i still younger then you :p:
    n00b :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kitty_koo)
    n00b :p:
    :sad: not a n00b :cry::puppyeyes:

ReputationRep:
    did you go back to start your A2 stuff then? aww friday's not that far away now :hugs: Im at uni, just finished my first year, so thats why i got my results back so early :p: lol
    oh thanks for wishing me well for results Yeah I went back to start A2 and i must say it does look a lot more interesting than the AS course, whihc was rubbish except for the Economics one of course :love: what uni you go to? what subject you do? how did your results go? sorry for the probing questions :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by I_am_the_mob)
    Birthdays
    :party:

ReputationRep:
    :eek: what did you do? :s:

:hello: btw :hugs:
    i was playing cod4 last night, it overheated and switched off for the first time, and then i couldnt switch it back on again i think some of the stuff is melted inside :s:

:hugs:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 02mik_e)
    I do English Lit, Economics, History & Law (I absolutely hate this subject, hopefully i won't be taking it next year :mad:) How about you?
    I just did my A levels in English lit, English lang and History. I did French last year but I hated that

ReputationRep:
    :hmmmm: shouldn't over heat playing a game, but saying that, a mate off mine his over heating when he plays wow

mine laptop runs at 56 degrees, but then i don't play games on me laptop

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eugenius 8)
    i was playing cod4 last night, it overheated and switched off for the first time, and then i couldnt switch it back on again i think some of the stuff is melted inside :s:

:s: :console: can you take it back or get a new one? :hugs:

ReputationRep:

chocolate?

ReputationRep:
    I just did my A levels in English lit, English lang and History. I did French last year but I hated that
    cool I guest your planning on going uni? what one is your firm?

ReputationRep:
    oh thanks for wishing me well for results Yeah I went back to start A2 and i must say it does look a lot more interesting than the AS course, whihc was rubbish except for the Economics one of course :love: what uni you go to? what subject you do? how did your results go? sorry for the probing questions :p:
    i didnt like the going back to start A2, i just wanted the summer holiday to start after all my exams :p: i go to Aston uni and i do sociology & psychology :^_^: my results werent great but they werent terrible either :p: i got a 2:2 but at least i know where ive gotta improve next year :p: what uni's you thinking of applying to?

also, not watching so much tv and not spending so long on tsr probley would've helped my results :p: lol

ReputationRep:
    cool I guest your planning on going uni? what one is your firm?
    Exeter, for English

ReputationRep:
    hey Euge :hugs:
    I've been good thanks. And you?
    good, yeah im fine thanks :hugs:

what you been up to this summer?

ReputationRep:
    good, yeah im fine thanks :hugs:

what you been up to this summer?
    I've been on holiday to Chester with Leigh and had my summer ball. That's pretty much it so far. How about you?

ReputationRep:
    :ciao: i am off for a bit off food and what not fun

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by robinson999)
    :hmmmm: shouldn't over heat playing a game, but saying that, a mate off mine his over heating when he plays wow

mine laptop runs at 56 degrees, but then i don't play games on me laptop
    mine runs around 80 degrees when running fairly recent games :s: its gone up to 90 a few times before :eek:

ReputationRep:
    :s: :console: can you take it back or get a new one? :hugs:
    yeah i still guarantee left ;yes;

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vin)
    chocolate?
    i hope not :s:

ReputationRep:
    mine runs around 80 degrees when running fairly recent games :s: its gone up to 90 a few times before :eek:
    thats high, why everyone ones laptop runs at high temp:hmmmm:

ReputationRep:
    i didnt like the going back to start A2, i just wanted the summer holiday to start after all my exams :p: i go to Aston uni and i do sociology & psychology :^_^: my results werent great but they werent terrible either :p: i got a 2:2 but at least i know where ive gotta improve next year :p: what uni's you thinking of applying to?

also, not watching so much tv and not spending so long on tsr probley would've helped my results :p: lol
    I suppose that 2:2 doesn't count towards your final grade? I am planning on studying Politics, but to where i am applying is another thing as it all depends on my AS results, which i am not too confident about. I have put Bristol, Warwick, Sheffield, York & Newcastle as my 5, but there is a strong chance they are going to change and i am currently in love with Bristol + Warwick as well. Did anyone here actually pay for their sub?

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.