Posted from TSR Mobile

it is decided. i will go to city.
Original post by Zainh94
Who the hell is quantum

Posted from TSR Mobile

Is that you in your avatar pic?
Yes of course, that is me
Original post by The_K1NG
Lol I don't think I'm keeping threads alive. I haven't posted a lot myself in the last month or so. Anyway, good to know that you are fine. :smile:

haha, times are changing lool where is everyone ?!
Asalaamu Alaykum everyone :smile:

Hope you're all well insha'Allah

How are you all?

Original post by Mary562
Asalaamu Alaykum everyone :smile:

Hope you're all well insha'Allah

How are you all?

Wasalam.
Good thanks, you?
X

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Omar.Q
haha, times are changing lool where is everyone ?!

Probably busy revising I guess
Original post by Mary562
Asalaamu Alaykum everyone :smile:Hope you're all well insha'AllahHow are you all?

Wa'alaikum assalam :smile:

Alhumdulillah good! how about you? :biggrin:
Original post by ThatMuslimGuy
Imam Ash-Shafi’e said:

“During my stay in Yemen I have come across girls at the age of nine who menstruated so often.”

Siyar A’lam Al-Nubala’, 10/91

He (Ash-Shafi’e) also said:

“I have seen in the city of Sana’a a grandmother while she was twenty one. She menstruated at the age of nine and gave birth at the age of 10”.

Sunan Al-Bayhaqi Al-Kubra, 1/319

Abbad ibn Abbad Al-Muhlabi said:

“I have witnessed a woman from Muhlabah who become a grandmother at the age of eighteen. She gave birth (to her daughter) at the age of nine and her daughter gavebirth to her child at the age of nine (as well), so the woman became a grandmother at the age of eighteen.”

Tahqeeq Fi Ahadeeth Al-Khilaf, 2/267

Original post by ThatMuslimGuy
وَإِذَا تُتْلَىٰ عَلَيْهِمْ آيَاتُنَا بَيِّنَاتٍ تَعْرِفُ فِي وُجُوهِ الَّذِينَ كَفَرُوا الْمُنكَرَ

And when Our verses are recited to them as clear evidences, you recognize in the faces of those who disbelieve disapproval.

يَكَادُونَ يَسْطُونَ بِالَّذِينَ يَتْلُونَ عَلَيْهِمْ آيَاتِنَا

They are almost on the verge of assaulting those who recite to them Our verses.

قُلْ أَفَأُنَبِّئُكُم بِشَرٍّ مِّن ذَٰلِكُمُ

Say, "Then shall I inform you of [what is] worse than that?

النَّارُ وَعَدَهَا اللَّهُ الَّذِينَ كَفَرُوا ۖ وَبِئْسَ الْمَصِيرُ

[It is] the Fire which Allah has promised those who disbelieve, and wretched is the destination."

you make isoc proud bro

hows dawah group goin bro?
Original post by HAnwar
I'm going too Insha Allah.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hold on a second...

Do you wear niqab

And does your course start with a "b"?

:eek:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Amir al-Mumineen
Hold on a second...

Do you wear niqab

And does your course start with a "b"?

:eek:

Posted from TSR Mobile

No.
Yes.
Original post by HAnwar
No.
Yes.

Ah, i thought i might have known you in real life :eek:

Looks like i was wrong though

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Amir al-Mumineen
Ah, i thought i might have known you in real life :eek:

Looks like i was wrong though

Posted from TSR Mobile

Lol no worries.

Posted from TSR Mobile
محمد بن يحيى، عن سعد بن عبد الله، عن محمد بن عيسى، عن أيوب بن نوح أنه كتب إلى أبي الحسن عليه السلام يسأله عن الله عز وجل أكان يعلم الاشياء قبل أن خلق الاشياء وكونها أو لم يعلم ذلك حتى خلقها وأراد خلقها وتكوينها فعلم ما خلق عندما خلق وما كون عند ما كون؟ فوقع بخطه: لم يزل الله عالما بالاشياء قبل أن يخلق الاشياء كعلمه بالاشياء بعد ما خلق الاشياء.

Muhammad b. Yahya from Sa`d b. `Abdillah from Muhammad b. `Isa from Ayyub b. Nuh.

