Join TSR now and chat with students like youSign up now

How are you feeling right now? MKIII

(Original post by ewandernoth)
    Yeahh he's staying with me for a week and a half Well it was summer break and he was in Asia most of the time with his older sister, so... Yeah I've never been this stoked for anything!

Aww but it's so adorable
    I bet it perfectly suits your personality
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I think I'm posting too many smiley faces but I can't seem to help it!
    Even more awesome !! Enjoy you week together :jive:

Awww ty :blush: and yes I'm a bit weird and kinda crazy but can't help it :nyan:

Spoiler:
    Show
    we never have enough smileys dear :mmm: :mmm:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FrenchUnicorn)
    Even more awesome !! Enjoy you week together :jive:

Awww ty :blush: and yes I'm a bit weird and kinda crazy but can't help it :nyan:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    we never have enough smileys dear :mmm: :mmm:
    *GRIN*
    My mood is at an all-time high, it's actually annoying the people around me but I'm so giddy

Hahaha amazing, me too I love unicorns, I even have the one from Despicable Me (IT'S SO FLUFFY I'M GOING TO DIE)
    To be entirely honest though I have too many stuffed animals

ReputationRep:
    Ofc you scared, everyone is scared about results days :console: stressing about it actually proves that it means something to you
    I wish you the very best and don't forget to tell us how it goes because I'm sure you did well :penguinhug:
    If only my parents understood that 😞 My mums never done an exam in her life so she doesn't know what it's like to be me rn and my dad did them years ago and he goes to me 'are you scared because you've done crap?' 😑 Thank you so much and I really hope it goes well 😖 And I will do if I'm allowed to come on TSR tomorrow depending on whether I've done alright or crap. 😞😣 but I'll let you know as soon as I can 😚 💜

*GRIN*
    My mood is at an all-time high, it's actually annoying the people around me but I'm so giddy

Hahaha amazing, me too I love unicorns, I even have the one from Despicable Me (IT'S SO FLUFFY I'M GOING TO DIE)
    To be entirely honest though I have too many stuffed animals
    We girls are moody things anyway :teehee: :lol: :lol:

I HAVE IT TOO ! :five: :five: and I love stuffed animals you're my unicorn buddy now :five:

(Original post by Reachin4TheStars)
    If only my parents understood that 😞 My mums never done an exam in her life so she doesn't know what it's like to be me rn and my dad did them years ago and he goes to me 'are you scared because you've done crap?' 😑 Thank you so much and I really hope it goes well 😖 And I will do if I'm allowed to come on TSR tomorrow depending on whether I've done alright or crap. 😞😣 but I'll let you know as soon as I can 😚 💜
    Aww so they basically don't really relate with how you feel :console: sorry to hear they don't really get it, at least you have that thread to vent when you need <3
    And you're welcome, I really hope you did well :lovehug:

ReputationRep:
    I'm sure you'll be fine, if you've studied for your GCSE's and tried your best, then you know that you shouldn't be worried about anything! Best of luck <3!
    Thank you! And yes I tried my best but I just don't know because the grade boundaries seem quite high too I ain't bothered about anything else I just hope I have the grades I need for college 😁 Best of luck to u too and I hope you get the results you need and deserve! I wish you all the best 💚

ReputationRep:
    We girls are moody things anyway :teehee: :lol: :lol:

I HAVE IT TOO ! :five: :five: and I love stuffed animals you're my unicorn buddy now :five:
    I have a teddy bear that is huge... bigger than my 1 metre bear...
    Spoiler:
    Show
    It's 1 metre 35 cm xD

Thank you! And yes I tried my best but I just don't know because the grade boundaries seem quite high too I ain't bothered about anything else I just hope I have the grades I need for college 😁 Best of luck to u too and I hope you get the results you need and deserve! I wish you all the best 💚
    I did get the grades last week, thank you <3 Don't stress too much, just try to get some sleep and enjoy tomorrow no matter what the results are

ReputationRep:
    Oh oh oh I got a love rhat keeps me waiting

Feeling fab.
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    It's 1 metre 35 cm xD

I did get the grades last week, thank you <3 Don't stress too much, just try to get some sleep and enjoy tomorrow no matter what the results are
    Oh cool! I hope you did well 💚💜 and I hope I can 😉 Thank you so much! 😌😊👍🏼

