Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Just had to venture in to the United Soc to ask for a link to the match :puke:

They're so boring and they never talk. So much nicer here

ReputationRep:
    Wenger isn't irreplacable - the people that think he just hast to stay. No - just saying

Would like to see Ramsey start again West Brom

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lukejoshjedi)
    Wenger isn't irreplacable - the people that think he just hast to stay. No - just saying

Would like to see Ramsey start again West Brom
    So who would you replace him with?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rhinger)

See? Typical AKB. When asked to justify support Wenger apart from his financial credentials, the typical AKB will simply push you under the carpet as a WUM.
    http://www.skysports.com/story/0,195...785852,00.html

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by voodoomagic)
    So who would you replace him with?
    which is the question always asked to the call for him to go - Honestly, I don't know.

But isn't this just circular, are you implying that he should stay just because there's no worthy or good enough replacement and or a good enough replacement we don't know of?

ReputationRep:
    which is the question always asked to the call for him to go - Honestly, I don't know.

But isn't this just circular, are you implying that he should stay just because there's no worthy or good enough replacement and or a good enough replacement we don't know of?
    Yes.

If there is no one good enough to replace him, why would you replace him? Not exactly rocket science there.

If we win our game in hand, we go joint top with the youngest side in premiership.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by T.Adams VI)
    Yes.

If there is no one good enough to replace him, why would you replace him? Not exactly rocket science there.

If we win our game in hand, we go joint top with the youngest side in premiership.
    yeah of course, but it's cynical to say he should stay "just cos there's no one better atm", we should want him to stay for the time being because we believe in him and think we have a realistic chance at silverware within the next 2 seasons, get me?

Just sayin'

and yess hope we'll beat the Baggies, I'm sure we will anyway...

ReputationRep:
    I like the fact that our squad is young but I'm not sure it's an excuse for failure. Look at Dortmund, for example: they're dominating the Bundesliga with a team even younger than ours.

ReputationRep:
    Just to change the topic...

Hope United hold out for the win. I don't like (read: HATE) them, but being in another competition should hopefully put a bit more strain on the squad (looks like they've picked up a few injuries today alone) hopefully giving us the advantage for the title. It'll be close come the end of the season, but I think we can do it

ReputationRep:
    Wenger did name Dragan Stojkovic as the guy who he wants to suceed him at Arsenal :holmes:.

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,195...732855,00.html

ReputationRep:
    I remember reading that article a while back - I wouldn't be surprised either, he's done a fantastic job turning Nagoya around.

ReputationRep:
    United through to champions league quarters.... damn

ReputationRep:
    Why damn?

More games for them, every chance they could draw Barcelona...

ReputationRep:
    United through to champions league quarters.... damn
    Damn?

It's a great piece of news for us I think. More pressure on them and their fitness now, might give us the edge for the title.....

Also, we might get to see them get raped by Barca that'll shut them up.

ReputationRep:

I wasn't implying anything I was just curious if you had anyone in mind really.

Well it's only circular so long as there's no obvious replacements. Once he's sacked there has to to be a clear candidate to replace him, unless Wenger is so poor in your estimation that having no manager is preferable.
    I suppose it depends if you want continuity or a complete upheaval, personally I love how we play, I don't remember the Graham era really, but from my uncle's accounts it wasn't all that. So I'd want someone who would have us play in a similar style. The managers that come to mind for that for me are Klopp (don't see why he'd leave so quickly and would be a gamble), Pellegrini (presumably getting very well paid at Malaga), Boas (highly regarded, and no disrespect but I could prob do well with Porto in that league..), Jogi Love (loved up with the German FA and a long time since he's managed at club level) or even Bielsa as a more left field choice.

ReputationRep:
    You guys heard that Abidal has been diagnosed with cancer? Such a shame

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Okinawa)
    You guys heard that Abidal has been diagnosed with cancer? Such a shame
    :sad: Yeah sad news.

ReputationRep:
    Too much crumble in here nowaways, Robbie lad. Needs more input from me and Ronaldo VII tbh.

Ronaldo VII has ****ed off to cafe rouge.

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by Singh_2)
      Ronaldo VII has ****ed off to cafe rouge.
      under what name?

1. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

2. Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  3. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

4. The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.