Turn on thread page Beta

Anime Soc Chat XIV: where bad memes come to die watch

• Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by Liquidus Zeromus)
    I have egg custard... yum. I do not like cake much... tis only good with custard or cream.
    :coma: custard cakes and cream cakes are awesome...I like those custard tarts with fruit on top :yep:

ReputationRep:
    :yep:
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    :yep:
    QI's over... :sad: I'd put anime on but this is the work computer and it doesn't work :giggle: I need something else to fill the gap in my brain when I'm trying to think about electricity....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skipp)
    The cake was offered to vin this time...there's plenty of internet cake to go around, but you don't really seem that keen today :giggle:
    :tea: tea? I've got some posh herbal stuff from a place in london if you prefer...it has rosehips violet in it...or chamomile?
    my cake:proud:

I was playing regicide against two ai enemies:teeth:, I can beat anything they send at me but they can do the same so nothing is being gained at all at one point there were a whole lot of corpses littering the countryside thanks to me :proud: but after that my attack force was too weak to attack with :sad:, this has actually been really fun for once:beard:
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by vin)
    my cake:proud:

I was playing regicide against two ai enemies:teeth:, I can beat anything they send at me but they can do the same so nothing is being gained at all at one point there were a whole lot of corpses littering the countryside thanks to me :proud: but after that my attack force was too weak to attack with :sad:, this has actually been really fun for once:beard:
    I enjoy playing like that if I have the time :yep: even if I lose there's a lot of satisfaction in finding it challenging...

ReputationRep:
    I killed the yellow king:proud: after a bit he stopped being a challenge the green guy is the difficult one in that deffensible spot and he's green which makes it worse because he blends into the grass:dry:
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by vin)
    I killed the yellow king:proud: after a bit he stopped being a challenge the green guy is the difficult one in that deffensible spot and he's green which makes it worse because he blends into the grass:dry:
    My best friend's colour blind :giggle: sometimes I make my colour just a little too similar to the AI although he's a lot better at it than me so it doesn't really matter even if they do sneak up on him :yep:
    Regicide is more fun than I thought...and I didn't have to adapt my playing style too much which was good :yep: I had the game ages before I tried it though
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    Bed time...stuff to do tomorrow :proud: Night to anyone how's around :hugs:

:yawn:

ReputationRep:
    13 hour shifts?....

Get help :console:
    Doesn't usually happen. I was covering for a friend's shift and had an early shift for myself.

7am - 8:30pm. :teeth:

ReputationRep:
    Hello Hello

I played Fancy Dress football today for children in need :proud: though the air conditioning in the hall we were playing in was broke, there was a lot of people in the hall watching and my costume wasn't the best for keeping me cool so by the end of it I was boiling ....................ow and my team lost every single match :ninja: ...........one game we lost 7-1

Though I have been playing Left 4 Dead 2 for the last hour or 2 :proud: killing zombies dressed as clowns with a katana is not surpisingly veyr fun :grin:

Well how be everyone :grin:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skipp)
    Bed time...stuff to do tomorrow :proud: Night to anyone how's around :hugs:

:yawn:
    Night.

ReputationRep:
    It was fun vin & Liq. I'm in desperate need of food. I haven't eaten all day and I'm really tired now.

Edit: grammar. :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    Time for pizza and Appleseed :coma:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AsakuraMinamiFan)
    It was fun vin & Liq. I'm in desperate need of food. I haven't ate all day and I'm really tired now.
    :five:

It was an honour

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AsakuraMinamiFan)
    It was fun vin & Liq. I'm in desperate need of food. I haven't ate all day and I'm really tired now.
    yup that was fun :cool: fine go tend to your basic human needs:huff:

ReputationRep:
    My photobucket bandwidth died again......thats 10gb of bandwidth used up in less than a week!! Have had to upgrade to Pro or my blog and the preview threads/my sig would be utterly screwed again :sigh:.......looking at the stats it seems that only a handful of pics are eating the bandwidth - skipp's harem pic has had over 3000 views (making it the most viewed pic I've posted on TSR) and the Kaidan Restaurant promo pic has nearly 15,000 (tis clearly being used on a site with a huge number of hits!)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by caraniel)
    My photobucket bandwidth died again......thats 10gb of bandwidth used up in less than a week!! Have had to upgrade to Pro or my blog and the preview threads/my sig would be utterly screwed again :sigh:.......looking at the stats it seems that only a handful of pics are eating the bandwidth - skipp's harem pic has had over 3000 views (making it the most viewed pic I've posted on TSR) and the Kaidan Restaurant promo pic has nearly 15,000 (tis clearly being used on a site with a huge number of hits!)
    you didnt tag the pics or even give them names in the folder aside from their file names right :s:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vin)
    you didnt tag the pics or even give them names in the folder aside from their file names right :s:
    nope.......all folders have been made private and I've now not disabled the search function so they won't show up there......still doesnt stop people from using images they've already got the links for though - its those handful of images that have killed the bandwidth.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by caraniel)
    nope.......all folders have been made private and I've now not disabled the search function so they won't show up there......still doesnt stop people from using images they've already got the links for though - its those handful of images that have killed the bandwidth.
    delete them and then re upload them with a different filename?:dontknow::

ReputationRep:
    The animation in Appleseed was :coma:

Shiny mecha

Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.