ReputationRep:
    Thank you girls! I hope tomorrow goes alright ☺️ I ain't expecting 5 or more A's and A*'s I just hope I have no D's or lower and I get the target grades for science and a c in maths and English 😖 I'm so scared though I just can't help it 💛 Thank you so much for the support 😘
    No worries! It's OK, your best is different to someone's else's best but what is most important is that you try your best
    Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Matrix123)
    No worries! It's OK, your best is different to someone's else's best but what is most important is that you try your best
    Posted from TSR Mobile
    That's very true and thank you 💜 But my parents will compare me to others no matter what 😁 Oh well that's my life 😚

Spoiler:
    Show
    It's 1 metre 35 cm xD
    God that's so cool :ahee: I wish I had such a big one :bear: :bear:

ReputationRep:
    That's very true and thank you 💜 But my parents will compare me to others no matter what 😁 Oh well that's my life 😚

My parents (mum in particular) is pretty much the same but that's true
    Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Aww, it's OK! You'll just have to be the brave warrior that you are
    Spoiler:
    Show
    It's mainly just the thing that returned to you - why did it have to return, but we'll get through it so it should be scared right now :yep:
    There is something else but I might PM you in the morning as you're going to sleep but it's nothing massive
    Explained in the last spoiler in previous post
    Oooh maybe Freezer should listen to those if he struggles sleeping (hopefully it won't come to that, but it's good to have a plan b )
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Awww, and I'm so glad to hear that!
    I guess
    No worries! :hugs:

Awww well only look at the spoiler if it's getting really, really bad...actually just look no matter how you're feeling
    You have been warned beforehand though so...
    Spoiler:
    Show

Aw

Sure, that's OK! Goodnight (and that's really sweet! Aw hope you enjoy that )

Aw hehe I suppose I will have to be!
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Aw, I don't want you to feel down because of me! But we will take victory!

:console: Well you PM if you want, I'll do my best to help! I'm feeling better than yesterday but still not great, but I'll do my best. :hugs:
    Hmm fair enough then!
    Freezer got to sleep quickly so that wasn't necessary this time, but shall keep it in mind for the future!
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Aww!!! :hugs:
    Indeed!
    :hugs:

Now that's the best spoiler ever!
    So much cuteness contained within! Ahhhhhh

I'm awake for a little bit, maybe 30mins-1 hour
    (it's strangely enjoyable just watching them wonder around haha! So so cute! Freezer did enjoy it very much!)

ReputationRep:

My parents (mum in particular) is pretty much the same but that's true
    Posted from TSR Mobile
    Awhh ☺️ Are you getting your results tomorrow? If so , good luck beautiful! 😊😘💜

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FireFreezer77)
    Aw hehe I suppose I will have to be!
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Aw, I don't want you to feel down because of me! But we will take victory!

:console: Well you PM if you want, I'll do my best to help! I'm feeling better than yesterday but still not great, but I'll do my best. :hugs:
    Hmm fair enough then!
    Freezer got to sleep quickly so that wasn't necessary this time, but shall keep it in mind for the future!
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Aww!!! :hugs:
    Indeed!

Now that's the best spoiler ever!
    So much cuteness contained within! Ahhhhhh

I'm awake for a little bit, maybe 30mins-1 hour
    (it's strangely enjoyable just watching them wonder around haha! So so cute! Freezer did enjoy it very much!)
    Yup!
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Yeah it's nothing serious. I'm just weird and I have to get used to stuff but I'll send you a PM soon
    And don't worry - I wasn't feeling down because of you, I was just irritated at it for returning!
    That's so kind of you! :hugs:
    Aw, good! Happy to hear that

Haha glad you liked the spoiler!

OK
    (I'm glad you feel that way and that you did enjoy it! )
    Awhh ☺️ Are you getting your results tomorrow? If so , good luck beautiful! 😊😘💜
    I am, aww thanks! :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    Yup!
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Yeah it's nothing serious. I'm just weird and I have to get used to stuff but I'll send you a PM soon
    And don't worry - I wasn't feeling down because of you, I was just irritated at it for returning!

