Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
    • Community Assistant
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by That Bearded Man)
    I'm guessing UKIP has fizzled so much that all their members are begging to come join Labour.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    They've certainly got at least one member who should be begging to come join Labour

ReputationRep:
    Why has there been no announcement of That Bearded Man losing his seat? I realise you're trying to be sneaky but we all must do that these days, you know…
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by Quamquam123)
    RayApparently is replacing That Bearded Man as an MP
    Life_peer - please take the time to do some research before making false claims.
    • Community Assistant
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by Quamquam123)
    Life_peer - please take the time to do some research before making false claims.
    PRSOM. Apparently the two bills in 47 days Prime Minister has time to rant and complain about us but not to look through our Q&A thread to see whether or not he's correct.....

ReputationRep:
    Why no nukes?
    Why no commitment to nato?
    Why no support for the living wage?
    • Community Assistant
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by Life_peer)
    Yeah, because I have nothing better to do than wade through this crap until I find a post from three weeks ago… TBM has been making a good MP impression and some of us were surprised when we learnt he actually isn't one, so I asked. Granted, my mistake, and I deeply apologise for being wrong every now and then, but you don't have to be such dicks about it and PRSOMing each other for banalities, aspies. :dontknow:
    Well, we give as good as we get.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Life_peer)
    Yeah, because I have nothing better to do than wade through this crap until I find a post from three weeks ago… TBM has been making a good MP impressionand some of us were surprised when we learnt he actually isn't one, so I asked. Granted, my mistake, and I deeply apologise for being wrong every now and then, but you don't have to be such dicks about it and PRSOMing each other for banalities, aspies. :dontknow:
    Thanks, I've been polishing up on my accents so just waiting for my first proper acting job.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    I just want to express my sorrow at the death of Jo Cox. From all sections of society, whatever our views, we must unite against hatred of all kinds just as Jo herself had spent a lifetime doing. Anyone who dedicates their life to public service, with their only wish to make the world a better place is a hero in my books. May she rest in peace.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by Lime-man)
    I just want to express my sorrow at the death of Jo Cox. From all sections of society, whatever our views, we must unite against hatred of all kinds just as Jo herself had spent a lifetime doing. Anyone who dedicates their life to public service, with their only wish to make the world a better place is a hero in my books. May she rest in peace.
    Jo was in TSR Labour
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by Jammy Duel)
    Jo was in TSR Labour
    Nope
    • Community Assistant
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by Lime-man)
    prso god damn m
    • Very Important Poster
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    Welcome Squad
    *waits for Ray to be announced leader*
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by Aph)
    Hopefully soon

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aph)
    You all thought Fez was going to win in the last election, just saying
    • Very Important Poster
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by Kay_Winters)
    You all thought Fez was going to win in the last election, just saying
    Help thread?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aph)
    Help thread?
    I was joking to be clear
    • Wiki Support Team
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by Kay_Winters)
    I was joking to be clear
    Aph was referring to the fact that Dan has asked for Ray to be given usergroup controls

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PetrosAC)
    Aph was referring to the fact that Dan has asked for Ray to be given usergroup controls

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I gathered, just thought a little joke would have gone down better

ReputationRep:
    RayApparently Welcome back, Attlee! :yy:
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Is labour going to go back to being at least slightly sensible now?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 8, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.