This discussion is closed.
kitsune
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Mustang Sally)
Rejection - Gathered Pile for Anth and Law
Sorry to hear! Seems that they are starting to reject gathered pile candidates too!

btw... this thread has become so ironic since this new guy full of LSE admissions "knowledge" arrived! it's funny!
Mustang Sally
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by DuggieNumber20)
I'm glad you did My grandma always used to tell me 'never trust a man who doesn't know where to put a comma'. She was right :woo: So now, when I find a new man in my life, he has to pass an oral, as well as a written exam The written exam consists of a 1500 words' essay with no commas in it. Most of them fail:yep:

High maintenance, much? :tongue:
Mustang Sally
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by kitsune)
Sorry to hear! Seems that they are starting to reject gathered pile candidates too!

btw... this thread has become so ironic since this new guy full of LSE admissions "knowledge" arrived! it's funny!
Thanks. Is that the St Lucia guy a few pages back...I hope I have dispelled the whole theory then!
ExRx123
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
No. It's so easy to divert (or be diverted) from the subject, isn't it? Let's just stick to the purpose of this thread, namely: have you been OFFERED a place, or REJECTED.

So let's call it a day....till tomorrow? (maybe tomorrow I can bring you some gossip from my very-educated-mother who works for the School, even though I've been admitted by UCL).
As this is a random internet forum, and as I don't really care about the consequences, and as it gives me a little bit of pleasure saying this....I think you're quite annoying and dislike you.
dramaminedreams
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Actually, the lack of commas was to convey my fury and the speed of my thoughts in such a heated state.

I think you will find that stats is not that subjective, if at all.

I am actually going to St Lucia on Thursday, what was that hotel you said?

I also agree that we should try to keep on topic, but the lols are just too good
ExRx123
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by dramaminedreams)
Actually, the lack of commas was to convey my fury and the speed of my thoughts in such a heated state.

I think you will find that stats is not that subjective, if at all.
I like you.
Roundabout
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
I'm glad you did My grandma always used to tell me 'never trust a man who doesn't know where to put a comma'. She was right :woo: So now, when I find a new man in my life, he has to pass an oral, as well as a written exam The written exam consists of a 1500 words' essay with no commas in it. Most of them fail:yep:
Did you even understand my post? If you're trying to be sarcastic, then try a bit harder please. Now you're just coming across as..well...stupid.
Mustang Sally
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by El Mariachi)
As this is a random internet forum, and as I don't really care about the consequences, and as it gives me a little bit of pleasure saying this....I think you're quite annoying and dislike you.

Oh it's on! It's on like Donkey Kong!!
ExRx123
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Mustang Sally)
Oh it's on! It's on like Donkey Kong!!
You're quite cool too.
DuggieNumber20
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
I like you.
I like you too, Mariachi. Let's get 'married' tomorrow? The Civic Hall of Leeds tomorrow at 2pm? I'll be wearing a black suit with golden-embroidered flowers on my lap:tongue:
dramaminedreams
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
I like you too, Mariachi. Let's get 'married' tomorrow? The Civic Hall of Leeds tomorrow at 2pm? I'll be wearing a black suit with golden-embroidered flowers on my lap:tongue:
Basically, I am going to send a fat stripper - and ask her to call herself (himself really) Mariachi - to the Leeds Civic Hall.
DuggieNumber20
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Roundabout)
Did you even understand my post? If you're trying to be sarcastic, then try a bit harder please. Now you're just coming across as..well...stupid.
No, I'm thick. I'll never understand your post. I don't know what sarcasm is. I had a difficult childhood (plastic cutlery, doors with no handles, rubber toys, long vacations in Rangoon, and no prospect of ever growing into a mature, responsible individual)...
Mustang Sally
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
You're quite cool too.
Why, thank you.*

*blatant use of comma
dramaminedreams
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
No, I'm thick. I'll never understand your post. I don't know what sarcasm is. I had a difficult childhood (plastic cutlery, doors with no handles, rubber toys, long vacations in Rangoon, and no prospect of ever growing into a mature, responsible individual)...
you had a diificult childhood! I didn't learn what a comma was until 10 minutes ago!
KirstyK
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Well, apparently all the admission tutors from LSE went to the island of St. Lucia (everyone except for Mr. Morrison, that is). I googled where St. Lucia is, and it is in the Caribbean! No wonder they had the urge to escape this horrible weather and go somewhere warm. My mom works for the LSE, so she's got all the "insider" info, you see.
:eek: you had to Google St. Lucia?
DuggieNumber20
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by dramaminedreams)
Basically, I am going to send a fat stripper - and ask her to call herself (himself really) Mariachi - to the Leeds Civic Hall.
That will do for me! But you upset me once again :mad: The Apostrophe Protection Society would have crucified you for omitting the apostrophe from "Leeds' Civic Hall"
yodude888
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by KirstyK)
:eek: you had to Google St. Lucia?

My thoughts exactly :tongue:
dramaminedreams
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
That will do for me! But you upset me once again :mad: The Apostrophe Protection Society would have crucified you for omitting the apostrophe from "Leeds' Civic Hall"
Sorry, to me ' suggests differentiating. Please explain the derivative of Leeds.
yodude888
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
No, because it's not a possessive. People say Manchester Civic Hall, not Manchester's Civic Hall, I believe.
KirstyK
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
:ditto:
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (1045)
79.05%
Leave (277)
20.95%

Watched Threads