Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jina)

I should never have opened the spoiler. I will definitely show them...
    They'll probably die. Lol those are all amazing! Especially the 3rd!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I know 1+2 are done by the samr person... 3 is done by someone else
    (Original post by MangoFreak)
    That's awesome.

I lol'd at the faces though :mmm:
    The faces are terrible :rofl: especially,the boy at the bottom nearer Hitler :mmm:
    (Original post by MangoFreak)
    I don't see how that first one is any better than yours, just more intricate.
    :angelblush: everyone else begs to differ though :lol:
    (Original post by ThatPerson)
    What does the German mean?
    Children, what do you know of the Fuhrer?

ReputationRep:
    Was planning on doing morning revision but I hardly slept so I didn't

Using the TSR app ~ Smile, you are amazing!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Olympiad)
    Was planning on doing morning revision but I hardly slept so I didn't

Using the TSR app ~ Smile, you are amazing!
    I didn't sleep well last night either

ReputationRep:
    Lol I'm having the OCD supply teacher for two free periods today. It's really interesting... Like when I leave my book open he just automatically closes it.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by L'Evil Fish)
    I know 1+2 are done by the samr person... 3 is done by someone else

The faces are terrible :rofl: especially,the boy at the bottom nearer Hitler :mmm:

:angelblush: everyone else begs to differ though :lol:

Children, what do you know of the Fuhrer?
    Haha i agree with mango! Yours is as good as theirs! They're all amazing in their own way.... Were you always good at art or is it something you picked up at GCsE?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Vionar)
    I just took his answers, I had nothing else to go on, and I don't like physics any more.

I meant the crying... but the majority of people at my school hate physics, actually the majority hate school!
    *opens clubs door for Vio* Welcome!

Haha i think because we're altogether our emotions are heightened. Lol also because of other factors *cough*.. We cry a lot. Like my friend tells me sometimes she watches dancing on ice and cries ... Lol if you knew her you'd
    Be on the floor right now. It's very confusing.
    Haha

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jina)
    Haha i agree with mango! Yours is as good as theirs! They're all amazing in their own way.... Were you always good at art or is it something you picked up at GCsE?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    well let's say the teacher says theirs are A/A*

Mine are C...

:erm: apparently in yr7 I was really good... Yr 8 I was still decent, yr9 I deteriorated and just stopped working... Year 10 (GCSE) was even worse :lol: and I did nothing... Year eleven, I'm picking it up again slowly, still not great but oh well...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jina)

Haha i think because we're altogether our emotions are heightened. Lol also because of other factors *cough*.. We cry a lot. Like my friend tells me sometimes she watches dancing on ice and cries ... Lol if you knew her you'd
    Haha

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Hey there guys

ReputationRep:
    well let's say the teacher says theirs are A/A*

Mine are C...

:erm: apparently in yr7 I was really good... Yr 8 I was still decent, yr9 I deteriorated and just stopped working... Year 10 (GCSE) was even worse :lol: and I did nothing... Year eleven, I'm picking it up again slowly, still not great but oh well...
    That is craaaap! Trust me, your techniques are more advanced and .. Blah. I think some subjects just shouldn't be examined... Who can say what grade or how good an art piece is? Art is down to interpretation and it's wrong to say one is A and the other C. I will upload my drawings to make you feel better.

Ahh.. Goes to show everything takes work. In Art classes I'd moan all lesson and the teacher would just draw the damned circle for me. Lol I'm guessing Art is one a-level subject you DOnT want to take? Lol

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jina)

Haha

Posted from TSR Mobile
    :ahee: I'm part of a club!

:facepalm2: Seriously! Dancing on ice! Wow...

(Original post by Jina)
    Lol I'm having the OCD supply teacher for two free periods today. It's really interesting... Like when I leave my book open he just automatically closes it.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Aww, we used to have a quite OCD teacher (not exactly sure how to phrase that without sounding rude) and he was really nice, but people always used to sit diagonally and move the tables, so he'd constantly move them!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Leechayy)
    Hey there guys
    Morning! How are you?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    :ahee: I'm part of a club!

:facepalm2: Seriously! Dancing on ice! Wow...

Aww, we used to have a quite OCD teacher (not exactly sure how to phrase that without sounding rude) and he was really nice, but people always used to sit diagonally and move the tables, so he'd constantly move them!
    Hey! You can join the Jina club too! -_-

And yes! Lol she's hardcore though so you can imagine the power of hormones. Haha you'll be witness to it one day I hope.

