Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Laura249)
    Interview at Mansfield
    Which subject? Letter or email? Roughly what time? Applied to Mansfield and the wait is killing me lol

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Oakflame)
    Okay Congrats to the interview :hugs:
    thank uu I'm sure you'll get invited btw, it's just that PPE is one of the most popular courses at Oxford and they get many applicants each year = they may need more time to mark the tests and send out emails

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by OdysseusV)
    thank uu I'm sure you'll get invited btw, it's just that PPE is one of the most popular courses at Oxford and they get many applicants each year = they may need more time to correct the tests and send out emails
    Hoping to be invited, but at this point I just want a decision, regardless of the outcome A few PPE invites came Monday, and more and more yesterday and today. None for my college though :afraid: To be fair I haven't encountered anyone else applying for PPE at Worcester!

ReputationRep:
    I received an invitation for interview from Univ for PPE earlier today 😊

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ppequeens)
    Where are you from in France?(i'm from France too so kinda curious)
    You're from France too! Hi

ReputationRep:
    Hoping to be invited, but at this point I just want a decision, regardless of the outcome A few PPE invites came Monday, and more and more yesterday and today. None for my college though :afraid: To be fair I haven't encountered anyone else applying for PPE at Worcester!
    Meh I feel you, aha I applied for PPE at Worcester and I am praying for a miracle aha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JDHOrchard)
    who/what are you waiting for?
    BNC, English you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fatimzarzar)
    Meh I feel you, aha I applied for PPE at Worcester and I am praying for a miracle aha
    Yaay found someone How do you think the TSA went?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LoveToArgue)
    they started sending out invites on Monday, I got one for Law
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but did they send out your law interview invite later than most other colleges? That's whats bugging me at the moment, that other colleges are sending out invites and Univ seems to be a couple days behind!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chris.or.liam)
    Where are you from? I'm from France...
    (Original post by ppequeens)
    Where are you from in France?(i'm from France too so kinda curious)
    Je suis française (Marseille) d'origine libanaise, bonne chance !

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Renaa)
    Which subject? Letter or email? Roughly what time? Applied to Mansfield and the wait is killing me lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Human Sciences Email at midday. Im sure you will get an email soon what subject have you applied for?

ReputationRep:
    I think it all comes down to the TSA, really. If you feel like you did well you probably have nothing to worry about...
    You could check the statistics for PPE on the website, see how many applicants on average get shortlisted

ReputationRep:
    Yaay found someone How do you think the TSA went?
    Weeell, the first part was okay I think, it wasn't super good because I answered randomly 5 questions ( mostly maths questions aha ) . But the second part, weeeeell, I never in my whole entire life wrote an essay like this one, it was really childish aha , and I panicked I think, all my ideas were completely lost somewhere in the universe but certainly not in my brain . Worst part, ideas came back when I gave my paper aha . Well, the second part isn't a sample of my abilities of answering a political philosophy question aha
    And you ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by em_lrob)
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but did they send out your law interview invite later than most other colleges? That's whats bugging me at the moment, that other colleges are sending out invites and Univ seems to be a couple days behind!
    yeah they did, Univ didn't send any interviews out before Monday, I don't know why, although many colleges sent Law interviews out the previous Wednesday-Thursday-Friday

ReputationRep:
    Guys I got rejected

For PPE univ college

Best wishes for the rest of you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bellaofficial07)
    Guys I got rejected

For PPE univ college

Best wishes for the rest of you
    Hey, when did you receive the email ? do you have other plans in mind ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jonwithnoname)
    BNC, English you?
    history!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fatimzarzar)
    Hey, when did you receive the email ? do you have other plans in mind ?
    I got the email at around 19.00
    I doubt it. But anyway

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bellaofficial07)
    I got the email at around 19.00
    I doubt it. But anyway
    Okay, thanks. Good luck for the rest 😃

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LoveToArgue)
    yeah they did, Univ didn't send any interviews out before Monday, I don't know why, although many colleges sent Law interviews out the previous Wednesday-Thursday-Friday
    It is so frustrating!! They seem to have given out PPE interviews around the same time as other colleges though, so I have hope that they'll be slightly more on time for my course

Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: May 30, 2016
Poll
Do you like carrot cake?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.