm popular? :laugh:. Yes I have friends in real life as well. You keep bringing it up. Do you have any? Why cant you not just get in arguments with us? :confused:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Lmao I was being sarcastic. You keep trying to imply I'm all these things as if I care that the same 3 people talk to you on some forum. You're rather irrelevant. I only see you here chatting nonsense.

And just because you and those two have an issue with me it doesn't mean I STARTED anything.

ReputationRep:
    Are you ****ing kidding me?

TALE OF THE TAPE:

EVA ASKS ABOUT PIERCINGS WHEN I CAME IN

I TELL HER I GOT A PIERCING

KAIROS COMES IN AND MAKES FUN OF THE PHOTO

I DEFEND MYSELF BRIEFLY

ARIESISIT COMES IN AND CALLS ME A *****

AGAIN I DEFEND MYSELF

THEN TWINPORT COMES IN AND FIRES SHOTS

NOW I AM WINDING PPL UP BECAUSE I HAVE THREE NERDS ATTACKING ME AT ONCE?!
    Eva asked Kairos about his piercing and you quoted her. People are jumping on you because you keep saying everybody is a nerd or a geek etc, just no need. You bring it on yourself. See above.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Eva.Gregoria)
    Ok, it seems like you take things a little seriously here. Everything we say on here is out of jest, we rarely ever insult people or call them names for real.

Everyone on here has called me a ***** at some point too but that's what the thread is all about. You don't have to defend yourself against anything cause no one is actually insulting you.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    What? If you are okay with people calling you a slut and ***** that's on you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Twinport53)
    But apparently it's ok for her to take the piss out of somebody who could be depressed? That is fine in her book.
    He said he would castrate himself at a photo I put up. I made fun of him because he keeps insulting me. And don't even say you don't get defending yourself because you have been piping in all day. :rolleyes: You people are just way off seriously lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by L'Evil Fish)
    Tbf, it seems a pattern people coming and regulars reacting now... Didn't think anything of it.

But if it happens again there must be something to it

No more attacking individuals
    We didn't start anything. She was making fun of Kairos' depression since yesterday. I told her something about it. Argument starts. I wasn't me

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DivinityA)

Yeah that's not on.
    Don't eavesdrop. I called him depressed AFTER he made fun of a photo I put up. Now I fight fire with fire I'm the bad guy? Lmao you've stepped into a **** mine, friend.

ReputationRep:
    He said he would castrate himself at a photo I put up. I made fun of him because he keeps insulting me. And don't even say you don't get defending yourself because you have been piping in all day. :rolleyes: You people are just way off seriously lol
    You are the serious one, he was clearly joking about castrating himself. Stop being so defensive and trying to insult people. It's boring man.

ReputationRep:
    Are you ****ing kidding me?

TALE OF THE TAPE:

EVA ASKS ABOUT PIERCINGS WHEN I CAME IN

I TELL HER I GOT A PIERCING

I DEFEND MYSELF BRIEFLY

ARIESISIT COMES IN AND CALLS ME A *****

AGAIN I DEFEND MYSELF

THEN TWINPORT COMES IN AND FIRES SHOTS

NOW I AM WINDING PPL UP BECAUSE I HAVE THREE NERDS ATTACKING ME AT ONCE?!
    The thing is, Kairos wasnt even insulting your looks. More your personality tbh. That's what makes you look stupid here.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    What? If you are okay with people calling you a slut and ***** that's on you.
    It doesn't mean anything in real life, we all joke about everyone here. How are you with your real friends? Do you all tiptoe around each other so as not to insult each other?

The people I've talked with on PM here know I'm far from a slut or act like a ***** irl.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    We didn't start anything. She was making fun of Kairos' depression since yesterday. I told her something about it. Argument starts. I wasn't me

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I'm glad your memory goes back that far. Now let's go back farther. When I first came on this thread on Saturday he insulted me out of the blue. Then yesterday he said he was depressed so I retaliated. We all do retaliation well so don't even advise the high road buddy :rolleyes:
    • Section Leader
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    Don't eavesdrop. I called him depressed AFTER he made fun of a photo I put up. Now I fight fire with fire I'm the bad guy? Lmao you've stepped into a **** mine, friend.
    Have I?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Eva.Gregoria)
    It doesn't mean anything in real life, we all joke about everyone here. How are you with your real friends? Do you all tiptoe around each other so as not to insult each other?

The people I've talked with on PM here know I'm far from a slut or act like a ***** irl.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Sweetie, whatever. Have I PMed anyone? I am a stranger on here and when someone insults me I take it personally. And we can all GUESS that they're not JOKING so please.

ReputationRep:

Incorrect. I would **** that girl on a daiLY.

Please don't presume.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by arieisit)
    the thing is, kairos wasnt even insulting your looks. More your personality tbh. That's what makes you look stupid here.

posted from tsr mobile
    lmao nice try.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kairoseden)
    incorrect. I would **** that girl on a daily.

Please don't presume.

posted from tsr mobile
    but you specifically said you would castrate yourself liars on here!!

ReputationRep:
    I'm glad your memory goes back that far. Now let's go back farther. When I first came on this thread on Saturday he insulted me out of the blue. Then yesterday he said he was depressed so I retaliated. We all do retaliation well so don't even advise the high road buddy :rolleyes:
    Please state what I said, if you remember that I "insulted" you, you must surely remember what I said even if it's vague.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Sweetie, whatever. Have I PMed anyone? I am a stranger on here and when someone insults me I take it personally. And we can all GUESS that they're not JOKING so please.
    Ok, well we're ALL telling you now that it was a JOKE. He clearly didn't mean it, we've said much worse about his selfies that he posts on here (even me) and he responded knowing that we were joking.

Posted from TSR Mobile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.