He wrote to Abu’l Hasan عليه السلام and asked him if Allah عز وجل knew the things before He created the things and gave them being, or did He not know it until He created it and willed its creation and its formation; did He know what He created during its creation and what He gave being during its origination? So he wrote in his handwriting: Allah’s knowledge of the things does not falter before He creates the thing, and it is the same as His knowledge of the things after they are created. (al-Kafi, Volume 1, hadith 289)

(sahih) (صحيح)
2 - محمد بن يحيى، عن محمد بن الحسين، عن ابن أبي عمير، عن هشام بن سالم، عن محمد بن مسلم، عن أبي جعفر (عليه السلام) قال: سمعته يقول: كان الله عزوجل ولا شئ غيره ولم يزل عالما بما يكون، فعلمه به قبل كونه كعلمه به بعد كونه.

Muhammad b. Yahya from Muhammad b. al-Husayn from Ibn Abi `Umayr from Hisham b. Salim from Muhammad b. Muslim from Abu Ja`far عليه السلام.

He said: I heard him saying: Allah عزوجل was and there was nothing other than Him. And He has always been All-knowing of whatever is (or, will be). So His knowledge of it before its being is as His knowledge of it after its being. (al-Kafi, Volume 1, hadith 287)

(sahih) (صحيح)
وعنه، عن محمد بن يحيى، عن أحمد بن محمد بن عيسى، عن الحسين بن سعيد عن النضر بن سويد، عن عاصم بن حميد، عن أبي بصير، عن أبي عبد الله عليه السلام قال: من زعم أن الله من شئ أو في شئ أو على شئ فقد كفر، قلت: فسر لي؟ قال: أعني بالحواية من الشئ له أو بامساك له أو من شئ سبقه. وفي رواية اخرى: من زعم ان الله من شئ فقد جعله محدثا، ومن زعم أنه في شئ فقد جعله محصورا، ومن زعم أنه على شئ فقد جعله محمولا.

And from him from Muhammad b. Yahya from Ahmad b. Muhammad b. `Isa from al-Husayn b. Sa`eed from an-Nadr b. Suwayd from `Asem b. Hameed from Abu Baseer from Abu `Abdillah عليه السلام.

He said: Whoever alleges that Allah is from something, or in something, or upon something has disbelieved. I said: Explain to me. He said: By this I mean [the belief that] He is contained, held, or being preceded.

And in another narration: Whoever alleges that Allah is from something has made Him into a creation, and whoever alleges that He is in something has made Him constrained, and whoever alleges that He is upon something has made Him carried. (al-Kafi, Volume 1, hadith 329)

(hasan) (حسن)
Original post by UnsahihDatHadith
you make isoc proud bro

hows dawah group goin bro?

Its going good. Busy though.

Im part of two groups - The Islamic Society at Newcastle University and Islamic Diversity Centre.

ISOC had Discover Islam week a few weeks back which was a success as always. Check out the photos on our facebook. This is day 4:

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.797243943645661.1073741843.414146835288709&type=3

With IDC we have been doing "Against Racism, Against Hatred" campaigns, visiting schools, mosque visits, elderly care projects and more. Today were at an event speaking about how to tackle violence against women and girls.

Got New Muslim Support Social coming up this Sunday so busy planning that.

Our newsletter:

http://us9.campaign-archive1.com/?u=f3747c68b9325efa101c6397e&id=723fb6ab34&e=a390c4323e

But Alhamdulillah things are going good.
Narrated by Mu'adh bin Jabal: The prophet Muhammad sallallahu alayhi wasalam said: "O Mu'adh! Do you know what Allah's right upon his slave is?" I said, "Allah and His messenger know better." The prophet sallallahu alayhi wasalam said, "To worship Him (Allah) Alone and to join none in worship with Him. Do you what their (slaves) right upon Him (Allah) is?" I replied, "Allah and his messenger know better." The prophet sallallahu alayhi wasalam said, "Not to punish them (if they did so)." [Sahih Bukhari, Vol. 9, Hadith No. 470]

Posted from TSR Mobile
Ibn Abas said: "Whosoever prayed two rakah or more after the Isha (night) prayer, will be considered like those mentioned in this verse."

Verse 64 from surah al furqan (Chapter 25)

Sorry I don't have the ayah in arabic, but in English: "And those who spend the night in worship of their Lord, prostrate and standing."

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest

Trending

Trending