Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shawn_o1)
    ^ how about you knock on the social media feeds of our current players and try to engage their opinion of Wenger. Press Press Press for the truth, push push push the anti-Arsene agenda until you succeed.

(A lot of managers would bite your hand off if you told them they would beat Utd, City and Bayern at home though)
    Lmfao you're actually Sacha from Twitter. Bet you send Wenger mail too demanding answers for his squad selection.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SA-1)
    I had a ticket, but I also have an exam on Wed which I'm pretty ****ed for so I decided no to go 😔

I wouldn't take part in protests though

It doesn't work like that man. You need to just reply, without quoting them.. directly underneath their post. Do you even Misc thread ffs

If Arsenal's fans were to represent Arsenal, we would have been relegated by now. The Emirates is a cesspit of tourists, and fickle fans.

I'd never want Arsenal to lose, it goes against the whole purpose of "supporting" a team doesn't it?

What else do you expect from this fanbase though
    It's because the most passionate fans are priced out, the board and Wenger see this club as a brand rather than a community gathering, and thus the lack of ambition spreads to the players and whoever's left that can afford to "support" us. It's also caused bickering among the fanbase and rival fans gloating at us while they continue to win and win. Heck I'd accept us being relegated if it means I can afford to attend matches (and the leeches that are our board and Wenger running away once and for all)

ReputationRep:
    It's because the most passionate fans are priced out, the board and Wenger see this club as a brand rather than a community gathering, and thus the lack of ambition spreads to the players and whoever's left that can afford to "support" us. It's also caused bickering among the fanbase and rival fans gloating at us while they continue to win and win. Heck I'd accept us being relegated if it means I can afford to attend matches (and the leeches that are our board and Wenger running away once and for all)
    What is an affordable ticket price?

ReputationRep:
    Looking forward to going to yours next season for 30 quid while you lot pay 60-70

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SA-1)
    What is an affordable ticket price?
    £13 per match, £100 season ticket. The cost to watch one Bayern Munich last I checked (and cheaper than Tranmere too!)
    It might not happen until each member of our squad only demands £1k a week max but one can dream

ReputationRep:
    £13 per match, £100 season ticket. The cost to watch one Bayern Munich last I checked (and cheaper than Tranmere too!)
    It might not happen until each member of our squad only demands £1k a week max but one can dream
    Cant think of many teams in the PL who charge that much. Even palace charge more ffs.

I reckon we need a standing section

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SA-1)

It doesn't work like that man. You need to just reply, without quoting them.. directly underneath their post. Do you even Misc thread ffs

Spoiler:
    Show
    **** u

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    u ****

ReputationRep:
    no u

ReputationRep:
    Unchanged again. No Gibbs, Chambers or Campbell. I think we know whose time is up

ReputationRep:
    Wish our fans would be funny and chant **** like "4th every season, we come 4th every seasssssonnnn", or "**** Barcelona, we're just a **** Barcelona". Just something humouring the situation rather than acting like whiny *****es

Christ, a 5 year old has better understanding of basic economics than you....

If people are struggling to get tickets at £50, why would you be able to get them at £10 if they're selling out at 5 times that price?
    Why would elite footballers in the top 0.01% of a multi billion pound industry sell their skills for a hundredth of the going market rate?

If you're going to complain at least put up realistic demands

ReputationRep:
    The spectators (not supporters, they don't give the team any support) booing the protest should be f*cking ashamed of themselves. They'll regret it when the board send our clubs to the dogs, and they sat there and did nothing. And the state of that grown man wearing an Arsenal jacket saying he is ashamed of the fans protesting. I'm ashamed of supporting the club he associated himself with.

ReputationRep:
    So for those of you who want Wenger out - who do you think you can realistically replace him with who would be better?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by A Mysterious Lord)
    So for those of you who want Wenger out - who do you think you can realistically replace him with who would be better?
    I'm thinking De Boer (Ajax) - surely anyone who wins a league five times in six seasons is ready for a "top" management job? Plus he's assisted by two arsenal playing legends

Edit: I see he hasn't won this season's eredivisie yet and it's right down to the wire

ReputationRep:
    Clockender is rustled because the protest amounted to nothing.

Don't mate after Wenger leaves and Arsenal find themselves in mid table you'll have a lot to protest then.

ReputationRep:
    The same shower of c*nts booing people protesting against the regime and making out to always support the team are the same ones who booed when we lost at home to Swansea due to Wenger's inept tactics. We have the worst fanbase in football. 90% needs to be culled. I f*cking hate this football club at the moment. Can't put into words how angry I am.

ReputationRep:
    I'm thinking De Boer (Ajax) - surely anyone who wins a league five times in six seasons is ready for a "top" management job? Plus he's assisted by two arsenal playing legends

Edit: I see he hasn't won this season's eredivisie yet and it's right down to the wire
    I managed my brothers football team to 5 league titles (district U9's-U15's) in 6 seasons, am I ready for top management (obs didn't but you get the point)? A blind, disabled 3 year old who can't talk could manage Ajax to 5 titles in 6 seasons ffs, if anything it's an unerachievement

ReputationRep:
    Genuinely think we're gonna finish outside the top 4. We look like a side absolutely out of ideas. Wenger does need to go at the end of the season but lol at that 'protest'. Anyone who actually wanted that protest to succeed is a nonce, end of. Genuinely hope someone tanks DT at the end of the game.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AliRizzo)
    Genuinely think we're gonna finish outside the top 4. We look like a side absolutely out of ideas. Wenger does need to go at the end of the season but lol at that 'protest'. Anyone who actually wanted that protest to succeed is a nonce, end of. Genuinely hope someone tanks DT at the end of the game.
    Yes, it's so noncey to let the club know the fans aren't happy with our sh*tshow of a season.

ReputationRep:
    The same people who sang "One Arsene Wenger" booed his team off at half time. Most of them sang more songs about hating tottenham that supporting Arsenal. The state of the Emirates and most of the fans inside it.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: October 7, 2016
Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.