Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SotonianOne)
    I know that. You are pointing this out because?

Not really, I may resemble an anti-Palestinian because this is what these fora have encouraged me to do so. In principle I am mostly opposed to Israel's actions.

Because I care more about trade than war.
    You care more about trade than war yet if you are actually knowledgeable about Israel (I highly doubt it) then you would know about Israel's arms exports (within last 10 years they have increased by 400%, almost certainly more from illicit trades) and they are profiting immensely from the killing of people.

Obviously this wouldn't concern you as you are a capitalist and so people don't come into the equation.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RhymeAsylumForever)
    You care more about trade than war yet if you are actually knowledgeable about Israel (I highly doubt it) then you would know about Israel's arms exports (within last 10 years they have increased by 400%, almost certainly more from illicit trades) and they are profiting immensely from the killing of people.
    You are pointing this out because? Arms exports are also trade.

(I highly doubt it)
    I am, actually. Mainly about Israel's economic miracle 1995 - 2015 and their technological superiority.

Obviously this wouldn't concern you as you are a capitalist and so people don't come into the equation.
    Indeed.

ReputationRep:

Because I care more about trade than war.

You are pointing this out because? Arms exports are also trade.

I am, actually. Mainly about Israel's economic miracle 1995 - 2015 and their technological superiority.

Indeed.
    You say you care more about trade than war yet don't think that selling arms has any correlation with war?

By technology superiority, you mean the USA's which they gave to Israel to help their 'close allies' yet then Israel get caught selling USA's technology to China.

ReputationRep:
    You say you care more about trade than war yet don't think that selling arms has any correlation with war?
    Did I say that? No.

Arms exports are trade. What happens beyond that isn't Israel's problem. If the weapons arrive in Cambodia that's trade. If they then sell them to Venezuela that's trade. What happens beyond that isn't Cambodia's problem.

By technology superiority, you mean the USA's which they gave to Israel to help their 'close allies' yet then Israel get caught selling USA's technology to China.
    yeah no

ReputationRep:
    Did I say that? No.

Arms exports are trade. What happens beyond that isn't Israel's problem. If the weapons arrive in Cambodia that's trade. If they then sell them to Venezuela that's trade. What happens beyond that isn't Cambodia's problem.

yeah no
    'Yeah no', flat out refusing information that's true. If you're going to refuse information then back it up, you lack the fundamentals of debating, I suggest you research some of your beloved prime minister's tactics in speaking.

ReputationRep:
    'Yeah no', flat out refusing information that's true. If you're going to refuse information then back it up, you lack the fundamentals of debating, I suggest you research some of your beloved prime minister's tactics in speaking.
    Your claim, your burden of proof.

Go go.

Avoid conspiracy theory sites though, not interested in them.

ReputationRep:
    Anyone who supports the Islamic fascism of the 'palestinian' movement which was born out of Nazism, is odious in my book.

Not only was it born out of Nazism, but of course the 'palestinians' were supporters of the Nazis.

It always makes me chuckle when the wide-eyed anti-Israel bigots refer to Israel as 'Nazi' when the very people they support were born out of Nazi ideals and were allied to Nazism.

They still fly the Nazi flag from their Mosques in full view of Israelis.

Although for media P.R. they've been told to tone it down by their supporters.

'palestinian' Mufti meeting Hitler

'palestinian' Mufti inspecting his Bosnian Muslim SS brigade

Palestinian kids in training - complete with Nazi salute

'palestinian' policemen doing the old salute

'palestinian' rioters showing their allegiance

'palestinians flying the Nazi flag from their mosques

Nazis gonna Nazi. Interesting who the left wing have chosen to ally themselves with ?

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=SotonianOne;56446407]Wow, I never knew they are reproducing like rabbits. You've actually made me more anti-Palestine, it seems they are all young and indoctrinated & radicalized at a severely premature age.

That's really a contraception problem. With a limit to how much is being shipped in, I doubt shipping in condoms over food/building materials is really their priority.

ReputationRep:
    While Hamas run Palestine, there is no question. Israel. Anyway, how can anyone not be on the side of a nation founded by a loving father?

ReputationRep:
    Palestine

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LockheedSpooky)
    Anyone who supports the Islamic fascism of the 'palestinian' movement which was born out of Nazism, is odious in my book.

Not only was it born out of Nazism, but of course the 'palestinians' were supporters of the Nazis.

It always makes me chuckle when the wide-eyed anti-Israel bigots refer to Israel as 'Nazi' when the very people they support were born out of Nazi ideals and were allied to Nazism.

Nazis gonna Nazi. Interesting who the left wing have chosen to ally themselves with ?
    Doesn't mean anything;

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LockheedSpooky)

Doesn't mean anything Britain was rife with Nazi Facist groups in the 1930s and today all over Europe and the UK you can find Nazi groups also the Royal family met with Hitler in the 1930s:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MatureStudent36)
    Israelis have done things in return.

But Israel tends to respond, not initiate.
    That's a point of view. Everyone will insist that what they're doing is actually a response to something. The "Who started it" game can go back 100 years.

ReputationRep:
    Your claim, your burden of proof.

Go go.

Avoid conspiracy theory sites though, not interested in them.
    http://defensetech.org/2013/12/24/re...logy-to-china/

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/wo...a-1510406.html

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2005/jun/13/usa.israel

You're right, these must all be wrong then. For someone that claims to know a lot about economics, I'm surprised you didn't know about this; perhaps reading the news FROM your country would help.

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/Ne...4#.VW3ad89VhBc

ReputationRep:
    http://defensetech.org/2013/12/24/re...logy-to-china/

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/wo...a-1510406.html

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2005/jun/13/usa.israel

You're right, these must all be wrong then. For someone that claims to know a lot about economics, I'm surprised you didn't know about this; perhaps reading the news FROM your country would help.

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/Ne...4#.VW3ad89VhBc
    Oh well, as long as they had a good price for it.

Nope, by technology superiority I mean Israel's R&D and knowledge sector, largest in the world after South Korea.

Not necessarily military tech.

ReputationRep:
    Oh well, as long as they had a good price for it.

Nope, by technology superiority I mean Israel's R&D and knowledge sector, largest in the world after South Korea.

Not necessarily military tech.
    Israel won't sign the nuclear profilertion treaties and states it will use it's nuclear weapons to cripple the world if threatened. Does this not scare you?
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samson_Option

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DesmondHarry)
    Israel won't sign the nuclear profilertion treaties and states it will use it's nuclear weapons to cripple the world if threatened. Does this not scare you?
    No. We also have nuclear weapons.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DesmondHarry)
    Israel is a decent nation, I'd be worried if Saudi Arabia or a dump like that made a similar threat.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MatureStudent36)
    Israelis have done things in return.

But Israel tends to respond, not initiate.
    Did the children they sniped initiate it?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Skip_Snip)
    Israel is a decent nation, I'd be worried if Saudi Arabia or a dump like that made a similar threat.
    >decent nation
    >uses white phosphorus on children
    >broken 66 un resoloutions
    >decent nation

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 8, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.