Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SklIsMentalAbuse)
    Oh cool, seems like you've thought everything out! Ooh what type of Asian are you then? I'm Bengali hehe. Well I wan to take Bio, Chem, Geo and French but it depends on my grades I guess. Really hoping for A's in those subjects
    I'm a hybrid Chinese, so a B in maths would be like the point where I get disowned from my family and given a cardboard box to live in! I see, when do you go to get your results, mine is in 22 minutes but to top it off it is raining like God drank 50 cups of tea

No...No...

ReputationRep:
    Omg live gcse openings results on bbc...

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Good luck everyone

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lolface32)
    2A* 5A 2B 1C (French -_-)
    Ah dear, all my friends who took French seem to hate it. German all the way!

ReputationRep:
    ResultsPlus reads A*AB, was hoping for AAA but the A* evens out the B! Just 6 more results to get at the school now, these are more important for me too. :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Avor)
    10A*s
    1A (ENG LANG)
    4 marks off - should I remark!

But absolutely jumping up and down!!
    Wow Amazing ....I get mine at 10 so worried

ReputationRep:
    I have my results...9A*. I'm so ecstatic, it's actually unbelievable...

The one I was so scared of was Music for OCR. I got low As in the exam and creative task. But as it turned out, the endless lunchtimes I'd spent redoing and revising coursework paid off, since I got full marks for my year 11 coursework :')

ReputationRep:
    I'm in year 10, so I get mine at 11am...the wait is horrible! Well done to everyone who's got theirs already!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lilypear)
    I'm a hybrid Chinese, so a B in maths would be like the point where I get disowned from my family and given a cardboard box to live in! I see, when do you go to get your results, mine is in 22 minutes but to top it off it is raining like God drank 50 cups of tea

No...No...
    Hybrid? Ooh I see, well urm my parents aren't that extreme but a lot of Asians have the same mind set as yours :P. Urm get mine at 10:30. So you're lucky getting them earlier, the wait is agonising! Good luck, let me know what you get

ReputationRep:
    I get my results at 10am. I'm so excited, but nervous too!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I have to wait till 10

ReputationRep:
    I have to wait till half ten >

ReputationRep:
    Hahah when people open their results live on the BBC it's so obvious that they already know what they got

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Elcor)
    Hahah when people open their results live on the BBC it's so obvious that they already know what they got
    Hahaha ikr

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Good luck everyone!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Elcor)
    I haven't looked at the BBC, so whether theres a tv crew there is a mystery to me.

Just in case... look out for me guys, I'll be the one wearing flamingos on his shirt

ReputationRep:
    Am actually really scared...get mine in about half an hour

ReputationRep:
    I don't get mine till 11 ... I'm even more nervous reading how well everyone has done

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Squidgy)
    I don't get mine till 11 ... I'm even more nervous reading how well everyone has done
    Same :L
    Just gonna try to avoid looking on TSR now until after 11

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources

Study tools

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Thinking about uni already?

Thinking about uni already?

See where you can apply with our uni match tool

Student chat

Ask a question

Chat to other GCSE students and get your study questions answered.

Creating

Make study resources

Create all the resources you need to get the grades.

Planner

Create your own Study Plan

Organise all your homework and exams so you never miss another deadline.

Resources by subject

From flashcards to mind maps; there's everything you need for all of your GCSE subjects.

Papers

Find past papers

100s of GCSE past papers for all your subjects at your fingertips.

Help out other students

Can you help? Study help unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.