OK

I am, aww thanks! :hugs:
    Oh good Lord. Good luck I really hope you get the results you need and deserve! I'm sure you've done amazing! Let me know what you get if you want 😉 I will too when I can 🙈 Good luck for tomorrow 💜 Much love xxx

ReputationRep:
    Oh good Lord. Good luck I really hope you get the results you need and deserve! I'm sure you've done amazing! Let me know what you get if you want 😉 I will too when I can 🙈 Good luck for tomorrow 💜 Much love xxx
    Aww thanks! I won't say the grades bit I'll definitely let you know how it went thanks, you too! :hugs:
    Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    No worries!

Exactly! You never know when things may work well for you! :yep:
    :rofl: Some quote expert I am XD

A) Well, quality is better than quantity :yep: and who have I been tagging recently in that thank a TSR member thread, eh?
    B) Never seem to but you never know
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Earlier, you said I seemed like one of the most positive people ever. Does that mean I definitely don't have MH issues?
    C) I guess (Indeed )
    D) Quantity of friends is just a number - better to have few good friends than loads of bad ones (well that's not too bad, you might meet some more people, but work friends is a start :yep:)
    E) But that's good I find because it makes the funny times even funnier! Haha thanks

(Matrix sees...but there's a whole range of stuff you could do to increase happiness like...well, car watching (in Cambridge when you get there), I'm a Celebrity, listening to music, xbox, urmmm...well and anything else you enjoy doing :yep:)

But, what if other people want you to be happy? :erm:
    Awww :hugs:

The idea was that they'll laugh no matter what. The difference was that in one you develop as a person and reach success, the other, you don't get that opportunity

I know! Such reasons for it are not great (understatement) but yeah :/
    I know, it's so much better to spread happiness, or try to at least!
    Good to hear!
    Aww sorry to hear that
    Spoiler:
    Show
    If you do decide to do it (I'm really hoping and praying right now that you won't , but just in case) here's a video for you to watch if possible BEFORE you think of trying anything. It might not be the best one out there but I found it really inspirational and hopefully you will too
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eg76p8adS08
    Aww, I understand

Aww! :hugs:
    So, so sorry to hear that! :hugs:

Talking Dreams
    ^Sydney might not be here, but maybe she can help to make you feel a bit better

That's very true, they can happen at anytime! Usually it's bad things but ah well!
    Haha Nah you're seriously great at it!

A: That's true, but it hurts when they ditch you And you of course! And I'm super greatful!

B: Maybe their master hiders?
    Spoiler:
    Show
    That's because you are!!!
    Well no. You just don't let them get you down!
    C: It's true!

D: True, but having some is better than none! Yeah that's very true! Bad friends suck!
    ( Its a start but hopefully things will expand outside of our work bubble! Although these are the nicest people I've ever met tbh!)

E: Hmm I guess that's true, but serious people are less funny usually though.

(Hmm I suppose there is, just need to find it all. But yeah all of those are good things for it!

But who would these other people be? Except you of course!
    It's so sad!

Well that's not great but I see now. Well the first one is more appealing but the second one is more realistic!

:jumphug:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    (Well hopefully I won't but as I say, my MH isn't great currently)
    Ok Thankyou! I'll make sure to give it a watch soon! (Just so I can see it, I'm not feeling like SH currently)

Thankyou, it's too depressing to go any further.

I'm happier ish now though!

Aww Thankyou! So thoughtful!

ReputationRep:
    Aww thanks! I won't say the grades bit I'll definitely let you know how it went thanks, you too! :hugs:
    Posted from TSR Mobile
    No problem! ☺️ You don't have too!! 💜 They are personal to everyone at the end of the day! 😘 Yup defo 😜👌🏼 Thank youu! :hugs:
    Goodnight and good luck for tomorrow, hope you have a lovely day. xxx

ReputationRep:
    Yup!
    Spoiler:
    Show

OK
    Indeed!
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Good to hear it's not serious, but I'm still concerned! You're not weird! Ok then, make sure you're comfortable with it first though!

Ohh thank goodness!!! Ah well that's understandable!
    Its ok, just want the best for you!

It was down to the tiredness tbh! Still exhausted!
    :flip:

Haha of course I did!

(Thanks! Most guys who do that would be called weirdos and other nasty names! But I don't care, I enjoy it so I'm gonna do it! Thanks again )

Poll
Which party will you be voting for in the General Election 2017?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.