Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

I'm Wonderful and I'm Single Society XXIV Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ChrisLay1)
    :laugh: give it time haha. It's such a good series
    Help a dude out...in a sentence or two, why the hype behind Breaking Bad? The way some people go on about some things it's like they're life changing...what's the deal with BB and is it worth all that time? I liked House of Cards, almost loved it in a way, but still not sure I'd hype it to the hills it has been by a lot of people

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ironandbeer)
    I don't like you?

Great I just quoted you when I wanted to quote that likeable chap Chris
    :rolleyes: but she's hot, SO.

I noticed - I hope he doesn't bother helping you out, wouldn't be worth his time.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Joe1996)
    Thanks, you too

Posted from TSR Mobile
    thank you

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=ironandbeer;50339549]

Help a dude out...in a sentence or two, why the hype behind Breaking Bad? The way some people go on about some things it's like they're life changing...what's the deal with BB and is it worth all that time? I liked House of Cards, almost loved it in a way, but still not sure I'd hype it to the hills it has been by a lot of people
    You see this guy evolve as the season progresses...he starts off as a regular guy who is not truly happy with his life and by the end of it he's basically the Devil incarnate haha. Manipulates people, like a puppetmaster.

I would say it is worth the time. You really see character development and others get drawn into the main characters problem's.

Up to you if you want to watch though

ReputationRep:
    evening everyone

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by itssimplyme)
    :rolleyes: but she's hot, SO.

I noticed - I hope he doesn't bother helping you out, wouldn't be worth his time.
    She can be with a decent hairdresser.

lol I was just watching a news report about cabin baggage allowance on planes and they had a teddy who wouldn't fit in the allowance and they just threw me it on the ground Simply

ReputationRep:
    I don't like you?

Great I just quoted you when I wanted to quote that likeable chap Chris
    Thanks very much PRSOM

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bookworm246love)
    evening everyone
    Evening

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=ChrisLay1;50339657]

You see this guy evolve as the season progresses...he starts off as a regular guy who is not truly happy with his life and by the end of it he's basically the Devil incarnate haha. Manipulates people, like a puppetmaster.

I would say it is worth the time. You really see character development and others get drawn into the main characters problem's.

I've asked many, many people about Breaking Bad and finally someone with a brain tells me something thank you So he really goes from so, so nice to so, so bad - beyond the pale bad where he's actually totally changed? Or do you always get a sense the good is still in there just waiting to be redeemed? I need to be shocked, surprised and exciting like I'm on a rollercoaster Chris

ReputationRep:
    Evening
    you okay?

ReputationRep:
    Great song and band...

ReputationRep:

I've asked many, many people about Breaking Bad and finally someone with a brain tells me something thank you So he really goes from so, so nice to so, so bad - beyond the pale bad where he's actually totally changed? Or do you always get a sense the good is still in there just waiting to be redeemed? I need to be shocked, surprised and exciting like I'm on a rollercoaster Chris

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bookworm246love)
    you okay?
    Good thanks, you?

ReputationRep:
    Great song and band...

ooh, haven't heard that one yet haha!!

ReputationRep:
    She can be with a decent hairdresser.

lol I was just watching a news report about cabin baggage allowance on planes and they had a teddy who wouldn't fit in the allowance and they just threw me it on the ground Simply
    HAHA. Sucker - nobody wants ya. :aetsch:

Spoiler:
    Show
    hahaa, I smiled :')

n'awwww teddddy! :hugs::hugs:

Thanks very much PRSOM
    He took that opinion from me actually!!

ReputationRep:
    WATCH IT.

He does really change. Physically too...

ReputationRep:
    Good thanks, you?
    I'm fine thanks

ReputationRep:
    Another good song (imo)

ReputationRep:
    He took that opinion from me actually!![/QUOTE]

Well thank you

ReputationRep:
    Another good song (imo)

need to listen to all these aha

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.