Haha wow. My spanish teacher also has OCD I think. We have 4 blinds in the classroom... He's always making sure they're all level. His classroom is immaculate. When he finds a mistake in his ppt, he has to change it then align, recolour, resize the text. Lol

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jina)
    That is craaaap! Trust me, your techniques are more advanced and .. Blah. I think some subjects just shouldn't be examined... Who can say what grade or how good an art piece is? Art is down to interpretation and it's wrong to say one is A and the other C. I will upload my drawings to make you feel better.

Ahh.. Goes to show everything takes work. In Art classes I'd moan all lesson and the teacher would just draw the damned circle for me. Lol I'm guessing Art is one a-level subject you DOnT want to take? Lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Oh we'll see so unfair... Haha okay

I actually wouldn't mind doing it but no I'm not

ReputationRep:
    Oh we'll see so unfair... Haha okay

I actually wouldn't mind doing it but no I'm not
    Loooool Fish... You never fail to amuse me.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jina)
    Hey! You can join the Jina club too! -_-

And yes! Lol she's hardcore though so you can imagine the power of hormones. Haha you'll be witness to it one day I hope.

Haha wow. My spanish teacher also has OCD I think. We have 4 blinds in the classroom... He's always making sure they're all level. His classroom is immaculate. When he finds a mistake in his ppt, he has to change it then align, recolour, resize the text. Lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Hormones! Hooray! I really want to see it, but not be involved, that would be too much work!

That sounds like OCD, but OCD isn't just that sort of thing, there's all sorts of things that are symptoms, like I think you have to have both obsessions and compulsions to be diagnosed with it, but don't quote me on that, it could be something I read somewhere or just something I made up, I don't actually know! And also, it's about how much the symptoms affect your daily life I believe. But so many teenagers say that they're 'a bit OCD' because they think it's cool, but they don't really know what the real OCD is like.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jina)
    Loooool Fish... You never fail to amuse me.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    :woo: if I could do these I would:

Spoiler:
    Show

Maths, F.Maths, A.F.Maths
    Biology
    Chemistry
    Physics
    English Literature
    Art
    Geography
    French
    Economics
    Philosophy
    History
    Design and Technology

Not even a full list there

ReputationRep:
    :woo: if I could do these I would:

Spoiler:
    Show

Maths, F.Maths, A.F.Maths
    Biology
    Chemistry
    Physics
    English Literature
    Art
    Geography
    French
    Economics
    Philosophy
    History
    Design and Technology

Not even a full list there
    *silence*

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    :cry: :shot:
    RS
    Double PE
    Physics
    IT

To be fair, the last two are better, I've finished IT now so I just go on games, it's the first three hours I'm not looking forward to

ReputationRep:
    Hormones! Hooray! I really want to see it, but not be involved, that would be too much work!

That sounds like OCD, but OCD isn't just that sort of thing, there's all sorts of things that are symptoms, like I think you have to have both obsessions and compulsions to be diagnosed with it, but don't quote me on that, it could be something I read somewhere or just something I made up, I don't actually know! And also, it's about how much the symptoms affect your daily life I believe. But so many teenagers say that they're 'a bit OCD' because they think it's cool, but they don't really know what the real OCD is like.
    Loool well good luck dealing with your daughters/wife... You'll need to get involved then. -_-
    Do boys get terrible mood swings too?

I think you're correct actually. OCD is so much more than ordering pens and books. It's easy for us teens to self diagnose ourselves with it but I don't think many of us know the reality of the illness.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MattFletcher)
    :cry: :shot:
    RS
    Double PE
    Physics
    IT

To be fair, the last two are better, I've finished IT now so I just go on games, it's the first three hours I'm not looking forward to
    Hahahahah!

2 free periods...
    Trip
    Double Pe.

My day is amazing today.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

Study tools

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Thinking about uni already?

Thinking about uni already?

See where you can apply with our uni match tool

Student chat

Ask a question

Chat to other GCSE students and get your study questions answered.

Creating

Make study resources

Create all the resources you need to get the grades.

Planner

Create your own Study Plan

Organise all your homework and exams so you never miss another deadline.

Resources by subject

From flashcards to mind maps; there's everything you need for all of your GCSE subjects.

Papers

Find past papers

100s of GCSE past papers for all your subjects at your fingertips.

Help out other students

Can you help? Study help unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.