Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by starlight82)
    Just realised you can't sleep either. I can relate, sadly.

Aww thanks Anon :lovehug: That made me laugh :lol: I'm going to sing softly to myself and see if it works lol x
    Thanks.

The struggle is real. :/

ReputationRep:
    I hope things will get better so I will feel better.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Oh ooo)
    Thanks.

The struggle is real. :/
    I keep looking at the time and thinking I'll have to be up soon. I might stay awake all night, then sleep tomorrow night instead

Good luck with your sleeping

ReputationRep:
    Aww thanks Anon :lovehug: That made me laugh :lol: I'm going to sing softly to myself and see if it works lol x
    XD :hugs: Yay, I really hope it works Starlight. <3

Sorry but I am a big man, we don't sing lullabies.

I'll just count sheep's in my sleep, that normally knocks me out.

Either that or I'll try to sleep tomorrow night.
    Why not? Big men are allowed to sing lullabies too...

SING A LULLABY. :fuhrer:

Aw. :console:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I keep looking at the time and thinking I'll have to be up soon. I might stay awake all night, then sleep tomorrow night instead

Good luck with your sleeping
    Yeah I might do that as well.:lol:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anon_98)
    XD :hugs: Yay, I really hope it works Starlight. <3

Why not? Big men are allowed to sing lullabies too...

SING A LULLABY. :fuhrer:

Aw. :console:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Okay, I'll try twinkle twinkle little star and see how far that takes me.:lol:

Thanks for the advice.:top:

ReputationRep:
    Okay, I'll try twinkle twinkle little star and see how far that takes me.:lol:

Thanks for the advice.:top:
    XD Yay- Glad I was able to convince you aha. :woohoo:

That's okay¡ G'night + sleep well.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    ;/

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Your sleep routine though, lol

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TorpidPhil)
    Your sleep routine though, lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Why are you laughing at my suffering¿ :fuhrer:

Spoiler:
    Show
    :rofl:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    :indiff:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Why are you laughing at my suffering¿ :fuhrer:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Well it's amusing in the same way that a dog being endlessly attracted to the pumpkin... That they cannot fathomably eat without injuring themselves because they are a tiny little Jack Russel that need not eat pumpkins. Your life is just cuuuutteee and I can't help but smile while witnessing it.

Yes, I'm weird. :P

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TorpidPhil)
    Well it's amusing in the same way that a dog being endlessly attracted to the pumpkin... That they cannot fathomably eat without injuring themselves because they are a tiny little Jack Russel that need not eat pumpkins. Your life is just cuuuutteee and I can't help but smile while witnessing it.

Yes, I'm weird. :P
    Oh my. :rofl:

That description made me laugh so hard, oh gosh. XD Ahh.. aside from the fact I think I've just been compared to a dog - That was really sweet of you to say, thank you v much. :hugs: <3

Absolutely - Good weird. :cool:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    This is totally unrelated, hi anon but something truly magnificent just happened. Im sitting on a bench in a cricket club and my laptop connected to WIFI!!!! Like wth, a park has its own wifi. Im done.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Marshmallow14)
    This is totally unrelated, hi anon
    Ohmyg helloOOoo!¡ Your username is really familiar but I don't think you had an avatar last time we spoke, um how did I come to know you? Was it during exam period/discussing exams¿ Sorry, I feel like I need to recall the memories of how we met bc its irritating me that I can't remember. :emo: I do remember who you are though.

but something truly magnificent just happened. Im sitting on a bench in a cricket club and my laptop connected to WIFI!!!! Like wth, a park has its own wifi. Im done.
    Bahah XD That's amazing, clearly there's something mega spooky going on in that park of yours. Halloween is looming over your soul...I don't know how it has wifi though, I mean nobody knows bc obviously ----> :iiam:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Like wth, a park has its own wifi. Im done.
    Sounds nice. It's great to surf through the web and be outside, in a such a good place as a park is.

By the way, I feel myself really sleepy and tired. Besides, I have a cough. Don't like October

ReputationRep:
    Ohmyg helloOOoo!¡ Your username is really familiar but I don't think you had an avatar last time we spoke, um how did I come to know you? Was it during exam period/discussing exams¿ Sorry, I feel like I need to recall the memories of how we met bc its irritating me that I can't remember. :emo: I do remember who you are though.

Bahah XD That's amazing, clearly there's something mega spooky going on in that park of yours. Halloween is looming over your soul...I don't know how it has wifi though, I mean nobody knows bc obviously ----> :iiam:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Omg hiii!!! I know i cant quite remember but...it was something to do with exams, i tend to complain ALOT when im stressed. Yes i remember you too ofc
    LOL i think you might be right my friend OOoooooh spooky i do love a bit of mystery

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CharmingD)
    Sounds nice. It's great to surf through the web and be outside, in a such a good place as a park is.

By the way, I feel myself really sleepy and tired. Besides, I have a cough. Don't like October
    Its acctually soo nice, the suns out for once and its baking AWW no i hate being ill, gosh october makes me feel super sleepy too!

ReputationRep:
    So tired, I know if I take a "nap" it'll just end up in me waking up at 10PM and repeating the same process tomorrow :sigh:

ReputationRep:
    Stressed, like I'm not doing enough, excited to get out of this phase in my life, inspired, not as happy as I want to be, optimistic.

ReputationRep:
    Oh my. :rofl:

That description made me laugh so hard, oh gosh. XD Ahh.. aside from the fact I think I've just been compared to a dog - That was really sweet of you to say, thank you v much. :hugs: <3

Absolutely - Good weird. :cool:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I compared you to my dog. And my dog is just the most amazingly little snowy coloured furball evah.

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.