TSR Support Team
    Morning all
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    I think far too much

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tom_green_day)
    Ooh I don't know, some people could improve themselves by trying to be other people. It's not like they'll completely turn into that other person...
    That then totally dismisses the idea of being yourself Why try to be someone else??? I understand if you're aspiring to be like someone else but of course still be you. Um. They could, i know people that have...

(Original post by Bazinga13)
    Haha I know, right?! Not really, you? Yes, I sent off my application a month ago (or so), you?
    Haha aww dw, Er...just a lot of work really haha, oh and I'e started recording my mixtape
    Awesome! Any offers yet??? Well I'm not applying this year haha (taking a gap year), plus I'm applying abroad xD

(Original post by Flexa)
    lol

Hey, I'm great thank you! exploring the world of TSR!

How are you?

and Amen indeed sista/ brother
    Great, haha likwise

I'm alright thank you, free of homework...fior now so all is good xD

Haha! Are you referring to me or you there, cos I'm a sista

(Original post by CharlieTT)
    News? Uhmmm. My singing teacher is still pretty hot if that helps.
    Yeah....well updates Well as I said xmas is soon so not long till ya can get in there xD Oh and don't forget to cut off you FWB's thing :lol:

(Original post by Jack22031994)
    Nothing really - Really happy today but also feeling urgghhh
    Oh I see, I know the feeling. I'm sure you'll be fine just need to have some fun I guess

(Original post by senz72)
    Eeek, sorry! My bad, maybe I'm just losing my mind. Oh are you getting those weird sexual ones that I've read about in a thread?

Latymer in North London, yes.
    Haha no worries I'm sure you're not I've been getting them since I joined, extremely creepy ones...

Right yeah, I used to hang out around there because as I said I have friends who go to Latymer but I am not a pupil there

(Original post by Tcrumpen)
    How the hell am i supposed to beat this when i eventually get a gf:

Well tbf not every girl wants that, also there are many other things you could do. Another thing I wouldn't compare your ability to that of TV characters because well lets face it they're not real. Considering how you are about this romance malarky I'm sure you'll find a way to make your gal feel special, thats your own unique doing. You'll know when the time is right I guess, you just need to stop think you can't do something like that and start think you can I guess.

ReputationRep:
    Damn!!! I've been so busy lately that I forgot to wish you al happy Thanksgiving :grin: :party2: :yay:
    Well happy belated thanksgiving :mmm:
    Oh and happy black Friday ...

ReputationRep:
    Who needs friends? Friends suck. I only wanted to drink jack and coke till I pass out alone anyway. I don't want to go out and have fun on my friday night. **** my stupid friends.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lucine.B)

Well tbf not every girl wants that, also there are many other things you could do. Another thing I wouldn't compare your ability to that of TV characters because well lets face it they're not real. Considering how you are about this romance malarky I'm sure you'll find a way to make your gal feel special, thats your own unique doing. You'll know when the time is right I guess, you just need to stop think you can't do something like that and start think you can I guess.
    Lol tbh i would definatley do something like that though

ReputationRep:

That then totally dismisses the idea of being yourself Why try to be someone else??? I understand if you're aspiring to be like someone else but of course still be you. Um. They could, i know people that have...
    Because in this cruel, cruel world not everyone is born equal and trying to be better is the only way to overcome if you are born not perfect (like everyone)
    And being yourself is overrated, there are 7 billion people- no-one is unique.

ReputationRep:
    Lol tbh i would definatley do something like that though
    Oh cool, well then i wish you luck with that. Though I'm sure ya don't need it

(Original post by Tom_green_day)
    Because in this cruel, cruel world not everyone is born equal and trying to be better is the only way to overcome if you are born not perfect (like everyone)
    And being yourself is overrated, there are 7 billion people- no-one is unique.
    I'm a perfectionist but I don't believe anyone brought into this world is perfect. Well then fight for equality.
    Bettering yourself doesn't mean you need to become someone else. Well I don't think so. And if so who are you being right now??? I mean if you're not comfortable in your own skin or you're not at least trying to come to terms with who you are...
    No one is the same either...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CharlieTT)
    Who needs friends? Friends suck. I only wanted to drink jack and coke till I pass out alone anyway. I don't want to go out and have fun on my friday night. **** my stupid friends.
    Hey, what's up??? Are you okay???

ReputationRep:
    Oh cool, well then i wish you luck with that. Though I'm sure ya don't need it

I'm a perfectionist but I don't believe anyone brought into this world is perfect. Well then fight for equality.
    Bettering yourself doesn't mean you need to become someone else. Well I don't think so. And if so who are you being right now??? I mean if you're not comfortable in your own skin or you're not at least trying to come to terms with who you are...
    No one is the same either...
    Need to get a girl first

ReputationRep:
    Need to get a girl first
    Ya will And when ya do, good luck :borat:

ReputationRep:
    Ya will And when ya do, good luck :borat:
    I've seriously been considering try a FwB realationship first, my friend posed the idea to me (she's taken) she thinks it would be a good way for me see what a realationship would be like, but also "get it out of my system"

ReputationRep:
    I've seriously been considering try a FwB realationship first, my friend posed the idea to me (she's taken) she thinks it would be a good way for me see what a realationship would be like, but also "get it out of my system"
    Its up to you really...would it be with her???
    I guess it makes sense but I thought you anted your first time to be special and all that???
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    How's everyone doing?

ReputationRep:
    Friday night in doing some C4 integration, can life get any better.. :boring:
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by itssimplyme)
    Friday night in doing some C4 integration, can life get any better.. :boring:
    It could get worse. I'm starting a 2,500 word essay tomorrow on either this: Does Burke formulate a convincing critique of radical change in politics? or this: Does Mill provide a convincing defence of individual liberty?

ReputationRep:
    It could get worse. I'm starting a 2,500 word essay tomorrow on either this: Does Burke formulate a convincing critique of radical change in politics? or this: Does Mill provide a convincing defence of individual liberty?
    Oh wow, good luck with whichever you decide to write! :console:
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by itssimplyme)
    Oh wow, good luck with whichever you decide to write! :console:
    Thanks - going to read around both topics first and then decide - good luck with c4 too!!! - Ialthough I got a highish B at maths gcse, I could have never of done a-level maths.

ReputationRep:
    Thanks - going to read around both topics first and then decide - good luck with c4 too!!! - Ialthough I got a highish B at maths gcse, I could have never of done a-level maths.
    Guessing that's an essay for uni - What are you studying? They both sound like interesting topics though, should keep you going for a while haha! Thank you! It's such a satisfying subject though so I don't mind it too much ;P

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 13, 2014
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.