The Insomniacs Society Watch

Aemiliana
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 8 years ago
(Original post by Ethereal)
Get one of those kettles you can put on a hob
Damn, that's exactly what I need! Although they whistle... Anyway, I just heard my brother open his door so he's awake. Time for tea :crazy:
Ethereal
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by steffi.alexa)
Damn, that's exactly what I need! Although they whistle... Anyway, I just heard my brother open his door so he's awake. Time for tea
Only if you have the whistle in
Aemiliana
Rep:
?
Only if you have the whistle in
I didn't know that. Unfortunately we don't have one :sigh: I microwaved the water instead after realising how loud everything I was doing was. Weakest cup of assam ever :emo:
Ethereal
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Can I be arsed to make hotdogs?
Aemiliana
Rep:
?
Can I be arsed to make hotdogs?
Depends on how hungry you are

Talking of which, I need more food. :nom:
secretmessages
Badges: 14
Report 8 years ago
Oreos :cookie:
Ethereal
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Depends on how hungry you are

Talking of which, I need more food.
I don't feel hunger so it is hard to tell...
Aemiliana
Rep:
?
I don't feel hunger so it is hard to tell...
Seriously? Hmm, maybe decide based on how long ago you last ate or think about it over a cup of tea :p:
Ethereal
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Seriously? Hmm, maybe decide based on how long ago you last ate or think about it over a cup of tea
I ate at 4pm. Prior to that it was 7pm of the day before.
Aemiliana
Rep:
?
I ate at 4pm. Prior to that it was 7pm of the day before.
Then eat! At least eat something quick if you think you can't be bothered.
Ethereal
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
hotdogs it is then
small&mighty
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by MrCasperTom)
The best roadtrip I went on it when we originally planned to daytrip to Nottingham. We ended up in Scotland and, seeing as we had a tent, camped due to Scotish camping laws (which are awesome). We travelled back and ended up in a village that night. Went to a pub talking bout what to do etc. got talking to a local couple who realised we were out of town and who let us crash in their living room.

That was seriously awesome.
How on earth can you end up in Scotland? Sounds pretty cool though!

I've found that eye cream works miracles for looking tired :yep:

I got distracted playing computer games :teehee: But I think I'll have a bowl of rice crispies :teehee: But then I ought to try and sleep because I've barely slept enough in days. :sad: I actually felt really ill today because of that :erm:
I've tried eye cream, doesn't tend to work for me .

Cabin fever - I've got it badly atm!
That's exactly it - cabin fever!! I keep picking up hours at work though, so I can't get away for long as the longest I've got off at a time is two days.

So much for me being an insomniac, I disappeared so early last night :o:.
MrCasperTom
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by small&mighty)
How on earth can you end up in Scotland? Sounds pretty cool though!
We got bored, started talking and it came up that we should go somewhere else. It turned out no one suggested stop at the nearest town till we'd crossed the Scotish border :p:
small&mighty
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by MrCasperTom)
We got bored, started talking and it came up that we should go somewhere else. It turned out no one suggested stop at the nearest town till we'd crossed the Scotish border :p:
What boredom does to you eh?!
Kaaatieee
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
HELPP. I couldn't sleep last night very well at all, I couldn't get comfy and just wouldn't fall asleep, I did eventually but only got about 2 hours sleep before I woke up again and couldn't sleep. I don't want to even get into bed as last night drove me crazy and I really dont want to go through the same tonight/this mornin
Aemiliana
Rep:
?
(Original post by Kaaatieee)
HELPP. I couldn't sleep last night very well at all, I couldn't get comfy and just wouldn't fall asleep, I did eventually but only got about 2 hours sleep before I woke up again and couldn't sleep. I don't want to even get into bed as last night drove me crazy and I really dont want to go through the same tonight/this mornin
:hugs: I'm in exactly the same position. Have you got any good computer games you can play?

---

My back and shoulders are all achey from lack of sleep. Not happy.
Kaaatieee
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
:hugs: I'm in exactly the same position. Have you got any good computer games you can play?

---

My back and shoulders are all achey from lack of sleep. Not happy.
thaaanks I feel like I cant really concentrate so a computer game wouldn't really be helpful, I sort of feel tired but very restless and fed up...and frustrated at thinking I might go through the same as I did last night

I nearly cried last night when I couldn't get comfy, it really is that frustrating
Aemiliana
Rep:
?
thaaanks I feel like I cant really concentrate so a computer game wouldn't really be helpful, I sort of feel tired but very restless and fed up...and frustrated at thinking I might go through the same as I did last night

I nearly cried last night when I couldn't get comfy, it really is that frustrating
Yeah, I know how frustrating it can be. Could you do something like watch a DVD/something online in bed? That way you don't feel that you're trying to fall asleep, you have something to do but you also have the opportunity to accidentally fall asleep.
small&mighty
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago

I get exactly like you do, can't concentrate, restless and fed up, especially when I know I have to sleep because I have to be up early and on the ball for work or uni! It's horrible!
MrCasperTom
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
I don't get bothered I just tend to go do something else for half an hour or so. Even before exams, I just don't see the point in getting stressed over it, isn't going to solve much.

Anywho I think I'm going to attempt to find my iPod and sit here listening to music in my nice and cold room and mull over idiots... I mean friends.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (249)
38.97%
No - but I will (44)
6.89%
No - I don't want to (47)
7.36%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (299)
46.79%

Watched Threads