The Insomniacs Society Watch

ByronicHero
  • PS Reviewer
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by steffi.alexa)
I've posted a thread about it but I doubt I'll be able to use it on this computer really :sad:

It has to be awesome though! It was suggested after I mentioned that I like Pharaoh and the friend I borrowed it from seemed to think it was good. I'm going to have to cancel my copy if it won't work I think :erm:

I'd call those good, they'd get me into Manchester :sad:

Mine are all emo, whiney crap. Especially at night.
Lol, stick on some Breaking Benjamin, write some awful prosaic poetry, and tell people how awful your life is because your mum wont buy you a car and that nodoby understands you because you're so complex, when really you are about as complex as a jigsaw puzzle with only 2 pieces. :ahee: Now that's emo.

Meh towards the upper end is ok, the lower end is more likely but I got A*s in the CW so I'm hoping that saves me. I wish A levels were all CW, complete doss.
Aemiliana
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 8 years ago
(Original post by paddy__power)
Lol, stick on some Breaking Benjamin, write some awful prosaic poetry, and tell people how awful your life is because your mum wont buy you a car and that nodoby understands you because you're so complex, when really you are about as complex as a jigsaw puzzle with only 2 pieces. :ahee: Now that's emo.

Meh towards the upper end is ok, the lower end is more likely but I got A*s in the CW so I'm hoping that saves me. I wish A levels were all CW, complete doss.
Haha, I have a car and I'm about as complex as... Something really uncomplex. But still manage to be a whiney emo twit

:nothing: I'm very jealous. I don't even know how I did in my coursework.
secretmessages
Badges: 14
Report 8 years ago
I've posted a thread about it but I doubt I'll be able to use it on this computer really :sad:

It has to be awesome though! It was suggested after I mentioned that I like Pharaoh and the friend I borrowed it from seemed to think it was good. I'm going to have to cancel my copy if it won't work I think :erm:
Good luck with trying to get it sorted anyway

There are loads of awesome games :teeth: What about RollerCoaster Tycoon or The Sims? :mmm:
Aemiliana
Rep:
?
(Original post by secretmessages)
Good luck with trying to get it sorted anyway

There are loads of awesome games :teeth: What about RollerCoaster Tycoon or The Sims? :mmm:
Got them and am bored of them now :sad:

Okay, I am actually going to try and have a nap now or I'm going to regret it. Night! (Or morning...)
ByronicHero
  • PS Reviewer
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Haha, I have a car and I'm about as complex as... Something really uncomplex. But still manage to be a whiney emo twit

:nothing: I'm very jealous. I don't even know how I did in my coursework.
Oh dear :p:

Well I could get moderated down tbf, I did them both in a few hours the day before they were due so I'm sure they could find reasons to do so if they wish. Oh well.

I see your message below, so goodnight ^^ xx
secretmessages
Report 8 years ago
Got them and am bored of them now :sad:

Okay, I am actually going to try and have a nap now or I'm going to regret it. Night! (Or morning...)
Theme Hospital? :teehee: That was a classic :yep:

Ok, good luck!
Aemiliana
Rep:
?
(Original post by paddy__power)
Oh dear :p:

Well I could get moderated down tbf, I did them both in a few hours the day before they were due so I'm sure they could find reasons to do so if they wish. Oh well.

I see your message below, so goodnight ^^ xx
I really want results day now, I want the worry over with!

I'm not going to sleep now, I got the game working :crazy: And my Dad's awake so it'll be really hard to sleep with the noise
Aemiliana
Rep:
?
Theme Hospital? :teehee: That was a classic :yep:

Ok, good luck!
Again, got it and have played it too much recently.

I'm torn now - should I try to sleep or play the game? :erm:
secretmessages
Report 8 years ago
Again, got it and have played it too much recently.

I'm torn now - should I try to sleep or play the game? :erm:
Play the game :teeth: Besides, if you sleep now you'll have to wake up in two hours and it'll be painful :sadnod:
Malsy
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
i have an obsession with ripples:coma:
secretmessages
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by Malsy)
Raspberry ripple ice cream :coma:
Aemiliana
Rep:
?
Play the game :teeth: Besides, if you sleep now you'll have to wake up in two hours and it'll be painful :sadnod:
That was exactly my thinking as I climbed into bed. Instead I'm going to do my chores now (i.e. clean the house) as both my parents are awake or will be in a few minutes, then I'll put an camping bed in the study, a sign on the door to tell people to shove off and get some sleep without having to wake up at a certain time.
Aemiliana
Rep:
?
(Original post by Malsy)
I did not read that as nipples. :ninja:
secretmessages
Report 8 years ago
That was exactly my thinking as I climbed into bed. Instead I'm going to do my chores now (i.e. clean the house) as both my parents are awake or will be in a few minutes, then I'll put an camping bed in the study, a sign on the door to tell people to shove off and get some sleep without having to wake up at a certain time.
Chores at this time of day? :sad: It's light outside already, grr, I really need to sleep soon myself :puppyeyes:

I did not read that as nipples.
I did too at first glance :shh:
Aemiliana
Rep:
?
Chores at this time of day? :sad: It's light outside already, grr, I really need to sleep soon myself :puppyeyes:

I did too at first glance :shh:
Well I promised my Mum I'd clean the house before guests arrive, if I do it now I'll have more time to waste/sleep before they turn up. Plus, she's downstairs now so I can get some tea and breakfast :woo:
Malsy
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
:shock:
:sexface:
secretmessages
Report 8 years ago
Well I promised my Mum I'd clean the house before guests arrive, if I do it now I'll have more time to waste/sleep before they turn up. Plus, she's downstairs now so I can get some tea and breakfast :woo:
Aw ok, well tea and breakfast sounds like a good plan either way :p:

I'm going to head off to bed, to try and sleep anyway. Enjoy your day/guests etc.

Night Malsy too :ciao:
Aemiliana
Rep:
?
Aw ok, well tea and breakfast sounds like a good plan either way :p:

I'm going to head off to bed, to try and sleep anyway. Enjoy your day/guests etc.

Night Malsy too :ciao:
Night! I hope you manage to sleep.

My day's gonna be exhausting. :sigh:

(Original post by Malsy)
:teehee: How're you?

Time for tea and breakfast :yawn:
Aemiliana
Rep:
?
:woo: Not only did I fix the comfy camping bed so I don't have to lie on an inflatable one, I also managed to find a spare set of bedsheets for my bed so I can sleep in my own bed until the guests arrive and then change the sheets! :woo: I am looking forward to my sleep now :teehee:

But first I have about 3-4 hours of cleaning between me and my bed time :facepalm:
ByronicHero
  • PS Reviewer
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
I really want results day now, I want the worry over with!

I'm not going to sleep now, I got the game working :crazy: And my Dad's awake so it'll be really hard to sleep with the noise
Lol I had already gone to sleep, well to bed anyway. Did you enjoy your game

I'm sure you've done fine, if people work hard it tends to pay off.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (558)
37.83%
No - but I will (115)
7.8%
No - I don't want to (103)
6.98%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (699)
47.39%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise